It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Goon Attacks Florida Man Over Trump Flag In His Own Front Yard

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

I'm saying there will be a desperate scramble by some to excuse this, including but not limited to invention of "witnesses" who will remain anonymous, but conveniently push a narrative conduscive to the excuse wagon.

One thing I will say is very much different between liberals and conservative, conservatives don't hesitate to set upon one of their own like a pack of rabid wolves when that action is warranted and will lead to less drama directed at the whole from outside. Liberals seem to shelter their worst like parents protecting their own offspring, enabling their behavior and providing a laundry list of excuses to shield personal responsibility from entering the picture.

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 06:32 PM
link   

False equivalence and everyone knows it.

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

No. Nice try letting me know what I'm thinking though.

As I said, I see a trend developing.

I see a trend as well.
...and not a GOOD trend like Man Buns or Zoomba.

Sooner or later...one of these things will turn deadly.

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

It already turned deadly.

Cops were getting gunned down in the streets.

G can't blame the TP for that.

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Aside from bringing a political shift to Washington, what, exactly, did the TEA Party damage? The rallies I went to were no different from any other political rally or campaign stop, it was a couple of keynote speakers at an organized venue, folks waving flags and signs and cheering, and some bunting. Quite a bit different from Occupy and their sit-ins which obstructed normal business at whatever target they chose, required significant police resources to simultaneously contain and then break up, and were in no way organized or licensed through the local regulatory agencies that oversee political rally permitting and registrations.

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

You don't speak for everyone.

Violence broke out a many Tea Party events in the 2010-2011 range. We can play The Link Game if you want.

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 06:36 PM
link   

If he does, the #BLM wildcard is available to counter.

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Please do.

I'd like to see that bullsnip.

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

If he does, the #BLM wildcard is available to counter.

And homophobic antifa.

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Then again, there might be more to the story, isn't that possible?

I mean, from what we know, it sounds like some dumbass rolled up on a man standing in his yard and started crap.

Would it be wrong to wonder if the guy in the car got out and punched the homeowner in the face? As the guy said that when he tried to punch back, the guy rolled up the window and drove off dragging him 30 feet or so?

Funny, I see almost the exact opposite general qualities among liberals and conservatives ... some liberals are fractuous back-biting Judas' who drop their friends in a thrice ... whereas good ol' boys and girl conservatives stick together no matter what.

Different experiences of different folks, possibly?

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

You don't speak for everyone.

Violence broke out a many Tea Party events in the 2010-2011 range. We can play The Link Game if you want.

What gathering of Americans where protests and politics are concerned hasn't broken down into violence over the past decade? I sadly am serious in asking that. When Democrats protested their own damn convention in 2016, www.usatoday.com... 6/ it's obvious that things are beyond hosed.

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 06:43 PM
link   

whereas good ol' boys and girl conservatives stick together no matter what.

Coz that's how we roll.

edit on 6-7-2018 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
Different experiences of different folks, possibly?

Certainly a likely truth, Gryph. That said, the idea of cons eating their own isn't unique to conservatives. It has been one of the criticisms used by liberals against us "Oh, watch out, they'll throw you under the bus in a heartbeat if you step out of line." From where I stand, the upper crust of both parties watch out for each other (across party lines far too often) but they are willing to throw anyone who isn't enough of an insider to have massively damaging information as a failsafe under the bus in the name of self preservation. As you move into the rank and file, however, I really don't see Democrats holding their own to any particular standards, while I do see Republicans expecting personal responsibility.

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 06:48 PM
link   

There have been allegations of racism and abusive behavior by Tea Party protesters.

On March 16, 2010, at a Tea Party protest at the Ohio offices of Rep. Mary Jo Kilroy, a counter-protester with Parkinson's disease was berated by one of the protestors and had dollar bills thrown at him with additional protesters also mocking the individual. The man initially denied the incident, but later apologized for his "shameful" actions.

On March 20, 2010, it was reported that protesters against proposed health care legislation used racial and anti-gay slurs. Gay Congressman Barney Frank was called "homo" and a "faggot several times." Several black lawmakers said demonstrators shouted the N-word at them. Congressman André Carson said that as he walked from the Cannon House Office Building with Representative John Lewis and his chief of staff, amid chants of "Kill the bill" he heard the "n-word" about fifteen times coming from several places in the crowd: "One guy, I remember he just rattled it off several times. Then John looks at me and says, 'You know, this reminds me of a different time.'

Wikipedia

Violence at Tea Party Rally: bare-knuckle politics in the streets - CSM

Etc.

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 06:49 PM
link   

whereas good ol' boys and girl conservatives stick together no matter what.

Coz that's how we roll.

And that's one of the reasons for the successes you've seen, as opposed to the scattered efforts of your friends on the other "side."

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee
I see a so-called "leader" of a country who insights division every time he opens his mouth.

Do I support physical violence? NO!

But, expect more.

Yes , Trump does bring insights into the US
You are correct.
(Although I believe you may have meant "incites")
You are one humorous poster
Thanks...

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee
I see a so-called "leader" of a country who insights division every time he opens his mouth.

Do I support physical violence? NO!

But, expect more.

I see constant harassment and Nazi behavior arising from the left.

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Pretty sure this is exactly what they want (I'm referring to the hands and powers behind the entire Anti-Trump movement).

Demonize the president to the point where the mere thought of him can incite so much hatred that inflicting violence on anyone or anything related is deemed justifiable.

Because the "moral" fight, and all..

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Yes it did... and it wasn't by the so called "left" either.

Charleston church shooting

Just so you know, didn't want to resort to petty tit for tat politics... but what the hell, this is the mudpit.

edit on 6-7-2018 by Subaeruginosa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 06:54 PM
link   

One thing I will say is very much different between liberals and conservative, conservatives don't hesitate to set upon one of their own like a pack of rabid wolves when that action is warranted and will lead to less drama directed at the whole from outside. Liberals seem to shelter their worst like parents protecting their own offspring, enabling their behavior and providing a laundry list of excuses to shield personal responsibility from entering the picture.

Bull#.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join