It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Goon Attacks Florida Man Over Trump Flag In His Own Front Yard

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 06:15 PM
link   
So it's the medias fault, Trumps fault.

But not the low iq thugs fault.

Funny how that works.

+4 more 
posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee But, expect more.

Thanks for the warning.

+4 more 
posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee
I see a so-called "leader" of a country who insights division every time he opens his mouth.

Do I support physical violence? NO!

But, expect more.

Are you saying that Trumps words validate violence?

+7 more 
posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Anonymous witness reports say Mr. Good was thinking racist thoughts prior to the incident... so it's all OK.

link   

originally posted by: neo96
So it's the medias fault, Trumps fault.

But not the low iq thugs fault.

Funny how that works.

It's not funny. AT all. There's nothing funny about rising violence and stupidity.

Do you think the "low IQ thugs" only exist on one ideological side?

link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

I see a so-called "leader" of a country who insights division every time he opens his mouth.

But, expect more.

Are you saying that Trumps words validate violence?

Yeah they used the legitimate rape excuse.

link   

I am sure ther is more to this than we know. Reminds me of collage when those stupid Texans would come to our turf and try to play football. I remember a time when a buddy threw a football at a car that had a Texas plate. I felt kinda bad there was two girls and one dude in the car. Then the “dude” got out. Holy f* shiz, he was huge and I had to back my friend because I always have my bros back. We got the shiz kicked out of us and lost the game. Horrible day I must say.

link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Boynton Beach homeowner Jeff Good was just relaxing and enjoying the holiday when a car pulled up and a stranger demanded that he take the flag down and denounced the president.
Mr. Good refused and was punched right in the face by the thug. He then instinctively punched back but got his arm stuck in the car as the driver sped off, dragging the homeowner a short distance resulting in minor injuries.

Anyone else see a trend developing?

No, i don't see any trend developing.

A few years ago we were in the midst of a massive drought where I live... News stories were popping up everywhere of people being physically assaulted by random people out the front of their house, simply because their front garden looked too lush & green.

Point being... this type of crap happens all the time and probably has for the entire existence of civilization as we know it.

Its completely disingenuous to cherry pick these random altercations to vindicate your own political bias and claim some extremist upraising.

There is a developing trend by the left of being violent towards the right.

How would you know theirs a "developing trend"?

Truth is, you only know about the narrative these youtube clips and the right wing MSM is trying to sell to you.

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Well one side IS the topic.

And it's the side Making book burning Great Again.

+5 more 
posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Maxine Waters says Trump supporters aint seen nufin yet.

+4 more 
posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 06:22 PM
link   

But, expect more.

I felt the same way under Obama.

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Well one side IS the topic.

And it's the side Making book burning Great Again.

It's funny that you guys seem to really believe that a topic that is launched with a certain intent or perspective is only available to those who share that perspective.

In the case of the OP, a man was assaulted in his own front yard. There's no reason to ask "why" because there's no good answer to that.

The answer is that it's wrong for anyone to incite or enact violence for political reasons.

The threads obvious intention is to parlay this horrible event into another "the left is out to get us" bash-fest.

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

But, expect more.

I felt the same way under Obama.

It was wrong then too.

+13 more 
posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 06:26 PM
link   

The threads obvious intention is to parlay this horrible event into another "the left is out to get us" bash-fest.

Cause they are, and it's been on display for the last two effing years.

The problem isn't us.

It's THEM.

+4 more 
posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 06:27 PM
link   

If I may, yeah, they exist on both sides, but I honestly do believe one side's seem to feel far more emboldened and empowered to act on their thugishness thanks to the propensity of "their side" to excuse their behavior after the fact (though asininity like "but, Trump insighted (sic) the violence). Or otherwise change the topic of discussion to a list of excuses for the behavior rather than looking directly at the individual who committed the crime. In other words, while thugs aren't more commonly seen on one side versus the other, the left seems to have a lot more enablers than the right does.

+7 more 
posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 06:27 PM
link   

No. Nice try letting me know what I'm thinking though.

As I said, I see a trend developing.

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Scratch that.

Began long before the last two years.

Began at Occupy Wall Street and has steadily escalated to the vulgar depths of stupidity.

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Anonymous witness reports say Mr. Good was thinking racist thoughts prior to the incident... so it's all OK.

Are you comparing this to the incident with the asshole throwing a drink in the kids faces and stealing their hat?

The guy was a jerk and he assaulted a teenager. Whatever reason he did it for was wrong. Just like whatever reason this jackwagon in Florida pulls up and assaults a man on his own lawn.

These two cases are straightforward in my mind. That doesn't mean that there's not context in any conflict.

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

No. Nice try letting me know what I'm thinking though.

As I said, I see a trend developing.

I disagreed with what you stated; that's a silly ploy that won't work. I'm not telling you what you're thinking, you see a trend, I don't. You said why (and tried to silence any opposition in your OP) and I told you why not.

It's a dialogue; it goes both ways.

You see two incidents as a trend. I don't, even while I stlil condemn them.

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Scratch that.

Began long before the last two years.

Began at Occupy Wall Street and has steadily escalated to the vulgar depths of stupidity.

I'll see your Occupy and raise you Tea Party Rallies.

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join