It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Goon Attacks Florida Man Over Trump Flag In His Own Front Yard

page: 15
<< 12  13  14   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chance321

originally posted by: blueman12
a reply to: jseeley

Trump really wants to get the job done with all those golfing retreats and twitter rants..

Well, apparently he is getting the job done with minority unemployment at record lows

What does "minority" employment even mean?

Is that like code for employment that pays only $7.25 an hour with no benefits? Or in other words, a job you'd basically be better off quitting and just living off government benefits instead.

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Um, wheres the tradition here??

Shouldnt the headline be:
Florida Man attacks goon over Trump flag in his own yard

edit on 8-7-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 09:09 PM
link   
This is the crazy type of society we live in these days.

I don't remember any of this hate when Obama won, from the right wing

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: iMnotHigh

Democrats have gone Road Warrior!

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Democrats have gone Road Warrior!

Really?

Or one bullying moron? If nothing else, the right has the unique ability to take a minor, singular incident, and blow it up to make it seem like a singular dumbass is responsible for creating civil war.

There are idiots on both sides.. are can't you admit that?

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 01:14 AM
link   
a reply to: fleabit

Or one bullying moron?

Har har, surely you can't be serious. Kathy Griffin, Peter Fonda, Red Hen, Whataburger incident, Republican baseball game shooter, etc., etc., etc.

Frankly, I've only seen liberals getting triggered over old Trump election materials. And Mad Maxine adding to the triggered troubled individuals. Last time the Democrats were so triggered by a Republican is when Lincoln freed the slaves!

are can't you admit that?

I doubt you can make a cogent case that the Republicans are actively attacking the Dems as much as the Dems are attacking Republicans, but try anyway. I'll go get my popcorn in the meantime.

HuffPo says Hillary will run again. Maybe you can catch a ride.

edit on 9-7-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 03:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chance321

originally posted by: blueman12
a reply to: jseeley

Trump really wants to get the job done with all those golfing retreats and twitter rants..

Well, apparently he is getting the job done with minority unemployment at record lows, stock market doing good.

Yea cause the president controls all stocks and job opportunities.

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Please delete this one i couldnt get the link to work
edit on 9-7-2018 by MissCoyote because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Not the only one getting attacked for flying an american flag
m.facebook.com...

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 03:14 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

The Left has been trying this for some time now; labeling people that disagree with them, and if that doens't work, attack, and make people afraid to express a different opinion. That is one reason they lost the last election, and it's a big reason. The more this happens, the more they will lose.

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Double post!
edit on 7/14/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Doesn't Florida have SYG/Castle laws?

I'm fairly certain use of force to protect life and/or property is perfectly valid in that State.

At the very least, getting a couple MK-9 OC/CS dispensers should do the trick. Any violent/destructive rioter should meet the business end of this device with little-to-no questions asked

www.amazon.com...

^This is lower on the force continuum than any physical contact. In fact, it is considered "de-escalation" when used against a person employing any physical force (or credible threat of physical force)

Besides, any person using less-lethal force to defend themselves/their property or their nation's flag from an aggressor who shows up uninvited to your property is what they call a "sympathetic defendant"
edit on 7/14/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 12  13  14   >>

join