It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Goon Attacks Florida Man Over Trump Flag In His Own Front Yard

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Was this guy watching fireworks alone in his driveway?

How also can just sit on his driveway and watch passers by.

Even if he was in his house on ran out because some one slowed down driving by, he can.

The thing I would bet didn't happen is him standing in the street punching people as they drive by.

Looks like there are people whose hobby is fighting over politics.

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I'd probably copy/paste your post and change the names in a weak attempt to debunk the story.

Sounds like something Trump (the master) himself might do

Or I'd be as critical of any attacker to free expression as I've consistently been.

See - first you need to establish that there was an attacker

No need to toss a coin. Propaganda is still free speech, so - you go girl

:-)

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Well Gryph.. who once again comes to the rescue of the bully... You're attempting to show Tea Party rallies as violent, but much like the Trump rallies that turned "violent", the violence was cause by so called "counter protesters", not the rally attendees themselves. Isn't it always so convenient how there can never be a right-wing rally without these so called counter-protesters to incite violence. There is a trend...
edit on 7-7-2018 by timequake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: AtomicKangaroo

You used a lot of words to say so little. You hate Americans, awesome. You're a hateful person who is doing exactly what were ranting againts in your thread, but you don't even see it. Wonderful. One does not build a bridge when there is a fire on the other end.

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
There's a reason picket fences have pointed tops.
Looks like razor wire will be needed if you want to fly a flag safely.

There might be dramas with that, you see, a house with razor wire perimeter fencing and Trump flags will be seen as a Nazi internment / death camp by the low-informationers.

Sad, bigly.

That's not the only problem. In America we have had burgers break in, injure themselves, and successfully sue the homeowner for their injury which occurred on their property... I know, it's lame.

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 03:29 PM
link   
"Click, click, boom! Pretty simple way to deter folks from assaulting you on your own property.

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Another nitwit decisive post taking isolated instances to paint an entire population. Go team!

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
There's a reason picket fences have pointed tops.
Looks like razor wire will be needed if you want to fly a flag safely.

There might be dramas with that, you see, a house with razor wire perimeter fencing and Trump flags will be seen as a Nazi internment / death camp by the low-informationers.

Sad, bigly.

That's not the only problem. In America we have had burgers break in, injure themselves, and successfully sue the homeowner for their injury which occurred on their property... I know, it's lame.

Hear I am thinking "burgers" are simply contributing to the obesity epidemic... I honestly had no idea the "burger" crisis had become so serious over there.

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Hamburglar maybe

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Don't ever say that. You can't say it's too much trouble to stand up for your rights ever. You always have to stay at stand up for your rights no matter the cost if you look at the people that gave their lives for your freedoms and Liberties always have to stand up for them no matter what the cost.

Jaden

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: timequake

Well Gryph.. who once again comes to the rescue of the bully... You're attempting to show Tea Party rallies as violent, but much like the Trump rallies that turned "violent", the violence was cause by so called "counter protesters", not the rally attendees themselves. Isn't it always so convenient how there can never be a right-wing rally without these so called counter-protesters to incite violence. There is a trend...

I haven't "come to the rescue" of any bully.

The Tea Party rallies were violent at times, as were the Trump rallies, at times.

It appears that in your terms, if there is ever violence, it's the fault of someone you think is "on the left." I supposed the young lady who was murdered in Charlottesville and the dozen or so people injured were also "on the attack"?

Frankly, that's BS.

Your post seems steeped in intentional dishonesty or misunderstanding or both, frankly; and I say this with respect, I'm not sure what we have to talk about.
edit on 7-7-2018 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: rival
If there were to be a fascist movement in this country, I would have
expected it to spring from the political right--not from the ostensibly
pacifist liberal left...seems counter intuitive.

Is it that you totally misunderstand the fact that Liberal left is really Fascist? All Right wingers want to follow limited laws and prefer Anarchy to more gov like progressives in the DNC constantly try to cram down our throats with the aid of several progressive RINO's IMO.

Also weren't you monologing about being non-partisan a bit ago?

Also you aren't paying close enough attention. I don't take sides. I just call them as I see them like an arbiter. At this point I am forced to say the Progressives dominate the Marxist wing of the left and have infiltrated with the RINO's the supposedly conservative R's.

Pure and simple is I vote for people and not for a party.

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
Scratch that.

Began long before the last two years.

Began at Occupy Wall Street and has steadily escalated to the vulgar depths of stupidity.

I'll see your Occupy and raise you Tea Party Rallies.

You seriously can not be comparing the Tea Party Rallies with the occupy mobs can you? The Tea Party left the area cleaner when they left then when they arrived. The occupy event had to have safe areas for women because of the rape charges that were happening there.

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785
a reply to: AtomicKangaroo

Most of what you're seeing is the extremist elements, who are a minority. They get all the attention from the media, but they don't represent the majority of Americans. Most Americans are political moderates or apolitical. We agree on more stuff than we disagree on, a few agitators just make a lot of #ing noise.

We wouldn't be here if Mad Maxine didn't call the progs out to go forth and start stuff with people from the current admin. Elections have consequences and the progs lost this latest one. I would tip a shot of Jim Beam to the progs and ask them to cool down and listen to both sides (Hopefully before they go off to be an SJW snowflake in the streets).

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 05:31 PM
link   

They’ll find a way to blame Trump for it. But you’re right. Violent attack, coercion and threats against people for what they wear, what flags they carry, which politics they enjoy, seems to be on the increase, and hints at a growing ignorance towards the fundamentals of liberty.
edit on 7-7-2018 by LesMisanthrope because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: rival
If there were to be a fascist movement in this country, I would have
expected it to spring from the political right--not from the ostensibly
pacifist liberal left...seems counter intuitive.

Is it that you totally misunderstand the fact that Liberal left is really Fascist? All Right wingers want to follow limited laws and prefer Anarchy to more gov like progressives in the DNC constantly try to cram down our throats with the aid of several progressive RINO's IMO.

Also weren't you monologing about being non-partisan a bit ago?

Also you aren't paying close enough attention. I don't take sides. I just call them as I see them like an arbiter. At this point I am forced to say the Progressives dominate the Marxist wing of the left and have infiltrated with the RINO's the supposedly conservative R's.

Pure and simple is I vote for people and not for a party.

You call them as you see them, sure. We all do that.

Aside from that, all you seem to be doing is mouthing buzzwords.

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chance321

originally posted by: neo96
Scratch that.

Began long before the last two years.

Began at Occupy Wall Street and has steadily escalated to the vulgar depths of stupidity.

I'll see your Occupy and raise you Tea Party Rallies.

You seriously can not be comparing the Tea Party Rallies with the occupy mobs can you? The Tea Party left the area cleaner when they left then when they arrived. The occupy event had to have safe areas for women because of the rape charges that were happening there.

We're talking about political violence, and yes, if you don't remember, the Tea Party rallies got violent.

I'd love to see a specfic reference for anything you're talking about ... I provided ample evidence for my claims.

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

Yet , did this apply in THIS case ?
That was the question...
Not in anyone elses case

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

They’ll find a way to blame Trump for it. But you’re right. Violent attack, coercion and threats against people for what they wear, what flags they carry, which politics they enjoy, seems to be on the increase, and hints at a growing ignorance towards the fundamentals of liberty.

Who will "find a way to blame Trump" for what? The guy trespassing and punching someone. Nah.

So far, the list consists of two incidents ... the guy who threw the drink in the face of the young Trump supporter and took his MAGA hat, and this instance.

Some folks here don't like the Occupy ICE events ... but that doesn't make them violent. In fact, the events in Louisville today that were hyped all day yesterday as "a powder keg" have ended peacefully. At an event in Atlanta this past week, there were reports of some water bottles being thrown at police, and the perps were arrested. Silly behavior.

What I DO see is media hype creating anxiety, fear and anger among folks here, and once again, there is no excuse for what the guys did in Texas or Florida.

None, nada, zero.
edit on 7-7-2018 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Maxine Waters, for instance, blames Trump for the rise in “incivility”.

But I agree with you, there is no excuse for threats and violence.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join