It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Goon Attacks Florida Man Over Trump Flag In His Own Front Yard

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 09:53 AM
link   

a reply to: DBCowboy

That wasn't good enough. Should've smashed his skull.

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: Justoneman

NO one here is ignoring it.

Jumping on the delusional bandwagon provided by the media isn't helping resolve it.

You are, say the responses in this thread to you that have been about that playing it down thing you do so much. And that is if I were to characterize it as I see it.

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: mekhanics

For Trespassing? I would hope it would not go so far. Just turn on the phone camera and call the po po,

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

Jumping on the delusional bandwagon provided by the media isn't helping resolve it.

You are, say the responses in this thread to you that have been about that playing it down thing you do so much. And that is if I were to characterize it as I see it.

Then you'd be wrong and looking through your existing political filters.

I am not playing violence down, I'm stating that it's not a cohesive effort coming from one "side."

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

Thanks for the personal statements.

The facts of increasing political violence are bad for all of us bud.

We're both on board with that, we both condemn it.

I can agree with you on condemning it.

The issue is ignoring it's escalation toward the trumpettes. It is insane and dangerous. It is designed to cause riots and create situations where the nation is in turmoil. Our enemies thank them, and Soros supports them.

The irony is they're the ones constantly crying about Russia, but they're also the ones unwittingly doing Putin's bidding. This is precisely what he wanted.

Why is Putin considered such a threat on the world stage when, in fact, history shows there are other much more powerful players at work. I would consider the Federal Reserve much more a threat to the states(or any other "sovereign" nation) that Putin could ever dream of. Or how about the CFR or the catholic church?

If anything, Putin is being demonized for pushing back against a globalist plague

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 10:03 AM
link   

I am not playing violence down, I'm stating that it's not a cohesive effort coming from one "side."

My filters are neutral.

I call "Foul ball".

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Maybe next time.

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

originally posted by: infolurker

A trend of people not having their CC an exercising self defense on their own property?

Will happen soon if this keeps up.

How would YOU justify the use of a firearm in this case ?

I'm asthmatic. A simple, 30-second scuffle could give me an asthma attack, which can be lethal. The moment someone starts a physical altercation with me, my life is at risk because I don't know how far they're going to take it. Just one punch? Are they gonna tackle me? I don't know, and I'm not risking my life to find out. I could easily get a doctor to testify to this in court.

Man you raise an excellent point and what you're talking about reminds us of why we do not use violence against others as a political tactic.

originally posted by: face23785People need to consider they don't always know the circumstances of the person they're about to assault.

Right again! They call that unintended outcomes, another fine example of why none of us should condone poltical violence for any reason at any time.

originally posted by: face23785 Then you got legally killed because you were a sheltered, spoiled child who can't handle seeing a flag you don't like.

There are far, far too many spoiled children "out there" and the violence and those who condone/incite it should be opposed at every opportunity.

We all just have to take personal responsibility to make sure we aren't part of the problem rather than the solution.

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 10:06 AM
link   

My filters are neutral.

I call "Foul ball".

Whatever.

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

I find myself in full agreement with this. Unfortunately, personal responsibility isn't too popular these days. It's all about blaming someone else for your troubles and failures, and it's not confined to one party or ideology.

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 10:12 AM
link   

a reply to: Gryphon66

I find myself in full agreement with this. Unfortunately, personal responsibility isn't too popular these days. It's all about blaming someone else for your troubles and failures, and it's not confined to one party or ideology.

Yep, you've very clearly highlighted the problem. We buy into the system we're embedded in where "there's nothing we can do, that's just the way things are, Ooooh, I"m so angry/anxious/scared."

We start by taking responsibility for our daily actions and words and go from there, I think.

Most of us are more in agreement with each other than opposed to each other.

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee
I see a so-called "leader" of a country who insights division every time he opens his mouth.

Do I support physical violence? NO!

But, expect more.

There's some hippocracy!

lol, the President is divisive, so we will react punitively!

Wow, and you wonder where the problem lies.

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Annee didn't endorse "reacting punitively."

Read.

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee
I see a so-called "leader" of a country who insights division every time he opens his mouth.

Do I support physical violence? NO!

But, expect more.

What about the left leaning media and talk shows projecting a 24 hour barrage of division? I have seen absolutely nothing positive about the president being reported, even people like Chris Cuomo defending antifa because they claim to be anti fascist.

One could argue the boob tube has more influence on the mind than any politician. Why no outrage directed that way?

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: CymaticA

Did you direct your rage toward the same issue during the Obama Administration?

If not, you may have an answer to your question.

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Because of THIS abomination?

Oh, Yeah!...Absolutely! Skull smash...Definitely!

Hey! He's probably got a family inside that likes the flag too!

[sarc]

edit on 7-7-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-7-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Only those that advocate skull-smashing should have their skulls smashed.

(er, wait, did I just advocate skull-smashing? Dangit.)

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 11:41 AM
link   
If there were to be a fascist movement in this country, I would have
expected it to spring from the political right--not from the ostensibly
pacifist liberal left...seems counter intuitive.

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Would not be surprised if these 'thugs' are being paid to search for and do such.

There are many bakers at a loss because of Trump's presidency, to keep their interests they may just 'pay' such individuals to try and sway the majority for next election.

They did this for protesters through the election period this time around, why not start early and instill fear among people to go with what their heart tells them.

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 12:20 PM
link   
All this conflict in America is the fault of the media, for years they have acted irresponsibly and have abused their ability to influence the general population with their words, wielding their words for the sake of money, power and control over the people. the media needs a check on its power before it gets too far out of hand and we end up in a civil war that destroys this country, their actions have set the stage for it and their desperation for survival in recent times has only worsened their destructive behavior.

incidents like these need to be taken more seriously, many conflicts throughout human history have started over words and seemingly small unimportant incidents, if this trend isn't reversed i see america becoming like china during the cultural revolution, with many groups of people wandering around mass murdering innocent people for whatever reason they could use as an excuse. it's not a game and americans need to wake up before it goes too far one of these times, who knows what the trigger will be for civil war 2.

freedom of speech is great but it's time americans recognize how dangerous words can be and demand checks and balances over the mass media before it destroys america, trump is just a means to an end for the media corporations to manipulate all americans, on both sides, stirring up old hatreds and creating new ones, poking at our wounds until chaos reigns while profiting off it all.

the media isn't on the side of the people and it never was, to them the people are just idiots to be controlled and manipulated through division.

they need checks or their greed and ambition will destroy them and leave a huge scar on american society that we will never recover from for centuries.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join