It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Goon Attacks Florida Man Over Trump Flag In His Own Front Yard

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+72 more 
posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Boynton Beach homeowner Jeff Good was just relaxing and enjoying the holiday when a car pulled up and a stranger demanded that he take the flag down and denounced the president.
Mr. Good refused and was punched right in the face by the thug. He then instinctively punched back but got his arm stuck in the car as the driver sped off, dragging the homeowner a short distance resulting in minor injuries.

downtrend.com...

Anyone else see a trend developing?

If it's not hats and teens at burger shops, or booting people from restaurants, or confronting and shouting at people in public, it's this.

Now the apologists can come on here and poo-poo the story and cry "fake news" and deny, deny, deny and blame the guy who had the sign.

They probably will.

But I see a trend developing. Poeple can't even freely express themselves on their own property any more.

+39 more 
posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

This will be a challenge for normal folks because front yard landscaping will now have to include a trigger alert for all the retards.

Landscaping = racist.

+35 more 
posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 05:48 PM
link   
So , to have a little bit of fun and relive my youth when I brought life changing events into bullies' lives , do I need to buy my first MAGA hat and sign for my yard ?

edit on 7/6/18 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

+13 more 
posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 05:49 PM
link   

A trend of people not having their CC an exercising self defense on their own property?

Will happen soon if this keeps up.

+11 more 
posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Well, clearly, the homeowner deserved to be assaulted.
I mean...just LOOK at that flag!

+13 more 
posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Well, clearly, the homeowner deserved to be assaulted.
I mean...just LOOK at that flag!

It does clash with the color scheme.

I mean, blue is a winter color and the house is painted with summer colors for gods sake!

+18 more 
posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 05:59 PM
link   
There's a reason picket fences have pointed tops.
Looks like razor wire will be needed if you want to fly a flag safely.
I can't believe we've gotten to the point of having politicians encouraging people to assault those of the other stripe.
It wasn't even this bad before the Civil War sans Charles Sumner but that was one-off.
edit on 6-7-2018 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

+15 more 
posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 06:02 PM
link   

If you never correct a child as a parent with their bs and actually encourage the bs, it shouldnt be a surprise they grow up to be uncontrolled aholes that throw tandrums when they dont get their way

So its no surprise things are only escalating with years of political correctness overtaking logical thinking in society.

These people were raised in a fantasy world where they cant handle reality, failures in life, losing, or disagreements.

In realty Its amazing it hasnt escaladed more with the dnc and msm strategy to unite people by stereotyping groups of people based on race and sex into classification of victims and villians.

edit on 12731America/ChicagoFri, 06 Jul 2018 18:12:06 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 06:03 PM
link   

'Florida'.

Are you surprised?

+10 more 
posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals

There might be dramas with that, you see, a house with razor wire perimeter fencing and Trump flags will be seen as a Nazi internment / death camp by the low-informationers.

Sad, bigly.

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Boynton Beach homeowner Jeff Good was just relaxing and enjoying the holiday when a car pulled up and a stranger demanded that he take the flag down and denounced the president.
Mr. Good refused and was punched right in the face by the thug. He then instinctively punched back but got his arm stuck in the car as the driver sped off, dragging the homeowner a short distance resulting in minor injuries.

No, i don't see any trend developing.

A few years ago we were in the midst of a massive drought where I live... News stories were popping up everywhere of people being physically assaulted by random people out the front of their house, simply because their front garden looked too lush & green.

Point being... this type of crap happens all the time and probably has for the entire existence of civilization as we know it.

Its completely disingenuous to cherry pick these random altercations to vindicate your own political bias and claim some extremist upraising.
edit on 6-7-2018 by Subaeruginosa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 06:08 PM
link   

The snow flakes won't like this but: Trump flag flying in his front yard on his own property... purp trespasses and throws a punch at the home owner. Home owner feared for his life and well being.. Pulls gun and blows the idiots head off then calls the cops.. You would only have to pop a few until the message gets out that if you want to invade a private person's property then you just might get popped.. After rereading the article it would seem the home owner approached the Purp's car.. Not smart but civilized and normal... Therefore disregard all the above..hahaha

Naw ...to much legal B.S. so just take the punch or remove the flag.. Freedom of expression from the left only means something if you agree with them.. Listening to some of the Left's leadership should clue most people that you are dealing with idiots so reason and logic will not work..

Your home is your castle and without a moat you better know how to defend it..

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 06:08 PM
link   
There is a fix for these kinds of situations.

Less lethal.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 6-7-2018 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

If anything, incidents like these are probably under-reported.

Many may just concede or ignore the morons.

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

A trend of people not having their CC an exercising self defense on their own property?

Will happen soon if this keeps up.

How would YOU justify the use of a firearm in this case ?

+25 more 
posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

originally posted by: DBCowboy

No, i don't see any trend developing.

A few years ago we were in the midst of a massive drought where I live... News stories were popping up everywhere of people being physically assaulted by random people out the front of their house, simply because their front garden looked too lush & green.

Point being... this type of crap happens all the time and probably has for the entire existence of civilization as we know it.

Its completely disingenuous to cherry pick these random altercations to vindicate your own political bias and claim some extremist upraising.

Quoted for absolute ignorance, in the real sense of the word.

There is a developing trend by the left of being violent towards the right.

If you don't understand that then you are truly ignorant of the topic.

Congrats though on being the first on the thread to pretend it isn't true. Says volumes about you.

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

originally posted by: Asktheanimals

There might be dramas with that, you see, a house with razor wire perimeter fencing and Trump flags will be seen as a Nazi internment / death camp by the low-informationers.

Sad, bigly.

How many children do you have locked in there?
We're coming back to free them all!!

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Why is it that you post a topic and then even before you develop your idea thoroughly ... prejudice the discussion by strongly implying that anyone who disagrees with your take on it is ... an apologist or denier or _____- lover?

Eh?

That's just poisoning the well.

My honest answer is that the media stirs up whatever is needed to progress the particular agenda of a given news cycle.

Right-left-up-down media.

Sadly, the only trend is toward more incidents of interpersonal violence, more division, more blaming....

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 06:13 PM
link   
I see a so-called "leader" of a country who insights division every time he opens his mouth.

Do I support physical violence? NO!

But, expect more.

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

Well...maybe the trend, then, is the uptick in news reporting on it. IN this case, I'd say that the venom you had for the OP would be wholly misplaced in favor of a more reasoned argument that doesn't presume ill intent.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join