It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

alien dream part two

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Hey everyone, this is Crissella again with another dream that I feel may be important. I was in my grandmother's house and I knew there was an alien in my brother in laws room. I went in his room but of course you could not see the alien. As I looked in the mirror though I could see him. I let him know that I could see him and also described what he was wearing. He had yellow hair, a brown suade jacket and brown shirt with a burgundy tie. No sense of fashion! It then switched to where I was talking to a woman she had her whole head covered but her eyes. She told me that the aliens thought that the humans were slow. Then it switched back to my brother in law, he had like a science book on aliens. There were alot of pictures but I can't remember any detail. But this is what I think might be important. I was told that the aliens are in the fifth dimension, and that is how they are able to come in because there is a gateway. I don't even remember who told me that. Seems really strange and I always pay close attention to detail and colors. So I would just like some thoughts. Thanks, Donna

join