It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Wilcock and Reincarnation

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 03:30 PM
link   
I was asked about David Wilcock's views on spirituality on another thread, and replied, but I wanted to talk more about it, so I thought a separate thread would be appropriate.

Specifically, his view on reincarnation and past lives is of interest.

David recently got married and posted on his website an account of his personal feelings about his new wife Elizabeth in relation to their past lives.

He then talks about Edgar Cayce and the possibility that he is the reincarnation of him.

Here is that portion of the post:

. . . Another profound event that happened early along was that both Elizabeth and I had a spontaneous recall of an apparent past life that we shared together.

Whether this is literally true or not, we were both seeing the exact same things in a visionary type of state. The number of correspondences went way beyond chance, in both of our opinions.

We appeared to have lived in Europe during the Renaissance period. In this case, I was a nobleman and she was more of a country girl.

We fell in love, but then she disappeared, and I never knew what happened. All I knew was that she had left me, and never came back.

This caused incredible trauma that I never really healed from. It was as if there was a great emptiness in my soul from then on. I used many addictive behaviors to try to heal the pain.

Many people believe I am the reincarnation of Edgar Cayce, a deep-trance psychic who performed over 14,000 documented “readings” where he would speak with seemingly omniscient intelligence while he was unconscious....

divinecosmos.com...

edit on Sun Jul 8 2018 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed WAY overly long quote IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: LiberateEarth

What's your opinion of the Edgar Cayce claim ?

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

I think it is probably true.

By the way, David Wilcock is not the originator of the idea. It was others in Virginia Beach at Edgar Cayce's Association for Research and Enlightenment Headquarters who originated it.

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 03:58 PM
link   

It was others in Virginia Beach at Edgar Cayce's Association for Research and Enlightenment Headquarters who originated it.

Have they said that publicly or is that a David Wilcock claim ?

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 04:07 PM
link   

I don't know.

And I'm not going to waste my energy looking it up.

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Of course not , why would you.

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 04:33 PM
link   
It's your choice. If you feel that you see parallels enough to not be coincidence then it might be you have been gifted in such a way as reincarnation.

Here you will simply stir the skeptics and trolls, and their opinions would best be left in their mouths.

I hope you find the answer you are looking for, but I believe it is within.

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Plotus

Here you will simply stir the skeptics and trolls, and their opinions would best be left in their mouths.

You forgot Shills.

Should questions not be asked ?

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Plotus

I call it the ATS swagger.

But it's still worth posting on a forum, for the chance to reach out to seekers around the world.

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 04:47 PM
link   
What PROOF's could be given ?
It must fall into 'faith' to believe the events LiberateEarths is experiencing.

I had thought after I posted, it might look negative towards your comment. That was not my position, sorry. I think this is based in the realm of emotions..... as I say, how do you 'prove' it.

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 04:49 PM
link   

David goes much deeper into the topic in The Ascension Mysteries, his latest book.

I pay attention to Wilcock with an open mind. However in the book I mentioned, the first 1/3 or so of the book is autobiographical in a way that's void of any real substance. The chapters on the afterlife and reincarnation are very thought provoking though.

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Plotus
It must fall into 'faith' to believe the events LiberateEarths is experiencing.

Have I given the impression I've experienced past lives myself?

I have no knowledge of reincarnation for myself.

But it is my opinion that it does exist, because I find the arguments for it to be credible.

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Yea, I did assume.... a reply to: LiberateEarth

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 03:20 AM
link   
If you do a deeper research you will see that is highly unlikely to be an edgar Cayce reincarnation. Firstly, because his focus is very different from what Edgar was like. Of course, none of this can be proven, but by deduction alone, it is highly unlikely. Now whether David is an interesting person to others that is another matter of choice and taste.a reply to: LiberateEarth

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 03:21 AM
link   
its a false claim is what I reckon. a reply to: gortex

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 04:04 AM
link   
a reply to: ancientthunder

Of course , anyone who knows David Wilcock knows he is a font of false claims but as shown in this thread that doesn't matter to those who wish to believe.

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 05:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed
However in the book I mentioned, the first 1/3 or so of the book is autobiographical in a way that's void of any real substance.

I've read The Ascension Mysteries as well.

I think the autobiographical material is very important because it helps to interpret a person's point of view.

David is a trailblazer; it helps to understand his background.

I don't debate the credibility of people with skeptics, however, because opinions are changed only by the people who hold them.

Seekers don't have an opinion yet; they're looking for new information to consider.

That's what this thread is for.

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Seekers don't have an opinion yet; they're looking for new information to consider.

That claim rings hollow following this reply.

I don't know.
And I'm not going to waste my energy looking it up.

Looking for new information ?

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Don't you know what I meant?

Are you playing dumb?

I am very familiar with David Wilcock's work and am posting about him to share that work with the seekers of the world, many of whom are not members here and won't be posting; they'll just be reading and following up on what they read.

You have made up your mind, and frankly, I don't care what you think.

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 06:02 AM
link   

You have made up your mind, and frankly, I don't care what you think.

I have made up my mind because unlike you I could be bothered to research David and his claims , I'm not surprised you don't care what I think because all you care about is believing what you want to believe which is fine but don't expect to go unchallenged when posting Wilcock's nonsense.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join