It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

House Resolution on DOJ/FBI Misconduct - Is this real?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

You can be damn sure, this time they’ll put every single item even smallest missdeed in that bucket, everything.

Then they burn and bury it.

There’re so many neck deep both from GOP and DNC in this web of corruption, they do not know who should even lit up that bucket.

Anyhow, after that, they dunno nothing. All gone.

edit on 6-7-2018 by deckdel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: SocratesJohnson
a reply to: Sillyolme

This is why independent media is growing. If MSM isn’t covering what’s happening, more news will be going independent.

Embrace change, don’t be stuck in the old way if doing things

"Independent media" is typically more partisan and fake than normal news.

IMO.

That would be nigh unto impossible...

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

You mean besides it being a month and a half ago and covered on multiple outlets?

Nah.

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 02:20 PM
link   

I get all my important announcements from Morse code.

Any medium of information post-1836 can't be trusted.

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: incoserv

Yeah because major investigations are ALWAYS announced via YouTube

Watch the video. It is very clear that this is going to happen, You Tube does not create fake videos like this with real congressmen in them..

I can't believe you are so blind.

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 03:00 PM
link   
LOL this is like 60s French comedy ....

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

I agree. But they are still right, it is growing because bias MSM only covers stories that push the agenda they want.

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

I agree. But they are still right, it is growing because bias MSM only covers stories that push the agenda they want.

The only thing that is growing is the speed of transmission.

The corporate media has always existed to push the agendas of their masters, cf. Hearst.

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS
a reply to: BlueAjah

Thanks for that. I take it from what I read that no action has been taken on it.

I rather doubt any will.

And if any action is taken.........again, it'll be a dog and pony show offering up nothing of substance. Proving once again that regardless of party affiliation, what you've got running the government is basically a criminal cabal.

There were some actions so far:
H.Res 907

06/05/2018 Referred to the Subcommittee on Crime, Terrorism, Homeland Security, and Investigations.
05/22/2018 Referred to the House Committee on the Judiciary.

Trey Gowdy is on the Subcommittee on Crime, Terrorism, Homeland Security, and Investigations. Hopefully they are working on this.

This is probably why they need the documents that the DOJ is not sending.

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

Meanwhile, while Congress plays Junior G-Man ... where's the jobs bill?

Where's healthcare reform? Where's immigration reform?

Where's the Great Wall that Mexico is going to pay for?

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 04:38 PM
link   

They have made much progress in those areas, but those are subject for other threads.

After they clean up the corruption in our government and justice systems, the foundational structure will be a stronger base for other important changes.

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah

They have made much progress in those areas, but those are subject for other threads.

After they clean up the corruption in our government and justice systems, the foundational structure will be a stronger base for other important changes.

Nope. Not much progress at all. I understand why you don't want to answer.

You think CONGRESS is going to clean up the government???

That's not their job, the Judiciary and Executive are co-equal branches. They are overtly abusing their investigative powers (which are implied powers btw) and smearing our law-enforcement agencies for short-term political gain.

Furthermore this isn't "cleaning up" anything, and I believe you're smart enough and aware enough to know that.

Most of the folks in the DOJ and FBI are Republicans and Conservatives and many if not most are Trump supporters!

That's the raw, choking, wracking, retching irony here ... they are going after our time-honored institutions and agencies that are mostly composed of their own supporters for NOTHING MORE THAN POLITICAL GAIN.

edit on 6-7-2018 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 05:40 PM
link   

This is why independent media is growing. If MSM isn’t covering what’s happening, more news will be going independent.

IMO.

Which independent media outlets are you viewing / observing which has led you to this conclusion? Can you provide any reference points / examples of what you're talking about?

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Your opinion counts for much in this society?

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Your opinion counts for much in this society?

Exactly as much as yours does.

Is there a point delicately hidden in there beyond being snarky?

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

IMO.

Which independent media outlets are you viewing / observing which has led you to this conclusion? Can you provide any reference points / examples of what you're talking about?

Gateway Pundit, Daily Wire, WorldNetDaily on one "side" ... Daily Beast, Slate, Crooks and Liars, Democracy Now, on the other side.

I used to have great respect for Reuters and the Christian Science Monitor ... but these are also corporate owned.

These are just examples off the top of my head ... do you have some suggestions for non-biased sources?
edit on 6-7-2018 by Gryphon66 because: Had the daily beast on the wrong side ...Ooops

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 06:13 PM
link   

IMO.

Maybe it only feels partisan to you because it is condemning corruption and condemning hypocrisy and arrogance of the people the MSM always defends. They lay it on pretty thick.
edit on 6-7-2018 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

IMO.

It only feels partisan to you because it is condemning corruption and condemning hypocrisy and arrogance which the MSM (the one you love) will not do because they would only be condemning themselves if they did so.

I don't "love" the MSM ... that's merely an over-used rhetorical device on your part. Stop it, LOL.

Please, show me a news source that condemns corruption etc. and isn't partisan.

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 06:21 PM
link   

But see, that is how it works.. Just condemning corruption IS inherently partisan because it goes after someone. It only appears partisan to those who would otherwise support that person or party.

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

But see, that is how it works.. Just condemning corruption IS inherently partisan because it goes after someone. It only appears partisan to those who would otherwise support that person or party.

... and your suggestion of a non-partisan trustworthy independent news source is?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join