It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

House Resolution on DOJ/FBI Misconduct - Is this real?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Lock her up, lock her up!!!

The time is coming as the wheels of justice slowly turn from a grinding halt.

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

That's because this happened back on May 22, 2018.

House of Representatives

Much like the letter sent by 12 House members back on April 18, 2018 "referring" Clinton, Obama, etc. etc. for investigation.

This is blatant political theatre and some of you here should know better than to fall for it.
edit on 6-7-2018 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: six67seven

originally posted by: SocratesJohnson
a reply to: Sillyolme

This is why independent media is growing. If MSM isn’t covering what’s happening, more news will be going independent.

Embrace change, don’t be stuck in the old way if doing things

"Independent media" is typically more partisan and fake than normal news.

IMO.

If you thought/said/typed that with a straight face...

just, smh/lol

... and the cult agrees with you.

Care to explain how you think "independent media" isn't more partisan than network/cable/maintstream?

How about some examples and cogent discussion?

Or, do you want to SYH some more?

So, if[i/] alternate media is biased in the other direction, should we just listen to the side you agree with?

There's a principle called balance . I realize that pretty much everyone, every outlet, every source has a bias or a slant; this is why I and many on this forum hear information from various and diverse sources and then ... (you may find this shocking) THINK FOR OURSELVES! Yeah, some of us do that.

This was a press conference held by members of Congress and is a matter of public record. Again, when one has no reasonable, rational, logical and factual foundation from which to discuss an issue, one goes to obfuscation and distraction.

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 12:20 PM
link   

House of Representatives

Much like the letter sent by 12 House members back on April 18, 2018 "referring" Clinton, Obama, etc. etc. for investigation.

This is blatant political theatre and some of you here should know better than to fall for it.

so these weren't real congressman, and there isn't a resolution?

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

Dry?
Its deader than a door nail.

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: EartOccupant

Uh, yea........hope is a great thing. You can hope in one hand and crap in the other and see which one gets filled up first.

Enlightenment?

From all I read, we're at the beginning of a new "Dark Ages". Well into the beginning actually. Strange to me it came to this.

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

All the current conspiracies. Check.

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 12:38 PM
link   

I'm not allied with any "side" ... I'm for most of us in the middle.

Biased reporting is biased reporting.

No, I don't find it shocking that we should all think for ourselves ... I just don't see that much of it in evidence here.

Yeah, it was a press conference back in May and a letter sent back in April as I said. Yet, some of these "informed" individuals you're crediting here were wondering why the MSN wasn't covering this "breaking news."

I'm not a fan of the obsessions regarding any politician ... Trump or Clinton. It's extremist partisan crap no matter which "side" it comes from.

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 12:38 PM
link   

House of Representatives

Wow!
This happened back IN MAY of 2018!
That was like SIX WEEKS AGO!
Weren't there dinosaurs way back then.

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Violater1

House of Representatives

Wow!

Nice hyperbole.

It's not "breaking news."

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 12:41 PM
link   

It was a nice feint, a couple weeks ago! Gets all that info at the top of the news...but, a 2nd SC won't happen. It would only slow everything down. Huber is doing just fine.

link   

originally posted by: six67seven

originally posted by: SocratesJohnson
a reply to: Sillyolme

This is why independent media is growing. If MSM isn’t covering what’s happening, more news will be going independent.

Embrace change, don’t be stuck in the old way if doing things

"Independent media" is typically more partisan and fake than normal news.

IMO.

If you thought/said/typed that with a straight face...

just, smh/lol

... and the cult agrees with you.

Care to explain how you think "independent media" isn't more partisan than network/cable/maintstream?

How about some examples and cogent discussion?

Or, do you want to SYH some more?

Ooooh testy today I see.. so nothing different there.

It was your initial opinion you felt the need to share... why don't you provide examples to support your stance?

Anyway, save your time for something else... I almost forgot ... you're impossible to have a discussion with NO MATTER WHAT THE 2ND LINE OF YOUR SIGNATURE READS!!
Nice try on that one!

I can concur though that indy media can also be partisan and/or fake, but "typically" that?? - I don't believe so, unless you're talking about Alex Jones or the like. The MSM however, has been partisan since its inception, and 'typically' fake as of late. Maybe as they get called on their BS more and more frequently, they'll change but I'm not holding out hope.

edit on 3442x6734America/ChicagovAmerica/Chicago7 by six67seven because: (no reason given)

link   

Sorry. Did I get ahead of ya?I
If it's the hearing from the other day I watched it already.
Its Trey Gowdys opinion. No where does it say they are opening any new investigations into Clinton her server or Obama.

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: six67seven

I very rarely share opinions and if I do, I note that; I'm a fact-based kind of guy.

Some folks here like to bicker and make personal comments. I don't.

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Looks like the media was successful with keeping Americans distracted last week with illegal aliens.

The FULL HOUSE voted on, and approved, a resolution on Thursday June 28th (right when Rosenstein was testifying) to hold Rosenstein in contempt, if he did not produce the FISA/SPY documents by midnight July 6, 2018 (That's tonight)

After being held in contempt, Trump and/or Sessions are free to fire Rod Rosenstein for not adhering to the Resolution..for not following the law.

Even the Mainstream Media (except for FoxNews) is ignoring today's deadline. Ignoring, or pooh-poohing it won't change a thing, however.

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Let's see what happens.

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I think any attempts to spread news outside of CNN should be shut down. I mean they have "news" right in their name.

People have no right to spread information that hasn't been "approved".

Blah blah blah.

Ironically, CNN reported on this when it happened.

The Trumpian fixation on CNN is pretty funny. MSNBC is actually #2 now in market share with twice CNN's primetime viewership. Maybe switch up to never-gets-old Ralph Macchio joke? Amirite?

I'd be interested in what you consider a reliable independent news source. There's always these inane platitudes about the media but at the end of the day, nobody ever offers up anything better. Gryphon is right. Almost without exception, the alternative to the "biased media" ends up being news blogs that simply take mainstream reporting and add a bunch of additional bias (because they don't have reporters so how exactly could they be original sources of reporting) or worse, the straight up fake news sites (Your News Wire, True Pundit, etc).

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Violater1

House of Representatives

Wow!

Nice hyperbole.

It's not "breaking news."

Do you have any ideas about WHY it wasn't or isn't breakjng news? Is it because it's not a big deal, these accusations and resolutions? Or is it because the mainstream media will not report information that reflects badly on their bosses?

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 01:10 PM
link   

It was covered by MSM ...way back then. News turns on a dime. six weeks ago may as well have been when dinosaurs roamed the earth.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join