It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lee Harris

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 08:12 AM
link   
In the past, I have been uncomfortable with “channeling” non-human beings, because I didn’t think I had the wherewithal to judge the information being presented.

But my mind is not shut on the topic; I’m curious about it.

The following is an interview from the subscription site Gaia which I can share. The interview will be available for unlimited views around the world for 48 hours after the link is clicked:

As body and being prepare for ascension, a degree of density detox must be endured so that we can become unstuck from our lives. Lee Harris explains that many people are currently experiencing the symptoms of accelerated ascension, which includes letting go of the things which the soul no longer needs and releasing trauma from the body.

Lee Harris’s journey as a channeler began in 1998 when he heard the voice of Zachary, who was part of a greater collective of 88 spirit guides. During that time, he had nearly daily conversations with this collective which built his skills as a channeler and intuitive. Quite expectantly, this became his full time vocation in 2007. He now leads seminars and retreats all over the world and has worked with over 1700 people.

Instructor/Host: Sean Stone
Featuring: Lee Harris
Video Language: English

give.gaia.com...

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: LiberateEarth

Hearing voices, 88 different voices, is a big no no. That's not how channelling works unless you got your head under water to do so.
A schizophrenic giving classes? On how to be schizophrenic? I'm really open to this stuff, but there's a line. A thin line admittedly, but hearing things which are not there is crossing it.
If it were real and he would really hear, everybody in the room should do so too. Otherwise it's hallucination. Because there is nothing to hear.

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Lee Harris also makes music.

Here is a YouTube video:

LeeHarrisMusic
Published on Jan 4, 2015

WHY by Lee Harris & Davor Bozic. Taken from the album 'ARISE'. . .

Lyrics:

It's Golden
It's Golden and it's Silver if you see
It's chosen
The way you're shaping your reality

If you see me
If you see me flying high
If you see me
Holding onto clouds you won't know why

You're frozen
You're frozen and you try to anchor me
I'm open
I'm open and it's more than you can see
Than you can see

If you see me
And if you see me If you see me flying high
You won't know You won't know why

If you're holding onto nothing you got nothing to lose yeah
If you're holding onto something you got something to prove

If you see me
And if you see me
You won't know why
You won't know why

If you're holding onto something you got something to prove

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

Hearing voices, 88 different voices, is a big no no.

I don't believe that is what is said.

What is said is the entity channeled is part of a collective of 88 "spirit guides."

I think of spirit guides as souls/consciousness, and that a collective of them is comparable to a community of like-minded entities.

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 09:49 AM
link   

I think of spirit guides as souls/consciousness, and that a collective of them is comparable to a community of like-minded entities.

Is Lee Harris comparable to David Wilcock; like-minded entities of delusion? I appreciate the free viewing, though — that’s a nice treat for the like-minded

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: BeefNoMeat
Is Lee Harris comparable to David Wilcock; like-minded entities of delusion?

I would say yes but I disagree strongly with your opinion of David Wilcock.

I'm reading David's book Synchronicity Key now and I've already read two of his other books.

He is a researcher extraordinaire.

His Wisdom Teachings series on Gaia is superb.

David pays attention to unappreciated, suppressed scientists and then connects dots.

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 10:44 AM
link   

I would say yes but I disagree strongly with your opinion of David Wilcock.

Oh, I know we are diametrically opposed in our opinions of Wilcock, but that doesn’t mean I dismiss any and all of your contributions — I’m like-minded in questioning, however, Wilcock is a no-go for me (I have done my due diligence w.r.t. him), and your reply saved the Gaia server some load capacity and me some time watching the World Cup. I appreciate your reply, sincerely.

TGIF
edit on 6-7-2018 by BeefNoMeat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 11:59 AM
link   

I have listened with great interest to Wilcock's theories and observations about UFO's. Last heard him on JimmyChurch Radio.

I honestly don't understand what ever in the world he's talking about on the spiritual side; at all. I don't get any of it and had pretty much assumed it was just money making hog wash to sell to the gullible coasties in Cali.

Do you understand any of it? Can you provide any intelligible synopsis of what he's going on about?

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

From an early age, he was interested in ESP, and performed his own experiments in that area with his friends.

He is a believer in reincarnation, and has done a great deal of reading about it. The book I'm reading now has a chapter about the work of a hypnotist from the 20th century by the name of Dr. Michael Newton, who ended up working with clients about their past lives.

The testimony of individuals who have had near-death experiences is very important in this regard.

David's research in science regarding the energies that are associated with where our solar system is in the universe at present, research which is supplemented by much input to him from black project insiders who confide in him, affects his outlook on spirituality. He believes our planet is evolving because of increased vibration that it and we are immersed in, which he refers to as "ascension."

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 06:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: LiberateEarth
The interview will be available for unlimited views around the world for 48 hours after the link is clicked . . .

I'm re-watching the interview now.

give.gaia.com...

I think both Lee Harris and Sean Stone have their heart in the right place!

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Thanks for that. Now I at least know what the Assencion stuff is about.

new topics

top topics

join