It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DNA tests are in the works for separated migrant children and parents

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
Just get them illegals the Hell out of our country, simple. Make sure to reunite their freeloader kids with them too so they leave with the parents. Give them all a visa card with travel money on it that can only work in atm's that have gps coordinates outside of the US borders, it would be a lot cheaper than the huge charade we are paying for now. There can be bonus reward cash for when the card reaches the destination country where they belong.

Brilliant!

ETA: If you don’t mind I’d like to tweet that
edit on 7/6/2018 by Alien Abduct because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

If you make their stay and deportation too pleasant, they'll have fond memories and vacation pictures to show their friends back home. Might generate more illegal vacationers.

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 04:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
Not taking into account Adoption or other circumstances...

Imagine if it was the Left that was doing this, you rightists would be all over the "NWO Luciferian Satanic globalists" taking the DNA illegally

Cafeteria Liberation

“Taking the DNA illegally” Yeah? Please provide a source for your claim that the DNA is being taken illegally. Same as the rest of the feeble minded posts here, I won’t be holding my breath for a response.

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 04:50 AM
link   
Hmmm...

DNA testing by a certified lab is sufficient proof to establish paternity in family court.

DNA testing is not invasive or painful... just a few swipes along the inside of the cheek.

DNA testing is becoming quite affordable.

So why, considering the issue with child trafficking, considering the outcry to reunite children with parents, considering the artificial time restraints imposed by a judge with absolutely no comprehension of the magnitude of the issue, would DNA testing be a bad thing?

Sounds to me like it would be a great use for technology. Of course it cannot detect adopted children or stepparents, but I doubt many adopted parents are so poverty stricken as to try to sneak across the border of a neighboring country at high risk of capture or worse, and stepparents need to bring some paperwork so they can prove their relationship.

TheRedneck

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 05:00 AM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

DNA tests wouldn't have been necessary were it not for their incompetence to begin with.

Absolutely correct! The incompetence of people thinking they can just waltz across a national border to get what they want without any verification of identity or consequences is mind-boggling.

If they had bothered to do any paperwork on these families, they would know who the kids are, who the parents are, and how they could put their finger on each one.

Exactly what paperwork are you referring to? What is the definition of "undocumented"?

but of course they didn't, I mean, it's not like these people are from Texas, or Ohio or somewhere, right?

No, they're from countries where there are often no government records of birth. A lot of these kids were probably born at home, with an unregistered midwife assisting the husband, if they were lucky enough to get a midwife.

I mean, they brand cattle. You get a receipt for a hamburger. But your own child who happens to be not American?

You can't always get a receipt for a hamburger in Guatemala either. Actually, you're lucky in most places down there to get a hamburger... or ground beef... or just food.

It's BS.

Yep, your whole post. You obviously have no idea how actual poor people live. How very elitist of you.

TheRedneck

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

DNA tests wouldn't have been necessary were it not for their incompetence to begin with.

Absolutely correct! The incompetence of people thinking they can just waltz across a national border to get what they want without any verification of identity or consequences is mind-boggling.

If they had bothered to do any paperwork on these families, they would know who the kids are, who the parents are, and how they could put their finger on each one.

Exactly what paperwork are you referring to? What is the definition of "undocumented"?

but of course they didn't, I mean, it's not like these people are from Texas, or Ohio or somewhere, right?

No, they're from countries where there are often no government records of birth. A lot of these kids were probably born at home, with an unregistered midwife assisting the husband, if they were lucky enough to get a midwife.

I mean, they brand cattle. You get a receipt for a hamburger. But your own child who happens to be not American?

You can't always get a receipt for a hamburger in Guatemala either. Actually, you're lucky in most places down there to get a hamburger... or ground beef... or just food.

It's BS.

Yep, your whole post. You obviously have no idea how actual poor people live. How very elitist of you.

TheRedneck

They can’t answer. So sad.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join