It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Philadelphia Bike Cops Wipe Out Occupy ICE Tent City Many Snowflakes Outraged 07/05/2018

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 05:07 AM
link   
"Don't make me use this floral print umbrella in anger!"
Those poor, terrified cops.

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 05:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrSensible

originally posted by: 727Sky
With all the armored vehicles the police have these days I guess these little darlings are lucky the cops brought bicycles instead.

They were warned.. The guy who was acting so tough would have been one of the first taken down if I would have had anything to do with it.

Hell yeah, that's what I'm talking about. I woulda cracked his skull open and put a grenade inside. Then fed him to the rest of the protesters.

Hell, why stop there? Then I would've tied him to the hood of my car like a prized buck and did donuts on his parents' lawn. Then I pull out my AK-47s and unload on their front porch. Both the AKs are fed by mile-long bandoliers so I never run out until the house is just splinters. Then I ride my Harley up over the ashes and do a wheelie on his grandma's face. She dies, but not before learning what happens to dissenters in MY AMERICA.

His name is erased from the history books, even uttering it is a crime. They raise a statue in my honor and women throw themselves at me. I ascend to God-King status after being elected President and earning every Nobel Prize in every category. My name is sung in churches for a thousand years until my eventual resurrection; when I inevitably cast all liberals into the fiery pits of hell and -

Actually this sort of got away from me. I'll stop here

Thought for a second I had wandered into the short story forum ! Actually....this would make a great apocalyptic tale...or a " smashing up snowflakes kinda gore fest movie "....maybe take out some of the gratuitous violence...for younger audiences.

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 05:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

+10 more 
posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 05:28 AM
link   
a reply to: SaturnFX

Hindering a law enforcement agency from doing their duty by blocking buildings is not "protesting".
It is stupidity.

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 05:30 AM
link   
Maybe these "informed" protesters should watch this interview and actually LEARN something, before whining that they're not getting their way. Oh wait, me bad....some posters believe they have a right to erect an encampment anywhere they desire. That's not a protest people...it's blatant civil disobedience. I don't see white nationalists "protest" by erecting an encampment in front of a black church...do you? I don't see pro life people erecting a tent city in a planned parenthood parking lot...do you?

edit on 7/6/2018 by shawmanfromny because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 06:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou
a reply to: MrSensible

Considering your ATS name and the rhetoric you use you are far from sensible.

Ummm...methinks there was a tad of hyperbole....with a dash of sarcasm...and some irony thrown into the mix...

All in the name of good fun...

In both of his/her/? posts...

But what do I know...I'm the veritable king of sarc/...meself...

YouSir

+9 more 
posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 07:00 AM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Many people hate on me for giving Trump a lot of wiggle-room have no idea I marched with occupy new york and philadelphia in 2011.

It's actually what turned me hard against the left. I was protesting corruption, everyone else was trying for free #.
edit on 6-7-2018 by Antipathy17 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 07:20 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust And we will laugh and dance and chant we have the Supreme Court till their heads explode!Seriously it might cause a overload of work for mental health workers.Maybe they should hire more help before the coming Red Tsunami crushes the progressive hopes.

edit on 6-7-2018 by ridgerunner because: spelling

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 07:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: SaturnFX
in other news...
right wing now seemingly cheering on the loss of the right to assemble and protest, tossing the constitution away in favor of a police state.

For years I heard a bunch of turkeys screeching about how Obama was gonna declare martial law, stop the right to protest, etc...which never happened.
Now a new guy with a different political letter in front of his name is genuinely doing that and the same twits are cheering....
Bros....guess what happens once your boy is out of office...gonna suddenly remember that you give a s--t about the constitution? Well, precedence is made...well done. Keep clapping, monkeys.

Yeah, do you remember the Bush years? Or should I say "The Bush Regime" which was a popular phrase in the media for 8 years.

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Just as I look forward to laughing in the faces of the ignorant right and Trump supporters period!

+4 more 
posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 08:01 AM
link   
No where in that GD piece of paper does it say 'protest'.

Nor does it say pitching up a tent in the middle of the street is a 'inalienable' right.

Read it.

Comprehend it.

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: [post=23560704]shawmanfromny[/pThe saddest part of all this is the fact you folks think beating liberals is all that matters. It doesn't matter to you if it's a good policy or not. If liberals are upset, you consider it a win. Even though many of these policies are going to make life much much harder for the Trump base and all working class Americans. Wake up people! Most of you have never won anything in your life and probably do not have many friends and finally feel like you are apart of something! Even though you're not and Trump could careless about ANY of you. Well, unless you can provide something that make's him look good.

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 08:08 AM
link   

You heard about right-wing crackflakes? Those are crackheads.

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 08:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

in other news...
right wing now seemingly cheering on the loss of the right to assemble and protest, tossing the constitution away in favor of a police state.

For years I heard a bunch of turkeys screeching about how Obama was gonna declare martial law, stop the right to protest, etc...which never happened.
Now a new guy with a different political letter in front of his name is genuinely doing that and the same twits are cheering....
Bros....guess what happens once your boy is out of office...gonna suddenly remember that you give a s--t about the constitution? Well, precedence is made...well done. Keep clapping, monkeys.

Where in the constitution does it say you can block others from doing business, or interfere with everyone else like these misnamed "protesters" are doing?

The constitution isn't something you can use like a "magic do anything I want and get away with it card"

TDS syndrome much?

We have the right to protest but I dont remember a right to do business.

The Constitution does not guarantee the right to infringe upon the rights of others.

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Stevenjames15

It is not my problem if the armadillos are upset because I believe in order. It;s theirs.

TheRedneck

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

in other news...

Where in the constitution does it say you can block others from doing business, or interfere with everyone else like these misnamed "protesters" are doing?

The constitution isn't something you can use like a "magic do anything I want and get away with it card"

TDS syndrome much?

The Constitution does not guarantee the right to infringe upon the rights of others.

Sure doesn't.

www.law.cornell.edu...

Where we find unlawful assembly.

When three or more people meet with the intention of carrying out an unlawful act to deliberately disturb the peace.

www.law.cornell.edu...

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

The looks on these snowflakes faces after the November elections will be priceless! I'm going to ENJOY pointing out how they spent 2017/2018 destroying their own existence and future in this country.

I'm afraid that's gonna be the boiling point. For 2 years they've been sold the false narrative that the only reason they lost 2016 was because of Russians and that the midterms will be their salvation, they'll take back the House and the Senate and impeach Trump. There aren't even enough Senate seats up for re-election for them to get the numbers needed to remove Trump from office. I don't think they're going to get enough seats to retake the House, and the Senate is questionable too. When it doesn't go like they think it's going to, that might be the last straw that explodes into mass violence.

For the record, I don't think that translates to "second civil war". There's not enough of these far-left Nazis to wage war, and most of them would fold like a cheap suit and go back home after 5 minutes in an actual war.

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 08:42 AM
link   
I wonder how they all got their employers to let them have vacation time so they can protest for weeks.
edit on 7 6 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrSensible

originally posted by: 727Sky
With all the armored vehicles the police have these days I guess these little darlings are lucky the cops brought bicycles instead.

They were warned.. The guy who was acting so tough would have been one of the first taken down if I would have had anything to do with it.

Hell yeah, that's what I'm talking about. I woulda cracked his skull open and put a grenade inside. Then fed him to the rest of the protesters.

Hell, why stop there? Then I would've tied him to the hood of my car like a prized buck and did donuts on his parents' lawn. Then I pull out my AK-47s and unload on their front porch. Both the AKs are fed by mile-long bandoliers so I never run out until the house is just splinters. Then I ride my Harley up over the ashes and do a wheelie on his grandma's face. She dies, but not before learning what happens to dissenters in MY AMERICA.

His name is erased from the history books, even uttering it is a crime. They raise a statue in my honor and women throw themselves at me. I ascend to God-King status after being elected President and earning every Nobel Prize in every category. My name is sung in churches for a thousand years until my eventual resurrection; when I inevitably cast all liberals into the fiery pits of hell and -

Actually this sort of got away from me. I'll stop here

Can someone please animate this..... and then make it my avatar?

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 08:54 AM
link   

in other news...

TDS syndrome much?

www.loc.gov...

The Supreme Court of the United States has held that the First Amendment protects the right to conduct a peaceful public assembly.[3] The right to assemble is not, however, absolute. Government officials cannot simply prohibit a public assembly in their own discretion,[4] but the government can impose restrictions on the time, place, and manner of peaceful assembly, provided that constitutional safeguards are met.[5] Time, place, and manner restrictions are permissible so long as they “are justified without reference to the content of the regulated speech, . . . are narrowly tailored to serve a significant governmental interest, and . . . leave open ample alternative channels for communication of the information.”[6]

The First Amendment does not provide the right to conduct an assembly at which there is a clear and present danger of riot, disorder, or interference with traffic on public streets, or other immediate threat to public safety or order.[13] Statutes that prohibit people from assembling and using force or violence to accomplish unlawful purposes are permissible under the First Amendment.[14]

edit on 6-7-2018 by Teikiatsu because: (no reason given)

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join