It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Philadelphia Bike Cops Wipe Out Occupy ICE Tent City Many Snowflakes Outraged 07/05/2018

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+21 more 
posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Protesters in Philadelphia, thought it might be a good idea to set up camp in front of a Philadelphia regional ICE office. They were warned not to block “ingress and egress” to the building and not to set up a permanent encampment, but of course that went in one ear and out the other. At 1 pm, on Thursday afternoon, the police moved in to break up the encampment, with many officers on bicycles. A young man, pictured below, attempted to thwart the police raid, by giving his best "evil" stare down and uttering a few profanities, before leaving.

"Occupy Ice" encouraged protest camps to set up and expand across the US amid calls to abolish ICE, which The Guardian website, called the "Trump administration’s xenophobic agenda." Another example of a slanderous statement made by a liberal news outlet.

Occupy Ice protests have spread across the US, with new occupations and encampments growing outside federal immigration facilities in San Francisco and Philadelphia this week.

The demonstrations against Immigration and Customs Enforcement (Ice) are escalating as progressive activists and some Democrats are calling for the abolition of the federal agency carrying out the Trump administration’s xenophobic agenda and widely condemned deportation machine.

www.theguardian.com...

This was the 2nd time that police raided the Occupy ICE encampment in Philadelphia.

It was the second time the police have charged into the Occupy ICE encampment — the first was on Tuesday, when 29 people were arrested and some officers threw away protesters’ possessions — but this was the first time officials took down the encampment, leaving demonstrators shaken and furious.

www.philly.com...

These people are not above the law. They were warned and they didn't listen. It's about time, these belligerent knuckleheads, are getting arrested for civil disobedience and being a public nuisance. I'm sure things will get even uglier, because, "You can't stop stupid, but you can control and limit stupid."

+32 more 
posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 02:15 AM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

The looks on these snowflakes faces after the November elections will be priceless! I'm going to ENJOY pointing out how they spent 2017/2018 destroying their own existence and future in this country.

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Good! ... The protesting has gotten out of hand .

+18 more 
posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Hah! Take that, liberal scum!
I only wish they had all been beaten and tear-gassed for believing different things than I do! Even though I'm against the police state, I love it when the police state does what I want to people I don't like!

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 02:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrSensible

I only wish they had all been beaten and tear-gassed for believing different things than I do! Even though I'm against the police state, I love it when the police state does what I want to people I don't like!

You are bang on the button today!
Sensible by name.....eh ?

+9 more 
posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 02:39 AM
link   
in other news...
right wing now seemingly cheering on the loss of the right to assemble and protest, tossing the constitution away in favor of a police state.

For years I heard a bunch of turkeys screeching about how Obama was gonna declare martial law, stop the right to protest, etc...which never happened.
Now a new guy with a different political letter in front of his name is genuinely doing that and the same twits are cheering....
Bros....guess what happens once your boy is out of office...gonna suddenly remember that you give a s--t about the constitution? Well, precedence is made...well done. Keep clapping, monkeys.

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Yeah , I dont like folks that break the laws in the US either .
Whether they believe as I do or not.
What I understand you are saying is you live in a country where lawlessness is good.
Bully for you.

+11 more 
posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 02:45 AM
link   
With all the armored vehicles the police have these days I guess these little darlings are lucky the cops brought bicycles instead.

They were warned.. The guy who was acting so tough would have been one of the first taken down if I would have had anything to do with it.

+66 more 
posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 02:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: SaturnFX
in other news...
right wing now seemingly cheering on the loss of the right to assemble and protest, tossing the constitution away in favor of a police state.

Setting up camp in the middle of the street without a permit and blocking traffic, isn't protesting. It's disturbing the peace.

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 02:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky
With all the armored vehicles the police have these days I guess these little darlings are lucky the cops brought bicycles instead.

They were warned.. The guy who was acting so tough would have been one of the first taken down if I would have had anything to do with it.

Hell yeah, that's what I'm talking about. I woulda cracked his skull open and put a grenade inside. Then fed him to the rest of the protesters.

Hell, why stop there? Then I would've tied him to the hood of my car like a prized buck and did donuts on his parents' lawn. Then I pull out my AK-47s and unload on their front porch. Both the AKs are fed by mile-long bandoliers so I never run out until the house is just splinters. Then I ride my Harley up over the ashes and do a wheelie on his grandma's face. She dies, but not before learning what happens to dissenters in MY AMERICA.

His name is erased from the history books, even uttering it is a crime. They raise a statue in my honor and women throw themselves at me. I ascend to God-King status after being elected President and earning every Nobel Prize in every category. My name is sung in churches for a thousand years until my eventual resurrection; when I inevitably cast all liberals into the fiery pits of hell and -

Actually this sort of got away from me. I'll stop here

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 03:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky

Hell yeah, that's what I'm talking about. I woulda cracked his skull open and put a grenade inside. Then fed him to the rest of the protesters.

Hell, why stop there? Then I would've tied him to the hood of my car like a prized buck and did donuts on his parents' lawn. Then I pull out my AK-47s and unload on their front porch. Both the AKs are fed by mile-long bandoliers so I never run out until the house is just splinters. Then I ride my Harley up over the ashes and do a wheelie on his grandma's face. She dies, but not before learning what happens to dissenters in MY AMERICA.

His name is erased from the history books, even uttering it is a crime. They raise a statue in my honor and women throw themselves at me. I ascend to God-King status after being elected President and earning every Nobel Prize in every category. My name is sung in churches for a thousand years until my eventual resurrection; when I inevitably cast all liberals into the fiery pits of hell and -

Actually this sort of got away from me. I'll stop here

WOW...

Dude really? Do you even read what you Just typed? You are mad just to say the least.

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 03:09 AM
link   
a reply to: MrSensible

Considering your ATS name and the rhetoric you use you are far from sensible.

+36 more 
posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 03:15 AM
link   

in other news...

For years I heard a bunch of turkeys screeching about how Obama was gonna declare martial law, stop the right to protest, etc...which never happened.
Now a new guy with a different political letter in front of his name is genuinely doing that and the same twits are cheering....
Bros....guess what happens once your boy is out of office...gonna suddenly remember that you give a s--t about the constitution? Well, precedence is made...well done. Keep clapping, monkeys.

Where in the constitution does it say you can block others from doing business, or interfere with everyone else like these misnamed "protesters" are doing?

The constitution isn't something you can use like a "magic do anything I want and get away with it card"

TDS syndrome much?

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 03:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

in other news...

Where in the constitution does it say you can block others from doing business, or interfere with everyone else like these misnamed "protesters" are doing?

The constitution isn't something you can use like a "magic do anything I want and get away with it card"

TDS syndrome much?

We have the right to protest but I dont remember a right to do business.

+23 more 
posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 04:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

in other news...

TDS syndrome much?

We have the right to protest but I dont remember a right to do business.

You must have misread my reply.. I inferred where one would get the right to BLOCK PEOPLE FROM DOING BUSINESS. Because these protesters were/are doing that.

The constitution doesn't grant you the right to commit crimes like blocking streets and egress into business establishments, including government offices. The right to protest doesn't mean every other law is waived while you go on your anti-Trump psycho-sprees all around town.

edit on 6-7-2018 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-7-2018 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

+34 more 
posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 04:03 AM
link   
a reply to: SaturnFX

This was not a protest... this was a temper tantrum. A protest addresses an issue and has reasonable demands. A temper tantrum does not. Ask any 2-year-old.

TheRedneck

+13 more 
posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 04:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Pyle

I don't remember a right to throw a temper tantrum either.

TheRedneck

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 04:36 AM
link   

hahaha

"hold the line" "move back" even though they weren't given an opportunity to move. Yeah I know its the second incident as you mentioned.

Nothing like a turtle formation railroading into unarmed civilians. The power of the State shall not be questioned.

I get it - they were trespassing.

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 04:47 AM
link   
"Protest is vital to a thriving society "

Which is why protests are not tolerated under a totalitarian authority bolstered by a police state.

Shame really..in the " land of the free "

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 04:52 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

As SaturnFX said.

"Well, precedence is made...well done"

I remember seeing the Black shirts descend on protesters in the Seattle 1999 WTO protests. Precedence set all right

Why waste an opportunity to flex the muscle of the State -

en.wikipedia.org...

Overnight, the Governor Gary Locke called intwo battalions of National Guardsmen, other law enforcement agencies sent support, and before daylight on Wednesday, troops and officers lined the perimeter of the no-protest zone.
Police surrounded and arrested several groups of would-be protesters (and more than one bystander).

Beginning at 21:00, a major clash took place on Broadway in the vicinity of Denny Way, involving rocks, bottles, and police concussion grenades. It did not involve a black bloc, but appears to have included local residents, although it is known that many local residents were treated as protesters, even being teargassed, despite having no part in the protests.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join