It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"It's A Literal S#ithole" - San Fran Sees Over 16,000 'Feces Complaints' In One Week

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+17 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Human Feces and drug needles are costing the city 30 million a year. 12,000 needles each month!

www.zerohedge.com...-san-fran-sees-over-16000-feces-complaints-one-week

Over 16,000 complaints have been logged with the City of San Francisco regarding ‘feces’ in the last seven days.

Many of the complaints also connect the fecal matter to vagrants and homeless encampments - a sight all too common now across California.

Users can geotag the location in question, and also provide photos to support their claim.

“Homeless encampment is blocking sidewalk and creates a health hazard w trash and feces,” writes one user.

“Please move them, and send a cleaning crew. Sidewalk is impassable, forcing pedestrians into the street.”

“Homeless individuals sleeping along Funston between Clement and Geary,” writes another user. 

“Observed homeless people shooting up at 5pm on Monday, July 2nd. Lots of feces and garbage in the area. Please clean up area and see if homeless individuals need services.

"Feces and urine and feminine products and all kinds of things on the ground; needles, syringes - you know they use buckets, five-gallon buckets for toilets, and it gets really disgusting," said Steve Crouch, Director of Public Employees.

www.nbcbayarea.com...

Watch the entire series of this NBC Bay Area investigation:

Part 1: Dangerous Mix of Trash, Needles, Feces Found in Downtown SF
Part 2: Investigation into SF's Diseased Streets Goes Viral
Part 3: SF Man Steps on Hypodermic Needle, Demands Action
Part 4: San Francisco's 'Clean Streets' Plan Gets Messy
Part 5: Empty Shops Rising in San Francisco, 'Dirty Streets' Partly to Blame
Part 6: SF Mayor Vows to Veto $1.1 Million 'Street Cleaning' Plan
Part 7: San Francisco's $65 million 'Street Cleaning' Budget Raises Concerns
Part 8: SF Mayor Targets Dirty Streets with $12.8 Million Cleanup Plan
Part 9: SF Prepares to Open Nation's First Supervised Injection Center
Part 10: SF's "Dirty Streets" Scare Off Long-time Convention

Lastest video from July 3rd at link below:

www.nbcbayarea.com...

San Francisco's 'Dirty Streets' Scare Off Long-time Convention with 15,000 attendees
A major medical association has decided to plan its convention elsewhere, leaving San Francisco with a $40 million loss and the fear other groups could do the same
By Bigad Shaban, Robert Campos, Michael Horn, and Mark Villarreal
Published at 4:41 PM PDT on Jul 3, 2018 | Updated at 6:36 PM PDT on Jul 3, 2018

edit on 5-7-2018 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

+27 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

SoOo... are we finally allowed to call the Progressive utopia San Francisco a ###hole?

But liberals will come to your thread and point out that in the gated communities it is rather nice!

Imagine if they cared as much about homeless citizens then they do illegal aliens.

Or our veterans.

Or our own children.

#WalkAway

I used to go to SanFran in the early eighties and it was a nice place.

Of course, they had that governor Reagan back before then that balanced the state's budget and stuff.

edit on 5-7-2018 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

+13 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Pelosi land.

This is her vision for America, if you like number 2 everywhere vote Dem.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 09:25 PM
link   
What would happen if you spelled it "s#hithole" in your thread title? In my browser, all punctuation is removed from thread titles. Could you circumvent the censorship?

+1 more 
link   

Everything you just described sounds quite like the Democratic party at the present,and what a better city of liberals to have represent

+1 more 
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

I would recommend everyone watch the NBC news video 153 blocks that I put in.

Wow, eye opener on how bad it is. San Francisco is resembling some of the worst slums in the world.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

Wow, eye opener on how bad it is. San Francisco is resembling some of the worst slums in the world.

I have family there and hear the stories. Yes, everyone should watch the video and make up their own minds about where the rest of the country is going if we all lean left.

The sane family members moved years ago, the liberal ones still there vacation in Montana and cry when they leave.

edit on 5-7-2018 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 09:29 PM
link   
It's the entire Left Coast, not just SF. From San Diego to Seattle.

Bout time it falls into the ocean.

+6 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 09:33 PM
link   
I'm sure the champagne liberals will find a way to blame Trump as they step over the feces on their way to march with the resistance.

Amazing.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 09:34 PM
link   
I really thought the title should have read: "It's a Liberal S#ithole" but whatever.

This is so disgusting. I've been to San Fran many times for a quick vacation and fun but the last time I went in '99, it was so overrun with homeless everywhere begging for money with their dogs by their side or in grocery carts it just wasn't that fun anymore. I can imagine it would be so much worse now, I never want to go back there again.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

Nothing a lawn mower can't fix,

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: StoutBroux
I really thought the title should have read: "It's a Liberal S#ithole" but whatever.

This is so disgusting. I've been to San Fran many times for a quick vacation and fun but the last time I went in '99, it was so overrun with homeless everywhere begging for money with their dogs by their side or in grocery carts it just wasn't that fun anymore. I can imagine it would be so much worse now, I never want to go back there again.

People don't understand that Progressive means Progress, of course... but the progression is downwards for 99% of the citizens.

It used to be a wonderful place too.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 10:00 PM
link   

I say let the city burn....

Nice and Phony....a San Francisco Treat!

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 10:02 PM
link   

And people pay millions to live in a two bedroom
dump in that health hazard of hype.

It truly is beyond me.

S&F

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 10:07 PM
link   
No, no, no, someone will be along to tell us that this is happening widely all over the country it's just that we don't hear about it because it's fashionable to hate on San Fran right now.

I don't know that I've ever seen human feces lying on the open sidewalk before in my life.
edit on 5-7-2018 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Sounds like a #ty sanctuary city....
A real sanctuary..

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Have any of you ever spent time in San Francisco? I lived there for 4 years and I can’t help but laugh at the horse crap in the OP.

It’s one of the most amazing cities in America. But please, keep the fear machine going. If it means less of you move there, that’s a win.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: NthOther

really? kill everyone on the entire west coast?
thats intelligent.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Finally the Democrat Platform is exposed !!

All coming true isn't it 😃

And Nancy Pelosi is a lock to get reelected too 🎃

+11 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Ah look! I see exhibit A has come along to prove me right.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join