It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American Insurrection Ongoing & pushed by Media and Politicians Organized and Financed.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan

originally posted by: TheJesuit
I disagree BOTH parties in DC should be replaced, TREASON is being swept under the rug and immunity deals and plea deals abound ( plea deal for Awan for example) its all CYA in DC. Cover ups & Corruption and collusion for Treason no less

What happened to Prison for political reps or are they just above the law?

I don't know. Why don't we ask the President who offered a pardon to a guy who ran a self described Concentration Camp, and sent his lawyer out telling them they would be pardoned if they didn't testify against him.

Trumpism/Tea Partyism is cancer. It needs to be eradicated or it will kill us.

Get them out of office and then we can discuss how to improve the Democrat party. Right now isn't the time for a full fledged treatment plan, it's time for emergency surgery.

So your solution is to put in place a Communist leaning party in order to protect Americans? I think the better way would be; fix the Democratic party first, then move on to fixing the country. Leaving the Republic party in place for now at least protects the rights of the average American. I find it odd that you seem to be making an issue of whom received pardons, when Obama pardons many drug related criminals nd ignored people who were wrongly charged, but served their time regardless.

Now I'm pretty sure that you're going to post an attack on my thinking here, but before you do that give a moment to think about what you are stating vs what I am stating; on your side of things you want a broken political party placed in change by force in necessary while I think that the broken party should be fixed first then given a chance to prove itself to the voting public. Think about it before you respond.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: conspiracy nut

Yes, perspective is what you’re hinting at.

Difficult to maintain it in an echo chamber.

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 05:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: network dude

He was by a certain segment of the population. Just because the media uses the left wing as a vehicle for it's propaganda does not mean the same wasn't happening while Obama was in office.

The only difference is that it was relegated to Fox News and radio shows. Fox News constantly bashed Obama and are by far the most popular mainstream cable news channel.

You're lying to yourself if you think there wasn't the same sort of attitude toward Obama.

and you are lying to yourself if you don't see the difference.

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 05:35 PM
link   
OP I agree....use the domestic terrorism laws and begin arresting the owners of MSM and of other groups that incite civil unrest....just show collusion which is as easy as pie....then slamdance the entire group at once....hi ho hi ho its off to Gitmo they all go…..lol.

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 11:54 AM
link   
"Insurrection"

Laughable, truly Laughable

If you think this is an "Insurrection" you have a very limited knowledge of what Insurrection is, this isn't even a "Revolution", this isn't even real protests

this is Social media/media driven hype that both sides are distorting, the left as "resisting and winning" and the right as "leftist, communist takeover"

it is pathetic really

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join