It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American Insurrection Ongoing & pushed by Media and Politicians Organized and Financed.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Assaults, National Monuments Shut down on independence day, Politicians pushing & twisting narratives shouting for personal attacks of the other side of the aisle? So no compromise? This is how the Middlle East HAD their Civil WARS started and NOW IT IS IN THE USA

WAKE UP

in·sur·rec·tion
ˌinsəˈrekSH(ə)n/
noun
noun: insurrection; plural noun: insurrections

a violent uprising against an authority or government.
"the insurrection was savagely put down"
synonyms: rebellion, revolt, uprising, mutiny, revolution, insurgence, riot, sedition, subversion; civil disorder, unrest, anarchy;
coup (d'état)
"the suspects all escaped after a prison insurrection"

This needs to be put down NOW or it WILL be the end of the USA as we know it NO MORE COMPLACENCY.
Take note of that last synonym folks.

edit on 5-7-2018 by TheJesuit because: defined it

edit on 5-7-2018 by TheJesuit because: (no reason given)

(post by visitedbythem removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: TheJesuit

The Middle East got goaded into revolution via social media. Same poop, different toilet. People who are aware of these events will no doubt take notice to the patterns in front of their faces.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 04:17 PM
link   
I saw the same thing during Obama's presidency and we made it through that. Now that the pendulum has swung the other way it's the end of America? Nope, I don't think so.
edit on 7/5/2018 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 04:17 PM
link   
America is fine, save for the few that are not able to distinguish the BS that the media is constantly pushing down their throats from reality.

Turn off the radio, TV, and internet and go outside.

**Looks fine to me**

My entire adult life 'the other side' has been 'destroying the country'....

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: AScrubWhoDied

Exactly. I just went on one of the best and most peaceful hikes I've ever been on yesterday. Everything is fine in my neck of the woods and I guarantee most people's lives haven't changed at all except for their consumption of propaganda through the internet and social media.

+18 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

No, you didn't see the same thing during Obamas Presidency, you're being willfully disingenuous.

The amount of tear and whine during this Presidency brings it to a whole new level and old attribution biases you hold become a fallace in this regard.

Coupled with a politicized biased MSM hell bent on pushing negative hit pieces and literally brainwashing naive citizens, who of which come here to post the BS spin hit pieces.

No, you haven't seen anything in the last admin that is comparable to today.

😑

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 04:25 PM
link   

This is how the Middlle East HAD their Civil WARS

Bullsnip - most of them were helped along by the CIA - yes the USA!.

If the useless war in Vietnam or the last bailout of the Bankers didnt wake the people up - what makes you think they're going to wake up now?

Take note of that last synonym folks.

coup (d'état)?

Hardly, in a coup you know who the players are fairly quickly.

Pity Smedley couldnt follow through and set an example.

en.wikiquote.org...

I helped make Honduras right for the American fruit companies in 1903. In China in 1927 I helped see to it that Standard Oil went on its way unmolested. Looking back on it, I might have given Al Capone a few hints. The best he could do was to operate his racket in three districts. I operated on three continents.

War is a racket (1935)

"My interest is, my one hobby is, maintaining a democracy. If you get these 500,000 soldiers advocating anything smelling of Fascism, I am going to get 500,000 more and lick the hell out of you, and we will have a real war right at home."

Reply to Gerald MacGuire, after being asked to organize WWI veterans (for military support) in a fascist-coup of FDR, as related by Butler in testimony before Congress, 1934. A reporter (a Butler confidant) testified MacGuire said, "We might go along with Roosevelt and then do with him what Mussolini did with the King of Italy." Which was, made him a figure-head.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: BloodStainedGlass

So Gaddafi and Hussein weren't invaded by the USA.

I see you've been spending too much time on social media

link   
a reply to: Arnie123

You can type paragraph after paragraph insisting that poster wasn't correct, but he is.
Partisan thinking will never allow you to admit otherwise.

You claim the MSM is brainwashing citizens, but I doubt you see why its ironic considering the OP of this thread.

link   

Sure.

Actually, a couple kids out having lunch/dinner were minding their own business when some dude walked up, took their cap and aggressively threw a cup of ice on them.

Oh! Another time, these people were playing Baseball, Scalise and they were shot by a leftist loon.

Yeah, sure, lets turn off our radios and pretend stupid crap doesn't happen.

Btw, that first story, down the street from me.
edit on 5-7-2018 by Arnie123 because: Heh

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
I saw the same thing during Obama's presidency and we made it through that. Now that the pendulum has swung the other way it's the end of America? Nope, I don't think so.

What exactly did you see during Barry's Presidency ?
You have to elucidate and be more specific.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 04:28 PM
link   

It is only a continuation of a trend that we have been inching toward for years now.

Like another poster suggested: turn off the TV and get of the internet and quit actively looking for your next dose of outrage. Go outside and ignore the static and you'll see nothing has changed other than your access to the information "they" are happily feeding to you.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: AScrubWhoDied

You can type paragraph after paragraph insisting that poster wasn't correct, but he is.
Partisan thinking will never allow you to admit otherwise.

You claim the MSM is brainwashing citizens, but I doubt you see why its ironic considering the OP of this thread.

...and you can keep responding with opinions and never any real facts or critical thought.

To ignore whats happening almost on a daily basis is being ignorant to reality.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 04:30 PM
link   

What have you personally done except bitch about it on this website? I would wager you've done nothing except sit in your computer chair and complain about it. Good job, you're doing a lot.

link   
There are a lot of things I could say about this. One is that we have a couple of generations (or more) that grew up with everything handed to them and trained to believe they are better than anyone else. I even see that in the workplace. A lot more people seem to be having problems taking direction when they start their career. In fact, a few believe that if they don't agree with you, they don't have to do what you say. I lead people and those under 35 are not that interested in learning. They do spend a lot of time arguing the same points over and over and over. Sometimes the only way to put it to rest is to respond with a good old fashioned "STFU".

There's one other factor that concerns me. We have a president who belittles people publicly. This sets a benchmark of behaviour for other people who think it's now okay to insult others. Don't get me wrong, I'm a Trump supporter but I'm tired of the bully factor.

link   

This needs to be put down NOW or it WILL be the end of the USA as we know it NO MORE COMPLACENCY.

So what exactly is it you are suggesting be done?

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

Sure.

Actually, a couple kids out having lunch/dinner were minding their own business when some dude walked up, took their cap and aggressively threw a cup of ice on them.

Oh! Another time, these people were playing Baseball, Scalise and they were shot by a leftist loon.

Yeah, sure, lets turn off our radios and pretend stupid crap doesn't happen.

Btw, that first story, down the street from me.

And a couple of people where minding their own business that happened to be working while brown and had racist POS insists that they were rapist?

Or what about the couple of people who happened to just be..speaking Spanish before a lawyer decided to tear into them?

Ohhh right,those things didn't happen, or they were staged.

Stupid people have always done stupid # - that's nothing new.

Again, you can't think outside of binary partisan, its not healthy.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 04:35 PM
link   

What have you personally done except bitch about it on this website? I would wager you've done nothing except sit in your computer chair and complain about it. Good job, you're doing a lot.

Look deep inside yourself before you make such a statement.
Amazing what you will find.
People are not really that different with some above others .They are equal.
You may find , you are what you dislike most.
And that is scary.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 04:35 PM
link   

It is only a continuation of a trend that we have been inching toward for years now.

Like another poster suggested: turn off the TV and get of the internet and quit actively looking for your next dose of outrage. Go outside and ignore the static and you'll see nothing has changed other than your access to the information "they" are happily feeding to you.

Yet here you are PRETENDING to be a voice of reason in a sea of insanity, while you yourself have been part of the division and biased BS destroying this country!

I'll admit I have participated unlike you!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join