It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was John F Kennedy assassinated because he was about to anounce the presence of ET?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Its_True_I_Promise
My opinion is this thread is worthless. If someone found parts of his speech, they would be rich and the notes would be exposed; not just rumors of such a speech.

Well I am sorry to say but with an opinion like that, im sure nobody cares about it. Now either you can play nice and not critisize other peoples work, or you can U2U me about the problem and we can straightn this out. This forum is to enjoy and express opinions unhostilly. NOT critisize. Im sure some of your posts are alot more worthless to people than you think, but they dont ever say anything about it. So next time, think before you express your opinions.

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love
I wanted to add also that this scenario was mentioned in Jim Marrs' book 'Alien Agenda'. I just happen to have the book with me, so I'll quote a few lines:

A CIA report on a wiretap of Dorothy Kilgallen:

"But the first listed "secret" was a "visit by the President at a secret air base for the purpose of inspecting things from outer space". Kilgallen did not seem shocked by this statement. In fact, according to the CIA report, she replied that she might know the source of such a visit---a crash in New Mexico in the late 1940's. She stated that in the mid-1950's, she had learned from a British government official about a secret effort to identify the origin of the crashed spacecraft and dead bodies."

Quoting Bill Holden, loadmaster for Air Force One who traveled with Kennedy to Europe in the summer of 1963:

"Holden said he turned to Kennedy and asked, "What do you think about the UFOs, Mr. President?" He said Kennedy became quite serious and thought for a moment before replying, "I'd like to tell the public about the alien situation, but my hands are tied."

Spurred on by such tantalizing bits of evidence, some researchers even claimed that Kennedy's assassination was to prevent him from revealing the news of extraterrestrial visitation to the public."

This is a damn good book by the way. I've read it thrice.

Peace

[edit on 21-2-2005 by Dr Love]

gotta second that one...i LOVE that book.

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by ferretman
President Reagan also mentioned how the world would quickly realize unity if Earth was ever threatened from outerspace.

notice He too got shot right after that.....hmmmm
then he shut his mouth after it....hmmmmm
thats a no no reagan kennedy tried that one too.
doesnt take a much to figure out the truth by FACTS.

<< 1   >>

join