It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was John F Kennedy assassinated because he was about to anounce the presence of ET?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 07:10 PM
link   
He had in his pocket a set of cards with the speech written on them, and someone recovered them from his body and kept them safe... He was that very night going to announce their presence in the skies. This man was by far one of the greatest presidents you have had and that of course is why his life was cut short. He planned to do ALL the right things, and he had the courage to do it.

If you have never seen this speech, after you read it, you will get an idea of just how many years we have all waited for this event, and why you have spent years in frustration, knowing that you were here for something and have had difficulty figuring it out. You would have figured it out long ago, had events not been so delayed, but the delay is over, and this I assure, for certainty.

PRESIDENT KENNEDY: My fellow Americans, people of the world, today we set forth on a journey into a new era. One age, the childhood of mankind, is ending and another age is about to begin.

The journey of which I speak is full of unknowable challenges, but I believe that all our yesterdays, all the struggles of the past, have uniquely prepared our generation to prevail.

Citizens of this Earth, we are not alone. God, in His infinite wisdom, has seen fit to populate His universe with other beings, intelligent creatures such as ourselves.

How can I state this with such authority? In the year 1947 our military forces recovered from the dry New Mexico desert the remains of an aircraft of unknown origin. Science soon determined that this vehicle came from the far reaches of outer space. Since that time our government has made contact with the creators of that spacecraft.

Though this news may sound fantastic-and indeed, terrifying-I ask that you not greet it with undue fear or pessimism. I assure you, as your President, that these beings mean us no harm.

Rather, they promise to help our nation overcome the common enemies of all mankind-tyranny, poverty, disease, war.

We have determined that they are not foes, but friends.

Together with them we can create a better world. I cannot tell you that there will be no stumbling or missteps on the road ahead.

I believe that we have found the true destiny of the people of this great land: To lead the world into a glorious future.

In the coming days, weeks and month, you will learn more about these visitors, why they are here and why our leaders have kept their presence a secret from you for so long.

I ask you to look to the future, not with timidity, but with courage, because we can achieve in our time the ancient vision of peace on Earth and prosperity for all humankind.

God bless you.
Could this be why he was murdered? I certainly think so.

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 07:27 PM
link   
ET Phone home and schedule yourself to be beamed up by Han Solo for your close encounter with Mork from Ork!!!

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Did you make that "speech" up? If not, please give a link or something to back up it's authenticity?

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 07:36 PM
link   
He was assassinated for reasons more than just the aliens. The aliens were only a part of what he was going to expose.

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 07:37 PM
link   
hmm i think anything in his pockets would be in the hands of the government but that doesn't mean the idea isn't true.

10 days before kennedy was killed he said this:
The high office of the President has been used to foment a plot to
destroy the Americans freedom and before I leave office I must inform the
Citizen of his plight." PRESIDENT JOHN F. KENNEDY

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Hear Hear...

Great speech. Now can we have the link to the story?

It would be nice to see where this came from.

Please- DO give us the link.

Thanks

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 08:57 PM
link   
hm would be nice to hear this from one of our beloved politicians..no matter who it is, it just needs to be true

i've found only a bit further information regarding this, it's supposed to be the claim of a "Professor Lawrence Merrick", jfk researcher..you can read it on this page, but it's very bad structured, you have to scroll down a bit or simply search for "JFK".

www.earthrainbownetwork.com...

but i've never heard of this man before or have any idea about the page in general..just did a quick google search and ended there..could be made up in 2 minutes.
a search about this Prof. ends up at rense, worldweeklynews...

www.rense.com...
www.weeklyworldnews.com...

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Using quotes from that speech in google i found 2 links of use:

link1

link 2

------------

This doesn't sound very convincing to me...I don't think i believe it.

Vorta

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Sounds good but I believe it is made up. Man I wish/hope that speech was real!

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 10:46 PM
link   
I've heard of this theory before, but I've never in all of my Kennedy research come across a speech that was in his pocket... and I'm pretty sure I've read some crazy stuff on Kennedy.

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Links, links and more links. No I did not make this up, any attempt by me would look silly. Yes I believe this to be genuine.

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 07:21 AM
link   
You know, for the quality and authenticity of this speech, I happen to do believe it. And, I also believe that the CIA/Secret Service assassinated J.F.K. We have ET's here on earth, somewhere. I am here to belive that we have them in Dulce, NM. JFK was a true man, perhaps to true, which is why he was assassinated.

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 07:43 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Yah, I read that too some time ago. Seems if one were to read the ufology version that's what comes up a lot.

If one reads the politcal reason it has to do with withdrawl from Vietnam and the promise not to invade Cuba back then.

From everything I have read I do have trouble in believing it was not a conspiracy. I believe the JFK records won't become eligible for release from the national archives until something like 2040.
Dallas

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 09:14 AM
link   
I don't know if I believe this or not. The speech sounds like Kennedy, but this could also be a very well written fraud. The question I have is, was he going to give this speech in Dallas? Why Dallas? Wasn't he campaigning? I would figure that he would give a speech of this magnitude at the State of the Union. I also think that this would have been a last minute decision by Kennedy, and I find it hard to believe that it would coincide exactly with an assassination plot that seemed to be in the planning stages for a long time.

I'd like to believe it, but it's hard.

Peace

[edit on 21-2-2005 by Dr Love]

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Presidents usually have people who write their speeches for them. So wouldn't it be sort of difficult for Kennedy to write a speech completely on his own that sounds exactly like the speeches his staff wrote? Unless of course he threw out those advisors, but why would he? That would just be more work for him to do.

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 10:10 AM
link   
I wanted to add also that this scenario was mentioned in Jim Marrs' book 'Alien Agenda'. I just happen to have the book with me, so I'll quote a few lines:

A CIA report on a wiretap of Dorothy Kilgallen:

"But the first listed "secret" was a "visit by the President at a secret air base for the purpose of inspecting things from outer space". Kilgallen did not seem shocked by this statement. In fact, according to the CIA report, she replied that she might know the source of such a visit---a crash in New Mexico in the late 1940's. She stated that in the mid-1950's, she had learned from a British government official about a secret effort to identify the origin of the crashed spacecraft and dead bodies."

Quoting Bill Holden, loadmaster for Air Force One who traveled with Kennedy to Europe in the summer of 1963:

"Holden said he turned to Kennedy and asked, "What do you think about the UFOs, Mr. President?" He said Kennedy became quite serious and thought for a moment before replying, "I'd like to tell the public about the alien situation, but my hands are tied."

Spurred on by such tantalizing bits of evidence, some researchers even claimed that Kennedy's assassination was to prevent him from revealing the news of extraterrestrial visitation to the public."

This is a damn good book by the way. I've read it thrice.

Peace

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 10:28 AM
link   
My opinion is this thread is worthless. If someone found parts of his speech, they would be rich and the notes would be exposed; not just rumors of such a speech.

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Its_True_I_Promise
My opinion is this thread is worthless. If someone found parts of his speech, they would be rich and the notes would be exposed; not just rumors of such a speech.

Go ahead and U2U me a list of all the threads that you find worthless. I value your opinion because you sound like a really open minded and intelligent person,
,with lots to add to the discussion. I look forward to hearing from you.

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 12:19 PM
link   
President Reagan also mentioned how the world would quickly realize unity if Earth was ever threatened from outerspace.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join