It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amid Tariffs, Chinese Factory Starts Production On 2020 Trump Presidential Campaign Flags

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian
a reply to: Gothmog

Just a few more posts bud. keep it up.

Threat ?
I just realized that the other thread was possibly shut down ???
And this one is in the mud pit after all.....

edit on 7/5/18 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Threat ?

No threat Gothmog. I was advised to repost the thread on here by the mods. Thanks for your posts. Have a bud.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 03:52 PM
link   

a reply to: Arnie123

All in all, all this looks to me is the usual leftist trying to spin the usual hubbub BS

As with any story that paints Trump in a bad light.

The evidence is there.
So, you don't know and yes, most pieces posted by leftist all try to paint bad light on our POTUS.

As always, the devil is in the details, something that leftist seem to always lack, well, actually most things critical involving sources and narratives.

There is no evidence of anything, once again, who made the order?

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

most pieces posted by leftist all try to paint bad light on our POTUS.

It's been confirmed by the factory, it's been confirmed that this factory was used by the campaign to manufacture campaign gear in 2016. It's also well known that Trump and his family outsource a lot of their businesses abroad. Unsure how you can twist it any other way.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Threat ?

No threat Gothmog. I was advised to repost the thread on here by the mods. Thanks for your posts. Have a bud.

I was wrong , and in one of my rare occurrences I apologize. The only reason this happened was I was going back to comment from last night , and found this thread at the top of the new....
Thought , dang , did I go through some kinda time warp or reality shift.
Better luck with this one

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 04:16 PM
link   
on the campaign trial he promised he'd move his companies here once his tax plan passed. hasn't happened and his supporters don't care.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie
on the campaign trial he promised he'd move his companies here once his tax plan passed. hasn't happened and his supporters don't care.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 04:31 PM
link   

You have anything to say about the OP or are you going to continue to deflect as usual? Just seems like a horrible waste of text space.

At least he explained the deja vu........

***no it doesn't, that thread is also dated today....🤔
edit on 5-7-2018 by snowspirit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

So you were answering both threads simultaneously?

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 05:12 AM
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Jul, 5 2018 @ 09:47 PM
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Just seems like a horrible waste of text space.

You got that bit right.

Back on topic

I guess there's an exception to the rule right? And that conveniently applies to the Trump family

One day perhaps people will wake up and realize politicians laugh in our faces

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 05:00 PM
link   
And where is Hillary getting hers done, same place??

Asking for a friend you know.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 05:12 PM
link   
You still don't get it do you?
He has to use the systems in place to get the job done. Doesn't mean he supports or agrees with it. If these things could be made in America at a reasonable price I'm sure he would...

Let's not discuss the largely liberal policies that got us here in the first place. You talk alot about deflection but your whole thread hinges on the fact no one calls out your initial deflection of how we got here in the first place.

It's like being forced to drink one kind of kool-aid. Then a bunch of uninformed idiots call you out when you are thirsty saying you should just die of thirst instead.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963
I will buy a couple just to TRIGGER the HELL out of people suffering with TDS!

Love it...people squealing about fake news invent a disease to support their opinions...and think it's science!

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Talk about Kissing Butt.........Those Chinese rascals !

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

Still here deflecting? Second post I see. You're obviously clueless I don't blame ya.

Still here with the same invalid thread ?

If you have an issue with it, take it up with a mod instead of threadjacking it. You might not get far, though, seeing as how BFFT posted and didn't close it.

By the way, you appear to not know you may have duplicate threads on ATS as long as they're in separate forums & not spamming the same singular one. This has been clarified by staff umpteen times now.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Looks like left wing fake news again, just like the story about the MAGA caps.
Lol, even Snopes had to call that one fake.
There is no indication that the flags have been ordered by the Trump campaign for 2020.
It certainly would not be unusual for a Chinese company to understand they could sell a lot of flags, though - and decide to make them.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck

Love it...people squealing about fake news invent a disease to support their opinions...and think it's science!

I was just being an arsehole. What does science have to do about it? Just goes to show ya how screwed up our educational system is doesn't it?

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Who ordered the flags?

Meanwhile, Merkel now supports cutting tariffs on US cars.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck

We didn't invent it, we just took a couple mental illnesses and rolled them together and called it something new.

edit on 5-7-2018 by Wardaddy454 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 05:40 AM
link   

"Donald J. Trump for President, Inc., the committee organizing Trump’s reelect run, has publicly committed to buying American, saying that “we put America First and take great pride in selling 100% Made in the USA products to our supporters throughout the country.” It is unclear if the committee was the body that entered into the contract with the Chinese factory."

So, um... why mention this?
"Bob in Oklahoma owns a gun. A person in China was shot and killed. It's unclear if Bob shot the person in China." Gee, thanks NPR. Maybe just stick to stories about birds and sewing.

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
Those trump 2020 flags are going to fly off the shelves....

Yes indeed, the trump 20 for Obstruction, and 20 for money laundering sure will fly off the shelves.

No, seriously, you dont find the fact that his MAGA camp merch, is made in other countries to be wrong? Its also hypocritical. His merchandise is unintentionally ironic.

edit on 6-7-2018 by kurthall because: add

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join