It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are you tired of being manipulated yet?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+18 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Aren't you tired of being mad all the time? Aren't you tired of the media controlling your emotions?

They are manipulating us into hating each other . I have never seen anything like it.

I should not have to look around when Im in public to see who I might piss off before I say anything in support of Trump.

We should not be afraid to tell people we like our POTUS.

We literally cannot walk around with a MaGA hat or shirt on without being confronted. WHY?

If you go to a restaurant with a MAGA hat on they are going to spit in your food , and feel they are justified because Trump. WHY?

Why is everyone so weak minded they let the media control their emotions?

CNN says jump you scream how high and where do you want me to land and start protesting... WHY?

3 years ago nobody would have cared if you called Honduras a SHIHOLE . But since CNN told you to you threw a fit.

3 years ago no one would have cared if you called MS 13 animals but since CNN told you to you threw a fit.

They are controlling you like little drones and it should piss you off.

They scream collusion and you get mad they scream stormy daniels and you get mad. They scream immigration and you get mad.

It is so obvious they are just toying with your emotions.

They even tweeted a picture of kids in cages under Obama and blamed Trump then when it was found out it was under Obama they just scrubbed it , waited a week and tweeted some under Trump.

Then everyone got mad. it shows how easily they can manipulate you like little children.

The media really is the enemy of the American people.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: notsure1

B.A.M.N.

I didn't make it, just reporting it.

I think the real issue here is they are really, really angry that the world is still here and thing aren't all on fire like they predicted. Seems a stupid thing to be mad about, but then look at the target audience.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 10:31 AM
link   
You sir....are exactly right.
I agree

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 10:46 AM
link   
What the media reports and how they interpret it and twist it is what media controls. They can make it look like there is a massive flooding disaster in a town when there is only one section flooded where idiots built houses that should have never been built there. Knowing someone in one of those towns gave me inside knowledge, those pictures were from maybe three blocks of houses, they said it was not a big deal when I e-mailed them.

Evidence is twisted all the time in our society, science does it in their interpretations regularly to either please someone who funds their research or to make the research seem more important and needed. Governments do the same thing. We live in a time of the great deceiver, most people do not even realize they are being deceived. I do not think that people could even comprehend the truth sometimes, truth is a lot more simple than deception.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 10:46 AM
link   

They are manipulating us into hating each other . I have never seen anything like it.

That saddest part is that most of them arn't doing it on purpose.

They do it because it's their job and they want a pay check. So they just read from the paper that their boss handed them without question.

The more hate the more eye balls will be watching.

As they rake in the cash they probably convinced themselves that it isn't even doing that much harm. After all the media can't brainwash people into hating each other. The media can't sway opinions and get people to vote in ways they didn't want to.

How can the media even begin to take blame when the american people don't believe that we can be manipulated in the first place?

I mean do any of you reading this believe that you personally can be manipulated in to feeling or voting a certain way by the media?

I bet you don't. Thing is no one believes this about themselves. that's why it works.

It's all for money.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 10:47 AM
link   

We literally cannot walk around with a MaGA hat or shirt on without being confronted. WHY?

The president is a dirt bag. And the economy temporarily being up doesn’t change that.

Most people didn’t like him before he was elected when he was just a reality tv star. And that’s supposed to change once he’s president?

For Trump to change his public perception he’d have to change how he acts. But how Trump acts is why you all voted for him, right? You all spend two years relishing in triggering people then act surprised when those same people give you crap for wearing a MAGA hat? Please.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Most people didn’t like him before he was elected when he was just a reality tv star.

More stupid BS. How is it most people didnt like him but still elected him as POTUS?

Stop listening to the media.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1

Most people didn’t like him before he was elected when he was just a reality tv star.

More stupid BS. How is it most people didnt like him but still elected him as POTUS?

The electoral college.

Look it up.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

The electoral college.

Look it up.

Oh yeah they scream electoral college and you get mad..

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Yea we have the electoral college.... and is needed to make each state have a voice not just California with a huge population. Why would anyone have to look up something they learned in political science class in high school. We don't use the popular vote for a reason, look it up.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 11:05 AM
link   

The electoral college.

Look it up.

Oh yeah they scream electoral college and you get mad..

The OP is about the public perception of Trump, am I correct? Why people hate him?

You can’t run the most divisive campaign in presidential history and expect that not to have any effect on how people see him. Two years into his presidency and Trump is still doing campaign rallies calling the people who disagree with him enemies of America and traitors. And you’re surprised that people have the attitude they do?

If you want to be able to wear that MAGA hat without having people around you being disgusted by it, maybe you should tweet @ Trump that he should stop talking about half of America as if they’re his enemy.

Disagreeing doesn’t make a person your enemy. Only in all-or-nothing vanquish your enemies Trump world.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 11:05 AM
link   

You all spend two years relishing in triggering people then act surprised when those same people give you crap for wearing a MAGA hat? Please.

Actually, the left has spent 2 years triggering themselves because they couldn't control how others vote. It's as simple as that. Plus, the OP is discussing experiences outside ATS. Harassing a random stranger that has done nothing to you based on what they’re wearing is about as immature as you can get, so go ahead and defend these children. It just reflects the type of person you are.

edit on 5-7-2018 by Middleoftheroad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: JDmOKI

Yea we have the electoral college.... and is needed to make each state have a voice not just California with a huge population. Why would anyone have to look up something they learned in political science class in high school. We don't use the popular vote for a reason, look it up.

Then obviously the OP should know why Trump was elected when the majority of people didn’t vote for him.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 11:08 AM
link   

I should not have to look around when Im in public to see who I might piss off before I say anything in support of Trump.

Of course not, especially on a private site like ATS.

Authoritarian
Trumpet
Support

Your opposition must be full of hate for their enemy, and a bunch of collectivist fools!!!1111

#NotTheCommons

They even tweeted a picture of kids in cages under Obama and blamed Trump then when it was found out it was under Obama they just scrubbed it , waited a week and tweeted some under Trump.

Then everyone got mad. it shows how easily they can manipulate you like little children.

Repeat that 3 times and you'll start to believe it yourself, my dear Bakedbeard reader.

The media really is the enemy of the American people.

All corporations are enemy of the people and mainly the shareholders allies, ask any German car manufacturer in case of doubt. Stop shooting the messenger like a little emotionalized child and try to come up with a single, genuine thought for once?

I'm tired of being tired and the Newspeakers-Corner is kinda slow today, what's new with you?

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad

You all spend two years relishing in triggering people then act surprised when those same people give you crap for wearing a MAGA hat? Please.

Actually, the left has spent 2 years triggering themselves because they couldn't control how others vote. It's as simple as that. Plus, the OP is discussing experiences outside ATS. Harassing a random stranger that has done nothing to you based on what their wearing is about as immature as you can get, so go ahead and defend these children. It just reflects the type of person you are.

Yep. It’s always someone else’s fault. Trump holds no personal responsibility for what he says or his attitudes.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 11:11 AM
link   

The president is a dirt bag. And the economy temporarily being up doesn’t change that.

Most people didn’t like him before he was elected when he was just a reality tv star. And that’s supposed to change once he’s president?

For Trump to change his public perception he’d have to change how he acts. But how Trump acts is why you all voted for him, right? You all spend two years relishing in triggering people then act surprised when those same people give you crap for wearing a MAGA hat? Please.

Luckily the guys on the electoral college liked him enough to make him our President elect......of course they are all of Russian descent and loved eating caviar while they did their colluding.
wow, while typing this reply the electoral college thing exploded ....timing is everything.
edit on 5-7-2018 by conspiracytheoristIAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 11:13 AM
link   

I get it Trump isn't very likable I didn't vote for him but to say its all Trump IMO isn't correct. Hillary called half the country deplorable and the media calls Trump supporters Nazi scum. The division is on both sides the difference is the media is far left leaning and plays on peoples emotions. They've demonized people who support the president as people you can't even have a respectable debate with you just need to protest and yell.

I can't blame them they've been told Republicans and Trump supporters can never be apart of society and the only way is if their side wins so they can ignore them and push their policy. Compromise is dead

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 11:14 AM
link   

No I'm not mad at the media but what I am mad at is idiots who can't look beyond partisan politics and get their information from third party media sources.

The MSM actually gets information. But I take it all with a grain of salt, and most of the time it's true but sometimes its complete BS, and those bs articles are the ones people love to run with.
I'm also mad at the shills and propaganda pushers who rally up their like minded potato brained idiots who can't look beyond partisan politics or blame certain people for all their short comings in life.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracytheoristIAM

Luckily the guys on the electoral college liked him enough to make him our President elect......of course they are all of Russian descent and loved eating caviar while they did their colluding.

I’d be more interested in seeing their connections to the federal reserve. But we aren’t supposed to ask those questions.

MAGA!

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad

Actually, the left has spent 2 years triggering themselves because they couldn't control how others vote. It's as simple as that. Plus, the OP is discussing experiences outside ATS. Harassing a random stranger that has done nothing to you based on what their wearing is about as immature as you can get, so go ahead and defend these children. It just reflects the type of person you are.

Yep. It’s always someone else’s fault. Trump holds no personal responsibility for what he says or his attitudes.

Trump is held accountable and attacked hourly from the biggest platforms down to the individual everyday. So what you just posted is nonsense. When you’re ready to have a discussion based on reason instead of your personal emotions let me know.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join