It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Derangement Syndrome - Is Unhingeing People

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 11:17 AM
link   
I laughed my ass off yesterday when I flipped on the news for a few mins and saw a lefty climbing the Statue of Liberty in protest.

Way to make your case!

Lol.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Trump has exposed all of the low frequency minds and hidden mass mental health issues

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 11:19 AM
link   
If it's not derangement syndrome what else is it ?

HYPOCRISY?

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 11:21 AM
link   

I say don't drink the cool-aid either way.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 11:34 AM
link   
We've never needed the DSM to determine, say, that Uncle Billy's extreme emotional attachment to his key ring and facility for saying bizarre and obscure things in response to simple questions indicate a disconnect from reality. To put it simply: That's how we know that TDS is a real thing y'all!

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Wanting your country to prosper is now considered “far right”.

And creating total control of the air,land,water,commerce,business, and banning boom sticks is the definition of 'freedom'.

They don't know what 'right' is.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS
a reply to: Blue_Jay33
There's a lot more to this then just "Trump" hatred or hatred of Trump.

The election of Trump has empowered the Leftists to express their racial and class hatreds.
To fail to understand that is to miss the bigger picture.

And its only going to get worse.

Yup. I've told 'em time and time again, just like those before me, over and over. And what? Nada. Everybody knows, you NEVER go full retard...

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

originally posted by: mkultra11

Truth be told.

They were deranged long before Trump ever came on the scene.

Yep, and Trump is the trigger and Troller in Chief of them

What ever helps you sleep at night

?

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Ummm...Michael Moore is a flapping...flatulent douche bag...making fart sounds in everyone's general direction...

He discredited himself and outed himself as a snake oil salesman...

I mean...if one likes snake oil and flatulent flapping sounds...then I would never stand in such an ones way...

Matter of fact I would smilingly state...forward...forward to the trough...for dinner waits for neither man...or beast...

YouSir

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33
People are doing stupid stuff, they are literally losing their minds over what, just a man.

Justin Raimondo divided the "syndrome" into three stages; in the first, those who "lose all sense of proportion," next, they experience "a profound effect on ... vocabulary" and begin to "speak a distinctive language consisting solely of hyperbole," and, in the final stage, the afflicted "lose the ability to distinguish fantasy from reality."

I don't fully understand TDS, it seems to be applicable to all sides, including the politicians. Right applies it to the left, because it applies; then left applies it to the right, because it equally applies.

Heck, apply it to Trump himself:

1. lose all sense of proportion (this started decades ago)
2. vocabulary? covfefe?
3. can't distinguish reality from fantasy (I'd link all the lies and the numerous fact checks, but we all know already and I don't have to)

How does this not apply to anyone you want to put down? It's a just hateful term, brimming with poison, that will fade away when all this hatred in the public fades away too.
edit on 5-7-2018 by Kharron because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 02:23 PM
link   

MSNBC commentator and Trump hater Ed Schultz has died at the young age of 64.

mobile.twitter.com...

Hate will cause you to do yourself in. You are Your Own Worst Enemy when you hate.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Nice that you can use Wikipedia.

Nicer if you'd dug further and linked to pieces about TDS from the left and the right (hint: there are a bunch at the bottom of the Wiki article.

I believe it, I see it and it scares the ************** out of me.

Interesting times.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 03:47 PM
link   

I've not really seen this cult like following. I've seen people who have looked into things, point out facts against those who continually spout lies, and I've seen others state that if and when he does something stupid, they will be the first to point it out.

No cult like following though, apart from the accusation that comes up every so often.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Truth be told.

They were deranged long before Trump ever came on the scene.

+1
leftists like walking volcanoes looking for any little thing to trigger them. I recall George Allen jr and Trent Lott being hounded out of public office for mildly questionable comments.

it's much worse now. kicking people out of restaurants? grabbing a teenager's hat?
they really are full of rage and hatred seeking the slightest cause to explode.

only good thing is that they tend to hate guns...although Congressman Scalise got shot.
only hope is that middle America repudiate these insane clowns until they walk away sulking.

and no, Trump fans are not like a cult. we're the normal ones.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lab4Us
...policies...“Some are good, some are bad”...just like EVERY POTUS since the first, George Washington. It is unfortunate some are so uneducated they don’t realize that. Then again, since the current liberal schools, at all levels, teach revisionist history, it’s certainly not surprising.

You have to forgive old George as he did not want the job in the first place.
Other than that , you are correct.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

The "definition" of TDS you provided describes the same sort of stuff we saw with Obama, and Bush, and Clinton, etc... In fact, that "definition" describes many people on many different aspects, including comments such as this:

I could go on and on, but I think the point is made, people have stopped thinking for themselves, and are being driven by a MSM and social media push that is not healthy mentally or emotionally.

Is this an indication you have Media Derangement Syndrome?

Literally, you could apply the same standards to a myriad of topics and come away with the conclusion that people are somehow delusioned and deranged.

TDS is merely a mutation of OMS - Obama Messiah Syndrome caused by the shocked realization that Obama could not continue as President for life . Not only does this affliction occur within the States , but it has spread to other countries. Although not registered yet with the AMA , I believe soon there will be an addition for both TDS and OMS as they are both treatable and can be covered by ObamaCare insurance.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 04:25 PM
link   

If ATS is any indication, Trump supporters are very pleased with Trump accusing Canada of being a national security threat and more. The irony here is course being that anyone entering the US from Canada are subject to YOUR border guards and organization precautions, not ours. Trump doesn't even understand how borders work. Nor most of ATS it would seem.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Is this an indication you have Media Derangement Syndrome?

The truth is ATS outed the MSM over a decade ago, there are many threads illustrating it.
It's not even debatable anymore, but if you had been here earlier you would already know that.

Here is a flashback.

The point Jon makes about media spin is the point. CNN spins it left, way more left then when Tucker was on Crossfire, Fox spins it way right. Somewhere in the middle is the truth, it's like a divorced couple each has there tale of negativity of the other, her side, his side and somewhere in the middle is the true story. The winner is whoever gets you to feel more sorry for them, and it may or may not be a correct conclusion, when emotional variables takes hold.

Like these children being separated from their kids issue, it's not kind, but breaking the law causes even citizens to lose custody of their children all the time, where is the outrage for that ? See that is media spin, playing on peoples emotions and feeding the anger/TDS.
edit on 5-7-2018 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Well said, Blue_Jay33. ATS has been, and still is, ahead of what the general population eventually finds out.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: snowspirit

" I agree people are losing their collective minds over this asshole."

LOL , Look who's Talking . Take the Red Pill Now Man , it will Ease your Troubled Mind.............

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join