It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clearest Photo EVER Of An Unexplained Aerial Object Caught On Video In 2014?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Being a professional model the simplest thing to do for us as builders is paint straight lines. Whoever designed and built that craft or whatever its s can't put windows on an interstellar craft evenly?

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Still waiting on an explanation of the "ticking" of the antenna parts in the video. I can see a compression glitch as plausible for 1 or 2 cycles but multiple? With nary any other artifacts showing pixilation at the same time?

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: TXRabbit
Still waiting on an explanation of the "ticking" of the antenna parts in the video. I can see a compression glitch as plausible for 1 or 2 cycles but multiple? With nary any other artifacts showing pixilation at the same time?

Yeah watching on a good big screen, the antennae seem to be moving constantly for the first minute or two. Waving up and down, but pausing in between movements.

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: flice
a reply to: peacefulpete

Seriously... did you not hear him? "It can't focus on it..."

Lol I heard him say it at the end of the video, after most of the video was perfect.

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 11:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: peacefulpete
a reply to: Ectoplasm8

Or we could legitimately brighten and enlarge photos, and just look at them lol.

Evidence of an overactive imagination?

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 02:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Darkstar12
Being a professional model the simplest thing to do for us as builders is paint straight lines. Whoever designed and built that craft or whatever its s can't put windows on an interstellar craft evenly?

This type of poor craftsmanship wouldn't come from a professional model maker (unless it was purposefully created to seem aged or amateur) it would be from someone more interested in the technical side such as sputnik and a "layman" when it comes to creating it. The object isn't realism. It's horribly put together with a chunky and crooked top and bottom seam and what looks like corrosion. Unless those here that continue to argue this is an alien spacecraft (with no basis) piloted by tiny grey aliens looking out of the windows think they are sloppy craftsmen.
edit on 11-7-2018 by Ectoplasm8 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 07:59 AM
link   
This thing hovers in the air for 10+ mins and we get only one video from one person?

Also is there more of this?IF i d seen a ufo i would be filming it till nighttime and then some.

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ectoplasm8

a reply to: Ectoplasm8

Or we could legitimately brighten and enlarge photos, and just look at them lol.

Evidence of an overactive imagination?

Well no, looking at photographs isn’t evidence of an overactive imagination lol.

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 05:45 PM
link   
If it's an advertising balloon, it's doing a crappy job. I have no idea what it's supposed to be selling.

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift
At 10:04 he says:

"May be a balloon of some sort...appears to have a tether going down ..."

He says balloon of some sort, he doesn't say it's an advertising balloon. Apparently he can see the tether that doesn't show up in the video.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Well no, looking at photographs isn’t evidence of an overactive imagination lol.

You're quite the little antagonist, huh? This silliness could go back and forth for days. I'll leave you to your grey aliens.

I love how hard headed believers work a problem backwards as if the existence of aliens visiting Earth has been a proven fact and deserves to be given an equal suggestion to a balloon. The difference between living in fantasy or living in reality I guess.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 11:12 AM
link   

The difference between living in fantasy or living in reality I guess.

The difference between having a sense of humor and enjoying the speculation and being a party-pooping curmudgeon, more like.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

The difference between having a sense of humor and enjoying the speculation and being a party-pooping curmudgeon, more like.

Sense of humor? I wasn't aware all of this was a joke. Although people saying they see grey aliens or reptilians inside is pretty hilarious. It seems to be argued that there is a good possibility that we're looking at some type of spacecraft. How is that a realistic and equal comparison to it being a balloon? Where is the foundation for that argument? We have other videos of alien spacecraft or have definitive evidence alien spacecraft are flying in our skies? You begin with eliminating Earthly explanations first, not disproving something that's yet to be proven.
Round, floats, bobs around, cameraman says he can see a tether... how is this not a helium balloon?

Where is this forum heading?

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Sense of humor? I wasn't aware all of this was a joke.

I rest my case.

If you're looking for deadly serious, no nonsense discussions on the subject of UFOs, the question is, where are you heading?

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Ahhhhhh... this thread and responses are a joke. Maybe peacefulpetes obsessive use of "lol" in his responses should have been the giveaway.

Anyway, how do you "deny ignorance" if all the threads are "The government admits UFOs are real" or "Metal fragments are found to be alien!" and no one does any debating or questioning of those "facts"? The forum would become a mockery of itself and a joke. Skepticism is part of the process, not blind belief. And again, you begin UFO identification by eliminating grounded answers first.

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Ahhhhhh... this thread and responses are a joke. Maybe peacefulpetes obsessive use of "lol" in his responses should have been the giveaway.

Anyway, how do you "deny ignorance" if all the threads are "The government admits UFOs are real" or "Metal fragments are found to be alien!" and no one does any debating or questioning of those "facts"? The forum would become a mockery of itself and a joke. Skepticism is part of the process, not blind belief. And again, you begin UFO identification by eliminating grounded answers first.

If I could give you more stars I would mate...I have gone through this thread from the first page to the last and its shocking the way that people in this thread have been behaving towards each other.

People really need to examine their own confirmation Bias and that goes for believers and skeptics... people need to examine things such as this without looking for evidence to back up what they already believe; this is the main reason that most threads such as this just fall into disarray and arguing, simple manners and common courtesy wouldn't go amiss either.

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 06:05 PM
link   

If it's an advertising balloon, it's doing a crappy job. I have no idea what it's supposed to be selling.

Haha I know, that's always the funny part of blaming anomalous events as advertising campaigns. It never really makes sense.

Like in this case, what would the point be? Make the public slowly believe in anomalous orbs... Only to do what, release a new Hollywood movie in 2 years or something, about alien orbs?

It just never adds up as an advertising campaign lol.

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 06:07 PM
link   

You're quite the little antagonist, huh? This silliness could go back and forth for days. I'll leave you to your grey aliens.

I love how hard headed believers work a problem backwards as if the existence of aliens visiting Earth has been a proven fact and deserves to be given an equal suggestion to a balloon. The difference between living in fantasy or living in reality I guess.

There's no antagonist.

You're conflating looking at photos, with an overactive imagination. They're obviously different things and that's it.

You come across as generally discouraging people from looking at photographs, which can't be a healthy idea lol.

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Sense of humor? I wasn't aware all of this was a joke. Although people saying they see grey aliens or reptilians inside is pretty hilarious. It seems to be argued that there is a good possibility that we're looking at some type of spacecraft. How is that a realistic and equal comparison to it being a balloon? Where is the foundation for that argument? We have other videos of alien spacecraft or have definitive evidence alien spacecraft are flying in our skies? You begin with eliminating Earthly explanations first, not disproving something that's yet to be proven.
Round, floats, bobs around, cameraman says he can see a tether... how is this not a helium balloon?

It's heading in the direction of acknowledging that it's a very anomalous unidentified flying object.

It's not a blimp or balloon, at least not in an obvious way, and it certainly does not have a sign or logo for selling anything... which would be the normal reasoning for flying a blimp or balloon...

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 11:28 PM
link   

It's heading in the direction of acknowledging that it's a very anomalous unidentified flying object.

It's not a blimp or balloon, at least not in an obvious way, and it certainly does not have a sign or logo for selling anything... which would be the normal reasoning for flying a blimp or balloon...
I don't follow your logic at all.

When the photographer says: ""May be a balloon of some sort...appears to have a tether going down ..." , your logic tells you to rule out a balloon and to say it's an anomalous object? Really?

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join