It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clearest Photo EVER Of An Unexplained Aerial Object Caught On Video In 2014?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 05:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470

originally posted by: Gothmog
a reply to: R1CK3O

Seriously, some people bewilder me, you could give the most incredible evidence to date of a UFO and they'd still deny it or say it's a weather balloon.

Someone would have to present the most incredible evidence , first
Hasn't happened yet.

"I want to believe" . Yet folks keep producing these obvious fakes to get views on YouTube that are trying desperately to prevent me from believing...

What makes it an obvious fake?

Ok , ya got me...
It is a model of the Sputnik.
Feel better now ?

edit on 7/7/18 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Behaves like a balloon.

Not even a bit of light.

Never really stayed immobile in the sky.

I've seen one leisurely doing it's thing in the sky but it emitted a bright light completely immobile but when I noticed it, it started to wobble away.

It left me half laughing and wondering.

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter

To the right of the bottom antenna, it looks like there should either be another antenna, or something has broken off or maybe something else retracts from there.

Yes see exactly where you are coming from
Could it be some type of refuelling nozzle or maybe something similar? Like something protrudes when needed?

Refuelling nozzle is both a possibility and a good idea.

We need someone to blow up the photo around that area in the hope it may show a little more detail.

I think this is about as clear as I can make it.

Looks like the "nozzle" has a hole on the bottom, and so it looks like a hollow "pipe" or whatever, obviously made of metal.

(First pic is just zoom, second is just brightened, with the image not altered.)

edit on 7-7-2018 by peacefulpete because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Drunkenparrot

originally posted by: Blue Shift

originally posted by: EasyPleaseMe
Im surprised no-one has noticed the bit where you tie up the balloon at the bottom.

So where's the tether? The resolution is good enough to be able to spot it. I don't see any. Seems pretty stable for an untethered balloon.

The photos posted have been taken from a 240 p YouTube video.

So the image was stripped down and compressed to play in a low resolution streaming video format then individual screen grabs have been enlarged and manipulated by various posters.

The video/images barely resolve the TV/ radio antenna glued to the balloon, it is certainly possible the tether was lost in compressing the image.

I cant fathom how anybody can watch the video, read the backstory and come away with any conclusion other than its somebody having fun with a dressed up weather balloon.

As somebody else pointed out, it does not do anything a tethered balloon wouldn't do .

The antennae are even bouncing around just like they would stuck on a balloon that is floating at end of a tether.

Its good to be open minded but not so open minded your brains fall out on the floor.

Wasn't it stated that the photo was an actual photo, not a screenshot.

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ectoplasm8

originally posted by: peacefulpete

Would you guys want me to post a bigger enlargement of it? I usually think people can zoom into it, if they want to, on their computer. (And it will look like a mess of big pixels lol.)

Only available to a select few, I did it for you using Photoshop's beta macro zoom extension and I think I see what you're talking about. Not a grey or a reptilian. You may be disappointed:

Melmacians are mostly friendly though.

Shoddy craftsmanship by those aliens. They must have no quality control. Corrosion, poorly connected top and bottom halves, bent antenna. It looks like a 1950's junk mans version of Sputnik.

P.S. Sputnik had a "refueling nozzle" on the bottom too:

OK everyone let's stop being interested in photographs of UFO's now, since Ectoplasm8 posted this.

Let's definitely stop being interested in enlarging / zooming in / attempting to clarify photographs.

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 01:03 PM
link   
While it is excellent to see some UFO discussion on this site.
I am gonna have to say it's a man made object.

Just my educated opinion. Not facts.

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: AtomicKangaroo

I agree. Man made from the future. Hope they made it back safely after that mechanical trouble.

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: AtomicKangaroo

I agree. Man made from the future. Hope they made it back safely after that mechanical trouble.

Yeah apparently they found some historical footage in the future of our time and stopped in to see if they could find that time traveling cars owner Dr Brown and borrow some spare parts to get their super time twister drive going again.

edit: I personally once saw an amazingly convincing documentary about an intergalactic war. They had a moon sized planet destroying battle station. I hope it doesn't visit us. Our lack of psychic space fighter pilots would mean we'd be doomed if it did.
I mean it must be true, it looked so real.
edit on 7-7-2018 by AtomicKangaroo because: as stated

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 02:36 PM
link   
this to me is the best photographic case, of this decade
there are a lot of naysayers both in the (original) thread i made in reddit and here in ATS, all saying its a balloon with painted on windows, well if you look closely at its surface, it has a rough metal texture, so its definitely not a balloon

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: RoScoLaz5

yep i have seen a lot of criticism due to it looking like it came from a trash can, but i have heard worse, including a witness that saw a rusty triangle floating in the night sky, it almost looked like there were pieces of it falling off!

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter

To the right of the bottom antenna, it looks like there should either be another antenna, or something has broken off or maybe something else retracts from there.

Yes see exactly where you are coming from
Could it be some type of refuelling nozzle or maybe something similar? Like something protrudes when needed?

Refuelling nozzle is both a possibility and a good idea.

We need someone to blow up the photo around that area in the hope it may show a little more detail.

I think this is about as clear as I can make it.

Looks like the "nozzle" has a hole on the bottom, and so it looks like a hollow "pipe" or whatever, obviously made of metal.

(First pic is just zoom, second is just brightened, with the image not altered.)

Thanks for the work you did on the photograph.

This has now shown up something else on the top photograph. There is what looks like a " nozzle " also to the left of the bottom antenna.

The antenna is just to the right of it, very close in proximity.

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 06:11 PM
link   
You can see the tether. Pointing 11:30 off the leg pointing 10 o clock.

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 01:30 AM
link   

OK everyone let's stop being interested in photographs of UFO's now, since Ectoplasm8 posted this.

Let's definitely stop being interested in enlarging / zooming in / attempting to clarify photographs.

Or we can imagine to see grey or reptilian aliens in the windows. About as ridiculous as seeing ALF. Now we have a "refueling nozzle". Can't wait to see what comes next.

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 03:01 AM
link   

What an idiot.... "The camera cant focus on it..."

How about disbling the obvious AF and manual focus to infinity instead.
The camera kept focusing on the foliage because it was a high contrast situation with a dark leaf against a brighter sky.... where the object was someone more greyish.
Ofcourse the camera will focus on the foliage... thats how AF works.

Why is it always people who cant operatw a camera that gets these "sightings"???
edit on 8/7/18 by flice because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: flice

The camera kept focusing on the foliage because it was a high contrast situation with a dark leaf against a brighter sky.... where the object was someone more greyish.

Why is it always people who cant operatw a camera that gets these "sightings"???

I think it is by design and why so many UFO videos are so shaky. Much harder to find flaws when it is all over the place like this.

I'm not one who is a skeptic just out to destroy anything UFO, it interests me and I have seen some unidentified flying objects myself. But I wish I had seen them when I had a video camera because I seem to be able to film things without all the shakiness.
And the rare occasions we do get nice clear still footage, it's always debunked pretty quickly.

I won't say this thing is a balloon, it clearly is not. But it gives me a feeling of being small scale and toy like.
Has a made by man look to it. Not that I know what alienn tech would look like I admit. But well even our own limited space craft doesn't look so junky.
Hard to believe a space faring races machines would look more low tech than ours.

It is indeed a UFO if it was airborne, I mean if I throw a tin can in the air and someone sees it and it they don't know what it is, it's technically a UFO.
But is this object an alien space craft? Unlikely.

But hey at least it is discussion on UFO's and not damn politics, something ATS is sorely lacking lately.

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Prene
You can see the tether. Pointing 11:30 off the leg pointing 10 o clock.

“Pointing 11:30” isn’t even a phrase lol. And none of the “legs” are “pointing 10 o clock.”

Epic fail of a trolling post lol.

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Ectoplasm8

Or we could legitimately brighten and enlarge photos, and just look at them lol.

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: flice

I guess you must not have watched the video. It was in focus for nearly the whole video.

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: peacefulpete

I’m a mining engineer.
I but my introduced my once was hobby to mining - flying and building RC helis and drones.
Before I knew it, I was a full time drone pilot.

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 01:23 AM
link   
a reply to: peacefulpete

Seriously... did you not hear him? "It can't focus on it..."

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join