It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clearest Photo EVER Of An Unexplained Aerial Object Caught On Video In 2014?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter

originally posted by: alldaylong

To the right of the bottom antenna, it looks like there should either be another antenna, or something has broken off or maybe something else retracts from there.

Yes see exactly where you are coming from
Could it be some type of refuelling nozzle or maybe something similar? Like something protrudes when needed?

Refuelling nozzle is both a possibility and a good idea.

We need someone to blow up the photo around that area in the hope it may show a little more detail.

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong Do you think it looks manufactured? To me it looks nuts and bolts type craft, like somebody has actually made it in plant somewhere. Most orbs are plasma like and have no similarities to our manufacturing techniques, but this? This looks like something knocked up by a human type or similar group. The more I look at it and don'r get me wrong I really do want to believe but the more one looks at it the more one thinks Buck Rogers?

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

I agree it does look manufactured.

However if it is the real thing, and that is a big it, then maybe different types of orb are manufactured for different purposes.

I posted earlier in the thread, i had witnessed 4 of these type of orbs travelling across The Midlands about 17 years ago.

I had the impression they where " mapping the ground "

However, at the end of the day will we really know ?

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Im surprised no-one has noticed the bit where you tie up the balloon at the bottom.

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: EasyPleaseMe
Im surprised no-one has noticed the bit where you tie up the balloon at the bottom.

So where's the tether? The resolution is good enough to be able to spot it. I don't see any. Seems pretty stable for an untethered balloon.
edit on 6-7-2018 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

originally posted by: EasyPleaseMe

So where's the tether? The resolution is good enough to be able to spot it. I don't see any. Seems pretty stable for an untethered balloon.

The photos posted have been taken from a 240 p YouTube video.

So the image was stripped down and compressed to play in a low resolution streaming video format then individual screen grabs have been enlarged and manipulated by various posters.

The video/images barely resolve the TV/ radio antenna glued to the balloon, it is certainly possible the tether was lost in compressing the image.

I cant fathom how anybody can watch the video, read the backstory and come away with any conclusion other than its somebody having fun with a dressed up weather balloon.

As somebody else pointed out, it does not do anything a tethered balloon wouldn't do .

The antennae are even bouncing around just like they would stuck on a balloon that is floating at end of a tether.

Its good to be open minded but not so open minded your brains fall out on the floor.

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift
I meant the bit where you inflate the balloon and tie after inflation. It looks like one to me. Are you sure something like 1kg fishing line would be visible?

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Drunkenparrot
The video/images barely resolve the TV/ radio antenna glued to the balloon, it is certainly possible the tether was lost in compressing the image.

Well, a lot of things are possible, but where's the proof? I assume the tether isn't some kind of thin magician's thread that is practically invisible. But I see no trace of one. If you do, please feel free to point me in that direction.

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Well, a lot of things are possible, but where's the proof? I assume the tether isn't some kind of thin magician's thread that is practically invisible. But I see no trace of one. If you do, please feel free to point me in that direction.

Reading up on video compression and what happens to information when converting video to streaming formats will answer your question.

Could be a couple of mm thick cabling, it could be high test fishing line but is definitely there just not wide enough to show up on in 240 p resolution.

Watch the way it moves in the video for a few minutes.

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

Wow you are a Midlander? That's totally cool
Being honest and realistic I do agree with what you said about your orbs mapping the ground. They doe seem to be doing reconassance work. Like they are scanning the ground or something similar. Can I ask you what colour your orbs were? Hope that's ok
Like white type, amber / orange etc?

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Reading up on video compression and what happens to information when converting video to streaming formats will answer your question.

So your answer is that it's invisible. Okay, you got me there!

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 09:51 PM
link   

So your answer is that it's invisible. Okay, you got me there!
That's not what he said. One of the witnesses saw a "laser" type thing shooting out of what behaves like a balloon.

You have to put 2 and 2 together to get 4. Lasers shining in clear air are invisible (only visible when they strike some kind of reflective target), so it was unlikely to be a laser beam, but that could be a good description of light reflecting off a fishing line type of tether. It seems like a reasonable interpretation to me anyway, as it did to Shadowhawk.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

originally posted by: Shadowhawk
a reply to: InterstellarSloth

It looks like a large mylar balloon with a logo on the side. It must be tethered because it doesn't move any significant amount throughout the videos. On the first video (at around 6:38) the boy says that he sees something like "a long laser [beam]" coming off the bottom. That would be the tether line but it is too thin to be picked up by the camera.

The helicopter appears to be a news chopper, probably responding to UFO reports. The pilot circles at a safe distance and higher altitude in accordance with good safety procedures.

Since the object apparently remained in the same position for at least a few hours, the cameraman should have moved in closer. He had ample time to get directly underneath and determine once and for all if it was a balloon or something else. At the very least, it would have afforded the opportunity to get better images.

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 10:16 PM
link   
I've seen exactly the same thing as this in the U.K.

I think I reported about my sighting of this object back in 2012 on the forum

Moving pretty fast at low altitude, I pulled my iPhone 4s out my pocket to snap it and the charge completely went so I couldn't, very strange siting lasted about 5 seconds

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

If first contact is a slow process by many different groups, then this is it.

Probe fest.

We have been detected (re-detected). The poachers come before the rangers.

EDIT TO ADD:
If a helicopter circled under it and recorded flight paths are public record, then cant this sighting be verified?

edit on 7 6 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

I just watched the long video. (Great to finally get a long one!). The object is obviously controlled by intelligence. It's not tethered to the ground, or being carried by wind.

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 12:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: peacefulpete

Would you guys want me to post a bigger enlargement of it? I usually think people can zoom into it, if they want to, on their computer. (And it will look like a mess of big pixels lol.)

Only available to a select few, I did it for you using Photoshop's beta macro zoom extension and I think I see what you're talking about. Not a grey or a reptilian. You may be disappointed:

Melmacians are mostly friendly though.

Shoddy craftsmanship by those aliens. They must have no quality control. Corrosion, poorly connected top and bottom halves, bent antenna. It looks like a 1950's junk mans version of Sputnik.

P.S. Sputnik had a "refueling nozzle" on the bottom too:

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 12:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ectoplasm8

originally posted by: peacefulpete

Would you guys want me to post a bigger enlargement of it? I usually think people can zoom into it, if they want to, on their computer. (And it will look like a mess of big pixels lol.)

Only available to a select few, I did it for you using Photoshop's beta macro zoom extension and I think I see what you're talking about. Not a grey or a reptilian. You may be disappointed:

Melmacians are mostly friendly though.

Shoddy craftsmanship by those aliens. They must have no quality control. Corrosion, poorly connected top and bottom halves, bent antenna. It looks like a 1950's junk mans version of Sputnik.

P.S. Sputnik had a "refueling nozzle" on the bottom too:

Hide your cats!!!!

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 12:47 AM
link   
In my mind this could be a drone with antigrav/magnetic levitation engine test flight. Those 3 antennas seems to be pointing X Y Z axis, input power to antennas and control your movement in any direction. "grills" or holes running around it for cooling of the engine.

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 04:24 AM
link   
When I look at it, I see something interesting, but definitely not other worldly. Someone said it looks like Sputnik, and that is what popped into my head also. If it is a spaceship, I bet the manufacturer is Lada LOL

I am fascinated by it though for some strange reason.

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 04:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
a reply to: R1CK3O

Seriously, some people bewilder me, you could give the most incredible evidence to date of a UFO and they'd still deny it or say it's a weather balloon.

Someone would have to present the most incredible evidence , first
Hasn't happened yet.

"I want to believe" . Yet folks keep producing these obvious fakes to get views on YouTube that are trying desperately to prevent me from believing...

What makes it an obvious fake?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join