It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clearest Photo EVER Of An Unexplained Aerial Object Caught On Video In 2014?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 07:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82
a reply to: data5091

We actually have Sputnik drones at my work.

They are really just balloons carrying explosives.
We send them up into a draw point thats hung up, underground.
Then detonate it from surface.

They work pretty damn well.

What kind of job is THAT?! Sounds like fun though lol.

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: savvo
Looks like a balloon and moves like a balloon. Hmmm, it must be a flying saucer then.

A balloon that's stationary.....? Now that's classic !

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: [post=23560102]peacefulpetePlus I can't think of what the purpose could possibly be for those 3 things. They're kind of like tent-spikes. If that thing hit the ground, the spikes would stick into the dirt.

Alien tech for sure.

Great thread OP.

The ship probably uses the spikes to harness electricity from thunder and lightning. Can anyone work out if the region it was seen in was having some thunder and lightning on the day of contact?

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter

originally posted by: [post=23560102]peacefulpetePlus I can't think of what the purpose could possibly be for those 3 things. They're kind of like tent-spikes. If that thing hit the ground, the spikes would stick into the dirt.

Alien tech for sure.

Great thread OP.

The ship probably uses the spikes to harness electricity from thunder and lightning. Can anyone work out if the region it was seen in was having some thunder and lightning on the day of contact?

Yeah at first I was thinking that they wouldn't use such primitive structures like antennae. (Like how our cell phones don't use antennae anymore, although they used to have antennae.) But really we can't judge what kind of tech they would use lol. And some jobs (like gathering electricity) could demand an antenna or some kind of sensor or tool etc., regardless how advanced they are.

Re: the windows: I brightened up the photo, to see if anything became visible. (I only brightened it and increased the dark colors, so the image itself is unchanged besides the colors.)

It's pretty vague but there's at least one window that might resemble the face of a grey. Maybe. It's really a tough call because each window is so small in the photo, that each window is just a few pixels. So even a real alien face would still look like just a few pixels, in this photo.

^It's the window in the center.

Also a couple / few other windows seem that they might contain shapes of the heads of beings looking out.

But mostly, can you guys see the possible grey face in the center window?

edit on 6-7-2018 by peacefulpete because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Same brightened version of the photo.

This is as close as the windows can be zoomed in. (Any closer and it all becomes a grid of pixels.)

Possible grey alien face in the center window, and possible head shapes in the other windows.

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: peacefulpete

Just a way out there thought... goes with hologram theory.

What you are seeing is a device that projects the stars and the Moon. It looks like the top antennas are bent, it probably malfunctioned and entered our viewing area. That, or is being replaced for the Blood Moon projector.

Looks like a win for the moon truthers...

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Around the 10:20 mark he said it seemed to have a tether going down one of the arms.
edit on 7/6/2018 by spite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: spite

Around the 10:20 mark he said it seemed to have a tether going down one of the arms.

People who see these things are always afraid to drive to them. He filmed it for 45 minutes, even though it had a tether attached. Wouldn't drive closer. Very fishy. He's laughing his arse off for years now.

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: imitator

Just a way out there thought... goes with hologram theory.

What you are seeing is a device that projects the stars and the Moon. It looks like the top antennas are bent, it probably malfunctioned and entered our viewing area. That, or is being replaced for the Blood Moon projector.

Looks like a win for the moon truthers...

Haha nice.

I was also going to mention that in the video, the 3 antennae are barely visible, but at least in the first 2 minutes, they are waving back and forth.

I have a good screen on my Mac so I think it's safe to say that the vid is just barely capturing the antennae.

But I can see that the antennae are moving, as if slowing waving back and forth. At least through the first couple minutes of the video. After that, the antennae are never as visible as they were in the first 2 minutes.

I don't know if someone could really make it more visible or not.

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: spite

I think it's clear that he's talking about the 3 antennae that are present the whole time. He was noticing that one or two of the antenna things were pointing downward.

But there is no image of anything actually running down to the ground (as a balloon would be).

10:04 is where you should go to find his full words on that.

He is filming in silence when he says:

"Maybe a balloon of some sort? Looks to have a tether going down one of the arms, one of the rods, sticking out. It's going down."

I can actually see the antennae pointing downward when he says it. So I really think he was just talking about that. He was brainstorming ideas, out loud.

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 11:14 AM
link   

I can't really see any greys in the middle window. Maybe my eyes aren't up to it these days knocking on a bit now. But what I do see following your recommendation is a being crouching like on an edge of the craft on the outside. The being is frog like so maybe reptilian. It is between window 4 and 5.

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Komodo
A balloon that's stationary.....? Now that's classic!

Not only that, but did you notice how there are two spikes on the top of the balloon and only one on the bottom? Even the weight of a string will generally orient a balloon so that the string hangs from the bottom. Assuming the spikes are all the same weight, that means this balloon is floating upside-down.

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 12:33 PM
link   

I can't really see any greys in the middle window. Maybe my eyes aren't up to it these days knocking on a bit now. But what I do see following your recommendation is a being crouching like on an edge of the craft on the outside. The being is frog like so maybe reptilian. It is between window 4 and 5.

Yeah there's nothing clear in the image's windows. But my mind interprets a possible grey face in that center window, with one of his eyes looking out (the other side of his face obscured by shadow, maybe).

Also the general shape of grey head would seem to be there (same window).

And the other windows seem like they have shapes which could be other beings, just not showing up very well at all.

But there's truly nothing clear, so it could be anything.

(Though I still see that one window, that way.)

Would you guys want me to post a bigger enlargement of it? I usually think people can zoom into it, if they want to, on their computer. (And it will look like a mess of big pixels lol.)

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Wait which window? How are you numbering them?

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Oh the windows, it was if counting full (not part) windows from the left between window number four and five. What appears to be a frog type being, possibly reptilian.

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 01:53 PM
link   
To the right of the bottom antenna, it looks like there should either be another antenna, or something has broken off or maybe something else retracts from there.

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

To the right of the bottom antenna, it looks like there should either be another antenna, or something has broken off or maybe something else retracts from there.

I figured it just has some kind of bump on the bottom-center. Could be anything, a light, or an opening, etc.

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Yes see exactly where you are coming from
Could it be some type of refuelling nozzle or maybe something similar? Like something protrudes when needed?

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Oh the windows, it was if counting full (not part) windows from the left between window number four and five. What appears to be a frog type being, possibly reptilian.

Thanks, I don't quite see it, but anything is possible.

Imagine how amazing the photo would have looked with a sharper image, instead of being such a mess of giant pixels.

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Yes see exactly where you are coming from
Could it be some type of refuelling nozzle or maybe something similar? Like something protrudes when needed?

The refuelling nozzle idea is compelling, like the whole object would hover down into a curved enclosure that would hold it securely, with a plug at the bottom of the round hole, which would plug into the bottom of the ship.

Basically, like an iPod being plugged into a stand-up charging station lol.

So it does look like that but I think that's probably our bias from our own human devices like iPods etc.

But, it could be exactly that.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join