It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clearest Photo EVER Of An Unexplained Aerial Object Caught On Video In 2014?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: R1CK3O

Nobody has said this is an ET craft

Yet , they assume it
This UFO is now considered an IFO

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Look at the video at 8:50 onwards the movement see very strange we can get drones & helicopters to be almost perfectly still Mog from Zog has issues another thing location and time of day and in 2014 no other pics or vids

Someone said the pictures are from a Nikon D80 that had NO video capture stills only iirc
edit on 5-7-2018 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kharron
What do you think occam's razor says in this scenario?

It says what it always says, "That it's probably something mundane. And then it's up to the person holding that view to come up with that specific mundane explanation. Not just a guess or an assumption.

A lot of people call on the mystical power of Occam's Razor rather than do the work.
edit on 5-7-2018 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Ack. If you zoom in the pixilation looks like there are beings inside the “windows.”

SERIOUSLY??????? ATS reaches a new low.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

What do you think occam's razor says in this scenario?

It says what it always says, "That it's probably something mundane. And then it's up to the person holding that view to come up with that specific mundane explanation. Not just a guess or an assumption.

A lot of people call on the mystical power of Occam's Razor rather than do the work.

No, not mundane. The simplest explanation.

In some cases, the simplest explanation will be aliens. In others a balloon. Since this object looks like a balloon, floats like a balloon, does nothing a balloon would not do -- simplest explanation is balloon.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 04:54 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure if you use the search here you will find the big thread about this object.

Turned out to be a advertisement balloon.

The other video has sound and talking and neet-o stuff like that..

Aliens in the windows eh?

/facepalm...........

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
It looks like a Styrofoam ball painted silver and drawn on with black magic marker, then there are a few sewing pins pushed through it.

A drone dressed as a UFO?

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 06:48 PM
link   

In some cases, the simplest explanation will be aliens. In others a balloon. Since this object looks like a balloon, floats like a balloon, does nothing a balloon would not do -- simplest explanation is balloon.

But that's not an explanation. It's still just a theory. Prove it up.
edit on 5-7-2018 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Reminds me of Pokémon Balls....Tehehe

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Awesome OP!! The sighting itself is awesome and extremely well documented!

As soon as I saw the photo, I immediately started thinking about how it is obviously artificial, but it's also something that people would not think of creating... Nor could we, even if we did want to make something like that.

For starters, the round shape means it could not sit on the ground, just to build the thing. But ok, we CAN create round objects, if we want to -- maybe build half of the orb at a time, and then connect them, for example.

Still, when I think of people making things, usually everything has a flat bottom of some kind, which lets it sit on the ground or sit on a table, to be built. (Granted machines might not need a flat surface, to build stuff, but humans do.)

Then the 3 protruding rods look bizarre and not similar to any normal antennae, let alone landing gear, or solar panels, or anything else.

They look like 3 plain metal rods of uniform thickness.

They also seem to have a sharp point on the end of each rod.

People would not seem to be able to handle the thing, without their skin easily getting scratched or stabbed on those 3 sharp points.

Plus I can't think of what the purpose could possibly be for those 3 things. They're kind of like tent-spikes. If that thing hit the ground, the spikes would stick into the dirt.

Alien tech for sure.

Great thread OP.

edit on 5-7-2018 by peacefulpete because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 08:21 PM
link   
^Also my above post is interpreting the object as a small object, like the orb being the size of a beach ball or something.

However, I'm actually more convinced that it's a HUGE object.

^ The row of black squares must be alien windows lol.

If those are, in fact, windows (as I believe) then it couldn't be more obvious that it's alien tech; the orb would have to be the size of a big building (considering the windows as the size of a normal window). And humans are not making flying metal orbs the size of a skyscraper, but perfectly round.

What the hell could those 3 rods be for lol.

Very very interesting.

Also there is some small knob or bump on the very bottom of the orb.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: peacefulpete

How huge, you reckon?
How far away?

edit on 7/5/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

How huge, you reckon?
How far away?

Haha I think you're messing with me lol.

Obviously there is no scale in the photo.

So it's impossible to determine the size of it.

HOWEVER I was imagining it as the size of a large building, based on interpreting those windows as being around the size of a normal window in a house or building.

Obviously the windows could be bigger or smaller than our typical windows of course.

Still I think it's worth considering that if those windows ARE the same size as our typical windows, then the thing is at least the size of a small skyscraper.

Right?

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Aliens can't be tiny?

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Aliens can't be tiny?

Well sure but they are usually described as being around the size of humans...

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Here...

Check this thread out..

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Looks like a silver painted balloon,
with a black checker tape strap around the middle.
Three silver painted chopsticks are taped/glued to the surface.

But , I am probably wrong again.
Just my Kenai.

Cheers!

S&F for ATS type of goodie.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 11:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: baddmove
Here...

Check this thread out..

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Nice video!!

The orb is so strange, and seems to change shape with that black thing sticking out.

Then after a couple minutes, the helicopter came by and it was amazing that it started circling under it.

And that also seems to help clarify the SIZE and the LOCATION of the orb. That is, the orb was apparently in the rough center of the helicopters' circle. So at least we know we're not seeing something huge from a vast distance. It was something relatively small, and apparently close.

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 01:56 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

If that camera has a crappy lens it would easily put out grainy images when zoomed wouldn't it? I know mine does

I have the D60 model from 2005.

Can you see that odd misaligned seam line going around that sphere? That looks odd as well.

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 02:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: baddmove
I'm pretty sure if you use the search here you will find the big thread about this object.

Turned out to be a advertisement balloon.

What was it advertising?

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join