It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Children assaulted at Whataburger for wearing maga hat Civility abandoned....

page: 30
<< 27  28  29   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Reality Check.....

If a crusty old white dude walked up to a "brown person" and did the same it would be the end of the farkin' world in the media and we all know it. It is sad. It is sick. However it is the truth today. Look at white person calls about BBQ...socks in pool...pool key card....lemonade...a pattern....normal # made into racial profiling.

What this guy did was bullying based on beliefs. Not a hate crime. Nope. This is When keeping it real goes wrong. He needs 3 minutes in an Octagon with a guy dressed in a flag and a Trump mask to beat his ass...end of story.

This guy is a pussy....

edit on Julam31amf0000002018-07-10T00:34:08-05:001208 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 12:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

What are we going to do about these well-established terrorist organziations and paramilitary groups plotting the overthrow of the United States???

Throw their butts in the hoosegow right next to this punk who wanted to pick on a kid.

I don't suppose your statistics include how many of these homicides were prosecuted?

TheRedneck

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 01:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

The fact that he was charged, at all, seems to put the kibosh on this notion that "he really didn't do anything wrong.", that many seem to be pushing, not necessarily you, but others.

It's not up to me, as I'm not a DA. I would have charged him with simple assault, it's a gross misdemeanor in Washington State, with punishment ranging up to 365 days in jail, and up to 5000 dollar fine. A message sent. Behavior like this shouldn't be tolerated.

The fact that he wasn't charged says more about the DA, then it does the incident. I know you'll disagree with that. Won't change my opinion on the matter in the slightest.

Just so you know: Felony theft, again in Washington, is a class C felony, punishable by up to, but not more than 5 years in prison, and/or 10,000 dollar fine. So, the DA doesn't exactly think it's a nothing case.

Plainly said, the guy done did wrong, and needs to answer for it. I think we can be fairly sure that he's not going to go to jail over this, as he's not being charged with assault--wrongly so, imho. But a fine of a few thousand dollars might put the damper on his bullying in the future. Which is the point of it all.

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 01:33 AM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Plainly said, the guy done did wrong...

Working on your Southern accent?

TheRedneck

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 01:40 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Eeyup!

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 06:10 AM
link   
meanwhile... on the other side of the political spectrum....

a 92 year old man was attacked while being told to go home to mexico...
he suffered a broken jaw, broken cheekbones, two broken ribs and bruises on his face, back and abdomen.

the old man just came up twice a year to visit his family here in the states.

www.cnn.com...

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 06:17 AM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

The woman and her accomplices need to see some serious time in a jail cell for that. Violence is never acceptable, especially not on an old man.

The story does not say if he was legally here or not, but I imagine that he was since he was on a regular visit to see his son. In either case, illegality is not an excuse for assault.

TheRedneck

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: DJW001

On that I will agree. Nothing of the beginning of the interaction.

Also, not enough proof to call it staged.

you said
"Look at the channels it is propagating through. Note that the "victim" has not been interviewed on the local TV station, suggesting they are wary of the claim. Remember the boy who claimed that he was not allowed to speak at the "Town Hall," but it turned out to be a stunt by his father? I believe that's what we're looking at here. "

thats wild conjecture on your part. not accepting an interview is how people maintain their privacy, it is not proof of any wariness to a claim, you are presuming motive in order to spread disinformation.

you also wrote:
"Then why report it at all? Also, the town is probably small enough that the identity of the "attacker" would be extremely easy to discover. How many "libtards" do you think there are there? "

Why report? someone just assaulted her kid.
Probably small enough? let me help you with your lack of actual research into the matter.

"San Antonio (/ˌsæn ænˈtoʊnioʊ/ Spanish for "Saint Anthony"), officially the City of San Antonio, is the seventh most populous city in the United States and the second most populous city in both Texas and the Southern United States. it was the fastest-growing of the top ten largest cities in the United States from 2000 to 2010, and the second from 1990 to 2000.[8][9] Straddling the regional divide between South and Central Texas, San Antonio anchors the southwestern corner of an urban megaregion colloquially known as the "Texas Triangle"." source en.wikipedia.org...
and some more info
• City 465.4 sq mi (1,205.4 km2)
• Land 460.93[4] sq mi (1,193.7 km2)
• Water 4.5 sq mi (11.7 km2)
Elevation 650 ft (198 m)
Population (2017)
• City 1,511,946 [1] (7th)
• Density 3,241.76/sq mi (1,238.2/km2)
• Metro 2,473,974 (24th)
• Demonym San Antonian

then you said "Why not? If you live in a deep red state, you become a hero." Ignorance of regions and culture are abounding in your words. and you went even further "So loaded with people assaulting Trump people that this single incident has to be re-posted thousands of times in an attempt to make a blip" apparently it made several headlines. also do youhave a source for anything you are claiming? you are spreading ignorance intentionally, without source, citation or any real logic, just suppositions based on a deep set confirmation bias coupled with zero understanding and knowledge. in short you are just here to derail and troll as if you were getting paid to do it. you qualify for 7 red flags of spreading disinformation based on the guidelines. almost every post you made is full of the same baseless arguments.
learn to debate please because the things you are saying do not qualify as any form of scientific or skeptical reasoning, and as such you are disqualifying your own Merit and stake in this and future threads.

you are done.
edit on 10-7-2018 by AutisticEvo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Teikiatsu

a reply to: DBCowboy

People on this site are defending the adult attacker.

No. People are questioning the alt-right narrative. We do not know if the incident was staged or not, nor do we know what the alleged "victim" was saying or doing prior to the "attack." What if he had thrown some food at the man? Would that change things?

Hypothetically, you would excuse bad behavior with more bad behavior?

No; I am just pointing out that even worse behavior may have caused the incident. If the video showed a dollop of ice cream hitting the man in the back of the head, and he just walked away, do you think it would have been posted and done the rounds of the alt-right blogosphere? Come to think of it, maybe it would, and the boy would still be a "hero."
even worse than laying your hands on a kid sitting at his table, that you would get in a minors face?
you are a piece of work you know that?

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

...and those attacker should be in jail.

In my world, that's completely unacceptable, and should be treated as such.

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: loam
a reply to: introvert

Fair enough.

Explain.

1. It is illogical to make vast generalizations about entire groups of people based on the actions of one or a few people. It is also illogical to make claims about this person's ideological beliefs when there is no context to the video to indicate what has been claimed.

2. On top of that, it is hypocritical to clutch pearls about some idiot throwing ice in someone's face, claiming it is typical violence from the Left, then go on to fantasize about how they would commit violence in kind in order to defend one's self or family in a hypothetical situation.

3. On one hand they go full drama queen about the violence, and on the other puff their chests and act macho, making many claims about what they would do if that were their kid.

4. It's quite funny, but not uncommon.

5. I spent many years in locker rooms listening to idiot men and boys talk the same sort of trash, yet when actually confronted with such a situation, they fold like little pansies.

6. So I see no logic in making vast generalizations for the sake of politics, or acting like a macho meat-headed # sack that talks trash about what they would do if that were them.

I numbered your positions above to showcase which point I am going to discuss first.
1. you speak of vast generalizations and claims about others idealogy but you labeled Mkultra an extremist in an earlier post. shows a lack of self reflection.

2. throwing ice in someones face is considered assualt by law. defending children is a cultural and biological response, speaking of doing so on the internet is a way of venting said emotions caused by culturally programmed psychological response. have you studied psychology? if so you would see where your point fails there.

3. see line 2 again.

4. interesting it amuses you, you claim to be somehow above circle jerking but cant seem to help speaking about the behaviour of others as if you are somehow above them, I would say for internet trash talkers you are working up quite a bit of ego on your own there. is there any room in your circle or has your ego taken all the seats? just askin/

5. many years in locker rooms with idiot men and boys. that sounds like something you should be discussing with a psychiatrist. im sorry if the hormonal years of your youth and theirs had so much toxic masculinity, but as a male I have seen many actually go through with afore mentioned claims when in a situation, so your statement on 5 is kinda of biased, that or wherever you grew up must of been a soft serve town.

6. "So I see no logic in making vast generalizations for the sake of politics" yet here you are, Testorone hating, name calling and showing hypocrisy by putting anyone that is instinctually upset and reacting " like a macho meat-headed # sack" with an emotional response of your own.

you then went on later to say "I said no such thing. I would defend a child." there you go, making your own accusations of hypocrisy a complete waste of our time as you even admit a willingness to use violence given the right culurally ingrained sense of right and wrong.

just as we were about to take anything you were saying seriously with all your blaming others intellect for your inability ot properly and clearly communicate your message or ideal without getting its meaning or boundaries of"what you meant" going far out into the cosmos whichis what has invited such response from other members here.

and whats worse is you go on even further with the emotionally charged attacks as seen in this quote below:
"
What's embarrassing is how macho many of you talk, yet you fold like little bitches at the idea of a leftist throwing a tantrum."

again with the "Macho" stuff, "little *itches"
you see the irony here dont you...."Tough Guy"? Judger of Men? I dont mean this as an insult in a "your not a man" kind of way, but you talk like someones "bitter ex girlfriend". macho this, all the men I know are weak that, "locker rooms" first im calling you a hypocrite, then your being a hypocrite, and your blaming your 180 degree turns mid argument on everyone elses intellect as if they can control the mixed up emotional responses to everyone that disagrees even a little.

one could presume that due to your obvious disdain and self proclaimed claims to knowing only paper people for men, that if you are a male then you wouldnt know much about anything but folding yourself. and with a name like introvert I wonder in bemusement sometimes..

(post by tanstaafl removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 12:55 PM
link   
madworldnews.com...

Thanks to unhinged leftist Kino Jimenez, Hunter Richard now has a brand new MAGA hat signed by President Donald Trump. This certainly was not the outcome Jimenez had hoped for when he attacked the teenager and stole his original hat, but President Trump always comes through for his supporters.

In an ironic exercise in projection, it turns out that the only "bitch ass *slur*" in this story was Kino Jimenez, himself... not the young man he directed his tantrum at. He needs to find a mirror and look into it so he can see what a punk loser actually looks like.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Trump certainly never misses a chance to look like a good man.

TheRedneck

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 11:27 AM
link   
I have tried with various shirts of donald trump to go in public places to trigger liberals or racists but I have had no luck at the mall, the sushi joint or the movie theaters. I think it has to be the hat. So I have to go buy a hat to wear with my Donald Pump shirt lol. Make America strong again is what my shirt says.

Clearly if I want to trigger racists I need to wear the hat not a shirt.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Obviously, it's wrong to attack someone for political expression.

But maybe now privileged Trump snowflakes will understand what the rest of the human race has been dealing with for thousands of years.

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 08:18 PM
link   
children lol, you men teenagers closer to 18

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 03:57 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Just re-discovered this thread.

You are wise in seeking sanity from the vastness, difference and ultimate ... all encompassing greatness ... we are sometimes faced and blessed with !

new topics

top topics

<< 27  28  29   >>

join