It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Children assaulted at Whataburger for wearing maga hat Civility abandoned....

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 06:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
He [assaulted those children] for the children. "Liberals" and children are a strange mix.

Prove that this video is not just "fake news." Funny how quick you are to accept anything as true but legitimate journalism.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 06:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: DJW001

Got a link? All I see are newsy sites.

So, a family just happens to be taking a selfie when a random stranger walks up and assaults them. The video is promptly posted on this site:

From the OP. Nothing fishy here, right?

Re-posting in case it gets missed.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 06:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldtimer2
a reply to: eNumbra

According to whom? liberals,don't try to use your illusional reasoning condoning a grown adult assaulting children,and substanciate it as being ok because it was against Trump,only irony is a liberal making a fool out of himself,and as usual jobless

Relax, take a pill.

It’s possible to point out an issue I take with a post without condoning the act in the video.
edit on 7/5/2018 by eNumbra because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 06:14 AM
link   

It's not the original.

Patricia Spittler, who posted the video on her Facebook page, claimed that the man got furious at her son and his friend because one of them was wearing a MAGA hat. She requested people to help identify the man.

www.ibtimes.com...

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 06:23 AM
link   

It's not the original.

Patricia Spittler, who posted the video on her Facebook page, claimed that the man got furious at her son and his friend because one of them was wearing a MAGA hat. She requested people to help identify the man.

www.ibtimes.com...

Nothing but secondary sources that are careful to use the word "allegedly." Not much evidence the incident actually happened.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 06:24 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 06:25 AM
link   

On that I will agree. Nothing of the beginning of the interaction.

Also, not enough proof to call it staged.

+9 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 06:25 AM
link   

I didnt even watch the video. This is just the sort of snip I've come to expect from SJW "liberals". And of all people in this site to have the balls to talk about "real journalism" LOL.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 06:28 AM
link   
heavy.com...

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I didnt even watch the video. This is just the sort of snip I've come to expect from SJW "liberals". And of all people in this site to have the balls to talk about "real journalism" LOL.

So much for critical thinking and due diligence. Here is a link to the original video:

www.youtube.com...

Source.

Why delete it if it they want to find the perp? This has all the earmarks of a [HOAX!].

+7 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Because it went viral.

Believe it or not, there are folks who don't want the publicity.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 06:32 AM
link   

On that I will agree. Nothing of the beginning of the interaction.

Also, not enough proof to call it staged.

Look at the channels it is propagating through. Note that the "victim" has not been interviewed on the local TV station, suggesting they are wary of the claim. Remember the boy who claimed that he was not allowed to speak at the "Town Hall," but it turned out to be a stunt by his father? I believe that's what we're looking at here.

+4 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Because it went viral.

Ya you want your kids to be national MAGA Hat celebrities in a society power loaded with people who get off on assaulting Trump people; and abusing children in general? I wouldnt.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Because it went viral.

Then why report it at all? Also, the town is probably small enough that the identity of the "attacker" would be extremely easy to discover. How many "libtards" do you think there are there?

+9 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 06:36 AM
link   

C'mon DW, don't make me spoon feed you.
From my link above:

According to KENS5, the video has been viewed more than 2 million times since the teen’s mother, Patricia Spittler, posted it. The family lives in San Antonio, Texas.

Furthermore:

"I support my President and if you don’t let’s have a conversation about it instead of ripping my hat off," Richard told WOAI. "I just think a conversation about politics is more productive for the entire whole rather than taking my hat and yelling subjective words to me."

Richard told WOAI-TV the man's profanity-laced attack was unprovoked.

www.nbcdfw.com...

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 06:37 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Ya you want your kids to be national MAGA Hat celebrities

Why not? If you live in a deep red state, you become a hero.

in a society power loaded with people who get off on assaulting Trump people

So loaded with people assaulting Trump people that this single incident has to be re-posted thousands of times in an attempt to make a blip.

+19 more 
link   
First they'll fight tooth & nail that one of thee events didnt happen. Then when its outed as legit, then they'll shout and thrash about how it was justified; how the assailant doesnt deserve to get into real trouble; etc. Been watching this pattern every week it seems for years now since the emergence of Planet SJW.

link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Too late. Might as well cash in and move.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 06:38 AM
link   
What can we do as a nation to come together for sake of civility? ? or has it gone so far as to actually need a civil war because there is no compromise? agree to disagree? majority voted, minority is in full rebellion mode calling for Civil war impeachment ect,ect. with acts of rebellion to back it up? What's Next Killing each other?( assaults are already happening) that's Bull#, What's the solution?? Wait, Deal with it & vote ...but that's not happening now like it has in the past. MSM & Politicians ARE CALLING for Civil violence & Condoning it!!! So Now What? It seems like a phased series of events leading to ? Hmm Collapse! if y'all cant see that then the country is already lost and only a matter of time..

Or maybe im not seeing it right?

edit on 5-7-2018 by TheJesuit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 06:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
Why not? If you live in a deep red state, you become a hero.

There's no such thing. Hillary won the popular vote.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 06:39 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Don't make me spoon feed you:

Viral video: Teen says he was attacked for wearing 'Make American Great Again' hat

"Teen says." Teens say lots of things.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join