It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Children assaulted at Whataburger for wearing maga hat Civility abandoned....

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
(post by DerBeobachter removed for political trolling and baiting)
+22 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 05:43 AM
link   
a reply to: eNumbra

There’s a certain irony in that phrase considered we’re defending the Trump supporter here. Trump himself doesn’t really fit in with “polite society”.

Perhaps not, but if I saw Trump doing what this guy did, I would be the first one screaming to get hm out of office.

Political rhetoric is one thing, but terrorizing kids? Nope. I hope you aren't trying to equate the two.

TheRedneck

+20 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 05:45 AM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

You don't really support child abuse, right?

TheRedneck

+8 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Yep, the kid deserved it!

+8 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 05:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: sine.nomine
The attacker has apparently already been doxxed, and has apparently lost his job over this. At least he must have felt like a big man briefly. I don't wish doxxing on anybody, even this douche. However, he threw that cup of ice with some force, so at least I hope they reported it to the police. We need violent attackers of minors in prison.

He's closed his facebook, instagram and other social media, except his youtube.

And boy is the fist of ire falling swiftly down onto his soul...

First the red hen ripped stephanie a new rear end, now kino is rethinking his macho stance on attacking kids.

Do you think, one day, the left will learn?

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 05:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
a reply to: JinMI

Whoa, wait... he was an employee?

In a perfect world, he would never get another job.... anywhere...

TheRedneck

I don't think he was an employee there, he was apparently a barista. Was.

+5 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 05:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

originally posted by: sine.nomine
The attacker has apparently already been doxxed, and has apparently lost his job over this. At least he must have felt like a big man briefly. I don't wish doxxing on anybody, even this douche. However, he threw that cup of ice with some force, so at least I hope they reported it to the police. We need violent attackers of minors in prison.

I think that's excessive.

The guy is a clown, no doubt and I think it's good he got fired if he was in fact an employee of that burger place. But prison for that? No, that's absurd.

I don't think that physically attacking random minors and stealing their property is acceptable in our society. Maybe that's just me...

+24 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 05:56 AM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

Were it my child the attacker would need prison for his protection.

+19 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 05:57 AM
link   

actually you're the one driving on the wrong side in this thread
so are you trying to tell us that you liked what he did to the kids ?

and good to hear that he was fired from his job at the bar, no one should be allowed to do something like this to anybody

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 05:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheJesuit
This is going viral right now a grown man attacks a group of kids in a burger joint and throws a drink in the face of a kid and steals his hat stating it'll look good in his fire place.

All I can say is if I see this where I'm at There Will be blood shed. Civil war.... ok bring it # heads attacking kids because of a hat? what happened to talking, discussion, agree to disagree, debate?

youtu.be...

Staged. Look at the posters other YouTube posts.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 05:59 AM
link   
I guess there's delicate snowflakes both sides...

+2 more 
link   
This respinse doesnt give me hope for the world.

+4 more 
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Got a link? All I see are newsy sites.

+13 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Ahhhh...the usual left tactic. Can’t logically debate the topic so attack the posters you disagree with! A classic!

Odd though, looks like the car in your cartoon IS driving on the correct side of the road. At least in the part of the world where the event in the OP occurred and where it matters. So thanks for showing how the #resistance and #never-Trumpers continually try to muck up society by continually being obstructionists!

Lastly, it saddens me to think there are apparently educated people in this world that think it’s okay for a grown man to bully and assault children.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 06:03 AM
link   

There’s a certain irony in that phrase considered we’re defending the Trump supporter here. Trump himself doesn’t really fit in with “polite society”.

Perhaps not, but if I saw Trump doing what this guy did, I would be the first one screaming to get hm out of office.

Political rhetoric is one thing, but terrorizing kids? Nope. I hope you aren't trying to equate the two.

TheRedneck

If I were, would it be any different than the constant back and forth deflection we already see on this site?

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 06:04 AM
link   

a reply to: JinMI

Whoa, wait... he was an employee?

In a perfect world, he would never get another job.... anywhere...

TheRedneck

Please no. I already mandatorily through taxes support enough people that are not part of my family. He just should never get another job where he interacts with humans.

+8 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Yeah, those damn kids deserved that treatment because of their parents and what Trump says. That guy should get a trophy for what he did. I get it............two wrongs do make a right.

From my view, the little baby crying was the grown man/bully/lib. Acting like a little b#tch.

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 06:07 AM
link   
He [assaulted those children] for the children. "Liberals" and children are a strange mix.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 06:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: DJW001

Got a link? All I see are newsy sites.

So, a family just happens to be taking a selfie when a random stranger walks up and assaults them. The video is promptly posted on this site:

From the OP. Nothing fishy here, right?

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 06:11 AM
link   

According to whom? liberals,don't try to use your illusional reasoning condoning a grown adult assaulting children,and substanciate it as being ok because it was against Trump,only irony is a liberal making a fool out of himself,and as usual jobless

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join