It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are Americans so mean to President Trump, my feelings stated below

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: ColoradoJens

And you know this how?

TheRedneck

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColoradoJens
a reply to: burdman30ott6

So considering you agree with him and not me you are not a citizen of the US? Strange. Seems like non sequitur but ok.

Not sure it works that way... agreement or dissent on opinions doesn't make someone suddenly no longer a citizen. Whoever told you that was pulling your leg and you may want to take a shot sit and determine why you believed it.

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

How? Seriously? Have you ever walked around? No human crap? Where do you live?

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Oh I don't believe it. I'm simply asking why the person who posted it does

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Oh I don't believe it. I'm simply asking why the person who posted it does

He doesn't you twisted his words and stubbornly are refusing to accept the proper correcting of your position.

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Alabama. We have toilets.

TheRedneck

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

Alabama. We have toilets.

TheRedneck

...and few streets

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 08:45 PM
link   

That too.

TheRedneck

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Oh, Alabama has toilets? Hmmm. Never knew that. You sure no human has ever defecated on your pristine streets?

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 08:50 PM
link   

No I quoted his words.

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 08:55 PM
link   

You quoted, then mirepresented. Nice try.

Sorry again if Colorado is so filthy. make a thread about it and I'll be happy to help you figure out what's wrong.

TheRedneck

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Why would you forget that little two letter word?

When one writes "if [condition] then [conclusion]," the correct interpretation is to first examine the condition, and only look at the conclusion if it is true. You apparently are jumping straight to the conclusion and assuming the condition must be true.

TheRedneck

There seems to be a lot of that going around---jumping to conclusions. Another common one is that every issue has only two sides. Identity politics demands that you must oppose something to prove your worth to that demographic.

A 93 year-old life-long Democrat operative had a pretty astute observation the other evening. He more or less said this: Trump is out there singing happy songs and urging people to be happy and work with him for a better society. I've watched a couple of his rallies. He's a flippin' rock star on the road. They leave those rallies smiling and laughing. That good positive vibe is what he creates. Democrats have nobody positive out there because Trump has snookered them into making him their sole platform. He's a crafty devil. He knows negativity burns people out. He just keeps playing out the rope." There was no hateful tone to his voice. He's resigned to the fact that the Clintons have managed to subvert the party of JFK. I don't really like this guy but I have to respect the knowledge he holds and his dedication to trying to uphold the policies of the JFK Democrats. I've relied on him many times to be an ally in getting needed solutions enacted because I know that we can disagree on many things yet work together on the agreements we find. We honor the social contract for a civil society.

Perhaps we need look to our education system and its obvious failure to educate students in the area of civics, the means to a civil society, one that respects life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: diggindirt

You see the same thing I do, then.

i dunno; it's like the laws of logic simply do not apply anymore. I try to point the illogic out to people, but they either can't see it or are so darn afraid of seeing it they retreat. I can look at any policy made by any administration and decide for myself whether or not I think it is a good policy, and I can put into words why I feel like I do. The biggest reason I had to vote for Trump? He angered both the Democrats and the Republicans!

Now, to be honest, the DNC as gotten so... looney? is the best word I can come up with atm... that I am honestly worried that it is going to cease to exist. What's worse than a two-party system? A one-party system! On the other hand, when I see comments that insinuate things like maybe I shouldn't have the ability to vote, well, I certainly have second thoughts about ever voting for one of their candidates, regardless of who is running. That's what, in the end, destroyed Hillary and put Trump in the White House.

As much good as I think Trump has done, I do not want to depend on the Republican Party for the best candidate they offer. I've seen too much of their habit of running less-than-desirable candidates (Romney, McCain, etc.). Even if he does good for his full 8 year run, who do they have next in the wings?

TheRedneck

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 09:44 PM
link   

The biggest reason I had to vote for Trump? He angered both the Democrats and the Republicans!

That sounds like a great reason to vote for someone.

-----

As to "Why are Americans so mean to President Trump"? Cause he's a bick and deserves it.

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Nah, Colorado is just like Alabama. People # on the streets. Stupid, but what can you do? If you honestly think a person has not # on the street in Alabama you are a full moron. Sorry, but you are.

You said what you said to Annee. I didn't misinterpret anything.

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Sounds like I have good reason for being happy where I am.

As for what I said to Annee, I stand by it. I told her that her rhetoric and hatred amounted to a hatred of a free election, and that her statements could be interpreted easily as being against a universal right to vote. Whatever you want to twist and spin into that, that is your business... not mine, and not my words.

I find it telling that she did not respond to the question of whether she agreed that I should have a right to vote.

TheRedneck

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 10:24 PM
link   

How? Seriously? Have you ever walked around? No human crap? Where do you live?

I want to know where you live that you have to dodge human crap?

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: c2oden

Apparently in Colorado, and apparently he thinks that is normal.

TheRedneck

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 10:46 PM
link   

a reply to: c2oden

Apparently in Colorado, and apparently he thinks that is normal.

TheRedneck

I have never seen any human dookie on the sidewalk, street or alley.
I used to live in some bad neighborhoods.
Found a dead body in the dumpster behind my house, but nobody took a dook.

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Are y'all talking sht again?

Seriously, everyone take a few steps back (watch your feet). We are all people of good character and reasonable intelligence. We have differing opinions, and we love to fight for what we believe in, but g-d, if some of us don't start the slow walk back to reason and rational disagreement AND finding ways to work together and compromise.

We are going to lose our Republic, but not because someone took it away from us ... because we threw it away.

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join