It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are Americans so mean to President Trump, my feelings stated below

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

You said you would not accept the results of a free election in which you had as much ability to participate as anyone. How is that different?

If you reject the results of a free election outright, you reject the election and the votes of those who disagreed with you.

TheRedneck

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 07:51 PM
link   

A person hired for a job, and found unfit, lacking basic knowledge of operation, promoting falsehoods, creating division among staff and clients, etc.

Would be fired -- sooner, then later.

You will have your chance to do so November of 2020. 2 years, 4 months. Until then, like it or not, hate him or not, scream all you want, shout at the sky, protest, whatever you want to do,

Donald J. Trump is President of the United States of America.

in part because I and millions of other Americans you apparently think should not have the right to vote, decided we wanted him. Your declaration that my vote should not count is offensive and deplorable.

If you are a citizen of the United States of America, Donald J. Trump is your President. If you are not a citizen of the United States of America, you have no say in who holds the office.

TheRedneck

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Thanks for pointing out the obvious. More Americans felt he was not fit to be president. Are you then insinuating the poster is not a citizen of the US? Damn. I thought you were better than that. I guess I'm stupid for believing it. Why would you add that in?

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

You said you would not accept the results of a free election in which you had as much ability to participate as anyone. How is that different?

If you reject the results of a free election outright, you reject the election and the votes of those who disagreed with you.

TheRedneck

Beware of interpretation.

But, NO - I do not stand with this buffoon.

Let's remember he did not win the people's vote.

Don't waste my time coming back with the Electoral College -- I am well aware of it.

History will have much to say about this time.

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColoradoJens

Thanks for pointing out the obvious. More Americans felt he was not fit to be president. Are you then insinuating the poster is not a citizen of the US? Damn. I thought you were better than that. I guess I'm stupid for believing it. Why would you add that in?

LOL -- Other than not being Native American, my family has been here since the 1700s.

Pretty sure that qualifies me as an American Citizen.

edit on 7-7-2018 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Then perhaps you can explain how you can say Trump should not be President and then say that you respect the right of others to vote for whom they choose?

Don't waste my time coming back with the Electoral College -- I am well aware of it.

Apparently, you are not.

TheRedneck

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: ColoradoJens

I insinuated nothing of the sort. I explained that if she is a citizen, she has the same President as all other citizens.

I am convinced of Annee's national status as a citizen. If anything, she seems to think I am not one... at least I shouldn't be. That offends me.

TheRedneck

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

Then perhaps you can explain how you can say Trump should not be President and then say that you respect the right of others to vote for whom they choose?

Apparently, you are not.

TheRedneck

This is becoming "Circular" -- I don't do "Circular".

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 08:09 PM
link   

My family has been here since the 1700s as well, except for at least two lines of Native Indian heritage. Tell me again why my vote shouldn't count?

TheRedneck

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 08:10 PM
link   

This is becoming "Circular" -- I don't do "Circular".

OK, let's cut to the chase:

Should I have the right to vote or not?

TheRedneck

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Oh, I guess I misinterpreted this:

If you are a citizen of the United States of America, Donald J. Trump is your President. If you are not a citizen of the United States of America, you have no say in who holds the office.

Why would you say that if not?

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Why would you forget that little two letter word?

When one writes "if [condition] then [conclusion]," the correct interpretation is to first examine the condition, and only look at the conclusion if it is true. You apparently are jumping straight to the conclusion and assuming the condition must be true.

TheRedneck

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 08:21 PM
link   

erm, ok. Why convolute your argument with the statement to someone who is obviously a citizen. What is your purpose with it?

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee
a reply to: diggindirt

A person hired for a job, and found unfit, lacking basic knowledge of operation, promoting falsehoods, creating division among staff and clients, etc.

Would be fired -- sooner, then later.

Again -- this is not about Right or Left.

Indeed. And if you can convince the US electorate of your views, he will be fired in a couple of years. It's the way the society is set up to work. If you want a recall clause, you'd better get to work on getting the laws changed for an "Oops" vote. Petulance doesn't change anything.

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Completeness of thought.

TheRedneck

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Whoa man. Zen in totality. You sound like you are from San Francisco.

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColoradoJens

Whoa man. Zen in totality. You sound like you are from San Francisco.

He's clearly not, his comments actually make sense.

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Sorry, no. Here we don't dump feces in the streets.

TheRedneck

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

So considering you agree with him and not me you are not a citizen of the US? Strange. Seems like non sequitur but ok.

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 08:34 PM
link   

100% fact you have human crap on your streets.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join