It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are Americans so mean to President Trump, my feelings stated below

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Look at the kind of scumbag Hillary is, and add up all her life scandals and crimes and never an ounce of accountability, or the ability to accept even the smallest bit of responsibility for anything, and then see what kind of role model that is and the kinds of faithful followers that attracts. Hillary gained millions of followers who watched what kind of scumbag she was and that she always got away with it. (A real champion after their own hearts).

Then came Trump who claimed he was going to run against Hillary and all these spoon fed arrogant people who chose Hillary as their queen just laughed out loud at the idea that Trump even stood a chance.

But then Trump won. He beat these arrogant and insolent fools right into the dirt.

And here we are today in the aftermath!

edit on 5-7-2018 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 06:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
a reply to: BotheLumberJack

People are mean to me all the time on this site, so....

Ummm...Kayla...Luv...say it aint so...

Are people really mean to you on this site...?

I mean...or...perhaps crass at times...or steeped in sarcasm...perhaps even petty...but mean...?

And it's not OK to be mean to someone you've never met...or that you've met...just because you see blue where they might see red...or vice versa...

Shouldn't we all just be tolerant of other persons...even welcoming them in all their multicultural mindsets...unless they wish to do us and ours harm...of course...

See..."Can't we all just...get along"...?

YouSir
edit on 5-7-2018 by YouSir because: questions must have their marks...

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
Hate kills the thought of kindness from a sharing and caring leader of it nation. Why I don't know.
America's President has gotten people off there lazy butts and realize one thing peace is better then war and that belongs into the US neighborhoods which he is protecting an invasion from foreign lands people and yet Americans want the invasion to happen and then say "we fk up". I'm lost for words.
Ex. of what I am trying to tell you, here in the parts of tokyo the muslums close down the streets to pray, yes , can you believe that, it is true. I think the japanese one day will say screw this sh...

Well he is not exactly what I would call a kind person. He always is mocking others with funny but ridiculous names. And somehow he has gotten people to mimic these words with random a** Twitter feeds so now it is a norm. Way to go gold face Trump.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

I haven't been mean to donald yet but the aca saved my life. The aca makes my mothers life better everyday.

So if he takes that from her without replacing it I will be mean.

I am in the middle so I vote for whoever I think is better regardless of party.

If donald wants my vote or if he wants me to vote for repubs in nov he better not mess with my mothers healthcare.

If he wants to assure that I vote for him in 2020 he will replace the aca with something better.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

originally posted by: BotheLumberJack

Because Society is screwed up, and immorality rules the day.

You may not realize the truth that you said.
On prime time tv in japan they have several men dressed as whatever and they (the media) are giving them the attention that it is fine for a man to want to be a woman yet have sex with another man, sic I tell ya. This is on prime tv when the (us) parents watch this fkn bs with our kids.

you know in japan high school boys want to shave their eyebrows because it looks to boyish. fk

Lol Japan's totally #ed up. To be fair though...it's only the way it is because of what America did to it after world war 2.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

a reply to: kaylaluv

You've met Trump? I mean, personally.

What do you think of Hillary Clinton? Have you met her personally?

No, and I thank God that she lost the election.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Mostly because they are snobs.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Yeah that's why he's considering invading Venezuela.
The peace maker.
Lol

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 11:15 AM
link   
I still go back to right before the election, hearing Hillary and the lefty MSM questioning Trump and his supporters, will he and they be able to handle the looming loss, as they're mentally unstable.

Lol.

Ever since then the left has been completely and utterly obsessed with anything and everything Trump says and does. And their hate pours, pours like water over Niagara Falls. The left is so full of hatred, so blinded by emotion, so hysterical, it's eerily become similar to religion, but not Christianity or Judaism, more like weaponized jihadist Islam.

Their hated of Trump and everyone who doesn't agree is most similar to jihadist hatred of the West. In both cases their entire lives revolve around that hatred.

Michael Savage never spoke truer words than when stating:

Liberalism is a Mental Disorder

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kkintekk
For you it is called “Muslims” not “Muslums” correct your spelling and then we can” perhaps” talk, and for the (orange orangutan in the white house) USA needs a “Politian” in the white house not a showman,do we need someone there to say something today and change his meaning the next day.?

Excuse me you spelled politician wrong.We have had a movie star in the White House and now a businessman.
A lot of our problems have been caused by Lawyers/Politicians in the White House.We need someone
running our country that has our country's interest at heart,not padding their portfolio and legacy.

edit on 5-7-2018 by mamabeth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 11:20 AM
link   

a reply to: kaylaluv

It’s okay to be mean to someone who is a jerk and a bully.

Not to be blunt, but sometimes you come across as a jerk and a bully. Should people be mean to you too?

Oh, I loved this response and a star was not enough,here you go...

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: BotheLumberJack

Have you?
No one needs to meet him personally to know he's a jerk. Come on dude.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Kkintekk

Well,you will really love me because I not only voted for Trump
I also support Israel.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: mamabeth

Thank you for correcting my typos, guess I am getting older and older and not good at typing ..
… well… dam me

Thank you again for corrections..

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Well then, lucky for you Hell doesn't actually exist.

I wouldn't say that and everyone will know soon enough it does.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: mamabeth

And NO i don't… tRump is a sold out creep and I don’t support IsraHELL (reall Iranian to the core) historically saying, you guys betrayed us a lot from 2500 years ago up until now.

Try me (historically)…!

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: mamabeth

Well,you will really love me because I not only voted for Trump
I also support Israel.

To start with the PURIM festivals…

en.wikipedia.org... and the Esther BS en.wikipedia.org... you guys just love to change the history in your favor.

LOL

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Damn ancient Iranians to free you all from the slavery…..

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Forget Trumpo, why was everybody on here a dick to Obama and Bush?

Because ar freedumz of lip flappins, peepol.

Before you grovel for "You're too mean" sympathy, reflect on how past presidents (opposite team or not) were regarded, and rethink your OP question. Everyone's done it, it's like a pendulum swinging back & forth. If it was OK for the right on here to maul Obama, then it's ok for others to rip Trump, just like it was ok for people to rip Clinton (Bill) and Bush (Dubya) before.
edit on 7/5/2018 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Pretty ironic thread. Trump is mean just to be mean. its pretty damn obvious.

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join