It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are Americans so mean to President Trump, my feelings stated below

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 04:17 AM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

Join the club.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 04:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

originally posted by: musicismagic

I'm lost for words.

That much is clear.

Our president is a jerk - always has been.

Let the politician who is without sin, cast the first stone.

Oh look, they're all throwing stones.. hypocrites.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 04:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
a reply to: musicismagic

you know in japan high school boys want to shave their eyebrows because it looks to boyish. fk

Wait , the 2 times I have shaved my head , I have shaved my eyebrows as well.
I quit with that look as it sent folks scurrying away in fear every time I was out...

You shaved your eyebrows too? Well, no wonder people scurried in fear

I used to shave my head. Hell I still do when I get in a seasonal mood. But I remember as a teen, with my shaved head. The least racist person you could meet, just hated my hair. Punks on busses would throw leftover change at me out the window. lol. they'd have a very different look on their faces after I ran to the next bus stop and got back on, however.

+7 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 04:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chance321

I'm lost for words.

That much is clear.

Our president is a jerk - always has been.

Maybe he is, but that doesn't change the fact that he's trying to do right for the country. I haven't seen a President actually want our laws enforced instead of playing it lip service.

That’s your opinion.

I was answering the OP’s question of why are people mean to Trump. It’s okay to be mean to someone who is a jerk and a bully.

I’ve never seen the man be a “bully”. I see a Patriot that (unlike the last few Presidents) actually loves America. Bush was a joke, Obama’s was a criminal enterprise.

You leftists and never trumpers are the only “bullies” I can see.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 04:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: BotheLumberJack

It’s okay to be mean to someone who is a jerk and a bully.

Not to be blunt, but sometimes you come across as a jerk and a bully. Should people be mean to you too?

I am jerk and bully especially when it comes to USA and israHELL and I don’t mind peeps goes to hell with me (if the site allows it).

People should be allowed to say what they are thinking (weather others like it or not).

edit on 5-7-2018 by Kkintekk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Why would I want to meet her? I don't even talk about her. I said what I did because you seem to have a hard on for Trump.

Oh, okay. What about Maxine Waters? I believe you referred to her as a “loudmouth” in another thread. How can you say that when you’ve never met her?

Let me answer that question for you. When someone is in the public eye, the things they say and do become public knowledge. It’s customary to have an opinion on someone based on that public knowledge. You used public knowledge to form your opinion of Maxine Waters, and I used public knowledge to base my opinion on Donald Trump.

Got it?

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 04:27 AM
link   

But we're not talking about Maxine Waters in this thread are we? We're talking about how much you hate Donald Trump US President. Nice Diversion.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 04:29 AM
link   

I think even yourself could find ample evidence of mad max being a loudmouth, there is no disputing that.

And as such, I'm sure you can provide public evidence of Trump being a bully. Something tangible. It's one thing to be firm with your decisions, and another completely to be considered a bully.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 04:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Kkintekk

(orange orangutan in the white house)

The degradation of ATS , as shown right there.
But , it is a self - outing of some showing their own intellectual level in a public forum.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 04:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chance321

originally posted by: Kkintekk
For you it is called “Muslims” not “Muslums” correct your spelling and then we can” perhaps” talk, and for the (orange orangutan in the white house) USA needs a “Politian” in the white house not a showman,do we need someone there to say something today and change his meaning the next day.?
Ask yourself..!

First, thanks for not being bias in your post. That really shows that your open to others opinions. But your wrong, the USA does NOT need another politician in the White House we need fresh blood in there to bring our country back to the top. All politicians have done for the last forty plus years have doing just what they have to get re-elected.

Thank you mate…

Is matter of opinions (to be civilized) but I cannot be agreeing with you at this time. That business man in the Whitehouse destroying everything that USA stands for.

Its matter of time…!

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Well then, lucky for you Hell doesn't actually exist.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 04:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

(orange orangutan in the white house)

The degradation of ATS , as shown right there.
But , it is a self - outing of some showing their own intellectual level in a public forum.

Do you have any other name for IT…???

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Well then, lucky for you Hell doesn't actually exist.

Well… I am living in one, every day and every seconds, will you follow me..?

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 04:44 AM
link   

It’s okay to be mean to someone who is a jerk and a bully.

Not to be blunt, but sometimes you come across as a jerk and a bully. Should people be mean to you too?

I am jerk and bully especially when it comes to USA and israHELL and I don’t mind peeps goes to hell with me (if the site allows it).

People should be allowed to say what they are thinking (weather others like it or not).

I am jerk and bully especially

And can't spell either .

Weather is the climate of a particular area
Whether is a conjunction used in a statement that has a choice between alternatives.

And I have no clue as to what israHELL is. Made up word ? Most likely.

Bullies have not historically been known for their intellectual ability . Just strength of force. An ideology to be avoided , not promoted in a public forum.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 04:47 AM
link   
Simple as that, living outside of USA and trying to survive day to day by the USA decisions “what is ok and what is not”, try to live in that situations and I’ll let you know what will be the next.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Simple as that, living outside of USA and trying to survive day to day by the USA decisions “what is ok and what is not”, try to live in that situations and I’ll let you know what will be the next.

Well , one of my best friends taught himself Japanese and has been living in Japan since well before Fukushima . He still has a fierce love of both Japan and the US.
And , actually , he is doing very well.

(post by Kkintekk removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Ex. of what I am trying to tell you, here in the parts of tokyo the muslums close down the streets to pray, yes , can you believe that, it is true. I think the japanese one day will say screw this sh...

Hi, I'm new.
I registered just to say - no, they don't. I don't know where you live but I've never seen it happen here.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 05:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Bittercup

Welcome to this site and I hope you enjoys your stay..
!

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 05:45 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Lots of people are racist against orange people.

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join