It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are Americans so mean to President Trump, my feelings stated below

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Hate kills the thought of kindness from a sharing and caring leader of it nation. Why I don't know.
America's President has gotten people off there lazy butts and realize one thing peace is better then war and that belongs into the US neighborhoods which he is protecting an invasion from foreign lands people and yet Americans want the invasion to happen and then say "we fk up". I'm lost for words.
Ex. of what I am trying to tell you, here in the parts of tokyo the muslums close down the streets to pray, yes , can you believe that, it is true. I think the japanese one day will say screw this sh...

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 03:46 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

I think the japanese one day will say screw this sh...

From what I have just read , they already are...
If I can find the article on Japan and the UN , I will come back and post it..

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 03:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

I think the japanese one day will say screw this sh...

From what I have just read , they already are...
If I can find the article on Japan and the UN , I will come back and post it..

thanks

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Because Society is screwed up, and immorality rules the day.

Whoops, I meant people who disagree don't believe in the same things that 55% 'or more' of the population do.
edit on 5-7-2018 by BotheLumberJack because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 03:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

I'm lost for words.

That much is clear.

Our president is a jerk - always has been.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 03:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: BotheLumberJack

Because Society is screwed up, and immorality rules the day.

You may not realize the truth that you said.
On prime time tv in japan they have several men dressed as whatever and they (the media) are giving them the attention that it is fine for a man to want to be a woman yet have sex with another man, sic I tell ya. This is on prime tv when the (us) parents watch this fkn bs with our kids.

you know in japan high school boys want to shave their eyebrows because it looks to boyish. fk

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 03:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

I'm lost for words.

That much is clear.

Really ?
Who is YOUR President ?
Ours is Donald J. Trump.

Or , are you saying all 45 (44 actually) have been jerks ?
That I will agree on.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 03:57 AM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

You've met Trump? I mean, personally.

+4 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 03:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: BotheLumberJack

You've met Trump? I mean, personally.

What do you think of Hillary Clinton? Have you met her personally?

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 03:59 AM
link   

I'm lost for words.

That much is clear.

Maybe he is, or better yet, so what if he is, I've never met the guy but that doesn't change the fact that he's trying to do right for our country. I haven't seen a President actually want our laws enforced instead of playing it lip service.
edit on 5-7-2018 by Chance321 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 03:59 AM
link   

you know in japan high school boys want to shave their eyebrows because it looks to boyish. fk

Wait , the 2 times I have shaved my head , I have shaved my eyebrows as well.
I quit with that look as it sent folks scurrying away in fear every time I was out...

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 04:01 AM
link   
For you it is called “Muslims” not “Muslums” correct your spelling and then we can” perhaps” talk, and for the (orange orangutan in the white house) USA needs a “Politian” in the white house not a showman,do we need someone there to say something today and change his meaning the next day.?

Ask yourself..!

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 04:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

Wait , the 2 times I have shaved my head , I have shaved my eyebrows as well.
I quit with that look as it sent folks scurrying away in fear every time I was out...

you are cool youza American who don't go on prime tv, don't worry just tell your kids that let them eye brows grow natually

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 04:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chance321

I'm lost for words.

That much is clear.

Maybe he is, but that doesn't change the fact that he's trying to do right for the country. I haven't seen a President actually want our laws enforced instead of playing it lip service.

That’s your opinion.

I was answering the OP’s question of why are people mean to Trump. It’s okay to be mean to someone who is a jerk and a bully.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 04:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kkintekk
For you it is called “Muslims” not “Muslums” correct your spelling and then we can” perhaps” talk, and for the (orange orangutan in the white house) USA needs a “Politian” in the white house not a showman,do we need someone there to say something today and change his meaning the next day.?

Ask yourself..!
t

thanks for your correction

+10 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Why would I want to meet her? I don't even talk about her. I said what I did because you seem to have a hard on for Trump.

+19 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 04:11 AM
link   

It’s okay to be mean to someone who is a jerk and a bully.

Not to be blunt, but sometimes you come across as a jerk and a bully. Should people be mean to you too?

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 04:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kkintekk
Ask yourself..!

First, thanks for not being bias in your post. That really shows that your open to others opinions. But your wrong, the USA does NOT need another politician in the White House we need fresh blood in there to bring our country back to the top. All politicians have done for the last forty plus years have doing just what they have to get re-elected.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 04:15 AM
link   
a reply to: BotheLumberJack

People are mean to me all the time on this site, so....

+22 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 04:17 AM
link   

It’s okay to be mean to someone who is a jerk and a bully.

Have you thought that through? Being mean to others is the hallmark trait of a "jerk and a bully," so what you're essentially saying is it's OK to be a jerk and a bully to someone else who is a jerk and a bully, which then means it's OK for them to be a jerk and a bully because you were a jerk and a bully, which means it's OK for you to be a jerk and a bully because they were a jerk and a bully...

That's a pretty self-defeating attitude, because that means that eventually everyone will be a jerk and a bully, including you.

TheRedneck

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join