It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Art Of The Deal’ Co-Author: Trump ‘Incapable Of Reading A Book, Much Less Writing One’

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 12:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee

1 billion...4 billion....really?

Navin Johnson might have something to say about it...

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 12:51 AM
link   
a reply to: MemoryShock

No, I am not but everyone knows the loopholes. Hire the best lawyers. There are laws to protect those who want to make money with risk. Rich people do this.

Middle Class...they are robbing Peter to pay Paul.

Lower Class...they are figuring out what school they can go to with their voucher, where the HUD housing will benefit them the most and when to file to not lose unemployment...

People at all levels and in all social classes know how to work the system. The fact is that the loopholes are closing and the true oversight is coming. More jobs than applicants and people are discussing immigration????

We need to be the leader of the world not a flag bearer...and Trump I feel is delivering that. I mean, WTF is wrong with that???

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 01:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

Odd how that works, isn't it?

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 05:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

No, I am not but everyone knows the loopholes. Hire the best lawyers. There are laws to protect those who want to make money with risk. Rich people do this.

Middle Class...they are robbing Peter to pay Paul.

Lower Class...they are figuring out what school they can go to with their voucher, where the HUD housing will benefit them the most and when to file to not lose unemployment...

People at all levels and in all social classes know how to work the system. The fact is that the loopholes are closing and the true oversight is coming. More jobs than applicants and people are discussing immigration????

We need to be the leader of the world not a flag bearer...and Trump I feel is delivering that. I mean, WTF is wrong with that???

Did you pay attention to who he appointed and is appointed?

It's not for us on either side....

It's bad...and I am not happy to say that. Even if you might be a shill from a paid farm, what do you get? A seasonal job while Democracies get marginalized?

I know why I care. ...

...I don't know why you care

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Oldtimer2

Excelled?

You sure about that?

There is no indication that he is anything but average in intelligence and severely lacking in knowledge. That could be due to intelligence issues or just a general I don't care attitude.
But there have been many examples where it was obvious he didn't have any facts straight.

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I don't think trump has a learning disability.
I think he just doesn't care. He's not interested or it has nothing to do with him and he can't turn it around to be about him.

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 08:58 AM
link   
When I watched him read a speech while announcing his SCOTUS pick the other night,he seemed to read fine.

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: MemoryShock

originally posted by: Oldtimer2

Donald Trump has been through many top schools and excelled,somehow his success to a liberal is failure,I'm sure he has twice the intelligence as the accuser,always the case

Which schools?

Let's start with you naming his schools and the accolades he received while he was there.

You can't...

IKR... He was sent to mitary school because he had behavior problems. ( ya think? LOL)
He went to Wharton school of business. A business school. That's a trade school.
You could go there to learn stenography and typing back in those days.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join