It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anybody Remember ISIS?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 07:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid
a reply to: abe froman

I see it differently. The media isn't focusing on them anymore. So we don't hear about it. Like the sexual harassment that was going on a few months ago. It's gone bye bye. Think that it has REALLY gone? No. They're just not focusing on it now.

correct. Now, it's babies being ripped from their families at the border. Soon that won't be as important as it is today, and all those who are so "outraged", will somehow survive and live to be angry at the next thing they are told to be angry about by CNN.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 08:11 AM
link   
www.aljazeera.com...

Apparently al Jazeera remembers Isis....
edit on 5/7/2018 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 08:23 AM
link   
I thought Russia had a hand in defeating ISIS.
Weren't they fighting them off in Syria?

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn
a reply to: MALBOSIA

Very easy to dismiss something without offering an opinion or viewpoint.

Are you saying ISIS don't pose a threat?

Are you saying ISIS never posed a threat?

Are you saying everything CNN reports is a lie?

Not only offering an alternative view perhaps you could even give us some supportive evidence to back that view up?

I am pretty sure I only asked you question. Somehow that triggered a negative reaction from you.

I will answer your questions since you asked so politely...

Is ISIS a threat? No. Only according to politicians, hystarical media outlets and the anti terror agencies that rely on fear for funding. Maybe to Assad they are a threat. Here in Canada I think we nabbed a couple Surrey crackheads and called them terroists... the judge wasnt ammused by the RCMP's attempt to justify the threat of terror with a couple that obviously suffered from mental health.

ISIS is 0 threat to North America... 0

Is everything CNN reports a lie? Depends how you look at it. They are not legally obligated to tell the truth. What stories they report and how they report them is comical and anyone that would classify it as honest journalism is not concerned with the truth so who cares if it is a lie or not.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 08:34 AM
link   
You don't hear much about Al-queda anymore...thanks Trump.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Nothing has changed, they're just not the brown people we're worried about right now. Watch out for that spooky MS-13. Because wall.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: MALBOSIA

IS have been more or less eliminated as an effective fighting force in Syria, they only control a few small pockets of land.

Unfortunately the authorities here in the UK have allowed quite a few 'home grown' terrorists to return here after fighting for IS. There are also some who despite not actively fighting for IS have however received training from them.
In addition they have 'inspired' quite a few groups and individuals who have planned acts of terrorism here in the UK.
This isn't propaganda / false news / deflection tactics or anything similar, they are cold hard facts.

IS may not pose a physical threat but the ideology they spread still poses a massive threat .

CNN?
Never watch it myself, our own MSM news outlets are bad enough.
But not everything they report are lies, false news, half-truths or mis-directions, there has to be a large portion of truth reported otherwise even the most naïve and vulnerable amongst us wouldn't fall for their manipulations.

I try to keep abreast of current affairs in the Middle East but its a constant flux of shifting alliances allied to age old religious, tribal and racial differences.
Of course 'our' meddling may not have helped things.

I can't see things changing much in the foreseeable future.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: abe froman
Looks like the money from the CIA dried up!!

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 12:43 AM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

Anubis be like..

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join