It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anybody Remember ISIS?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+33 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Remember how ISIS used to be a huge thing?

Remember how you used to hear about it all the time?

Now that the Obama administration is no longer around to fund and arm ISIS seems like they've gotten their asses kicked and are running for cover.

Without an administration that wanted to "contain" ISIS (give them their own territory to rule) instead of defeat ISIS, they are fading away.

Obama funded and armed ISIS and wanted them to have their own county.

Trump kicked their ass.

Happy 4th of July.
edit on 5-7-2018 by abe froman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 01:01 AM
link   
a reply to: abe froman

Wait for it... Wait for it...

Oh and Happy 4th of July to you too!
edit on 5-7-2018 by rollanotherone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 01:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman

Now that the Obama administration is no longer around to fund and arm ISIS seems like they've gotten their asses kicked and are running for cover.

Without an administration that wanted to "contain" ISIS (give them their own territory to rule) instead of defeat ISIS, they are fading away.

Trump kicked their ass.

Happy 4th of July.

They got their ass kicked yes, but it was not Trump, really

The US still has a space for them under some other names but all the same, they are protected still in their own de-escalation zone or whatever it is called. It just happened that the tricks did not work this time and now the US has left them to rot so now it is about how the ISIS lost and take credit while throwing them under the bus

the US didn't defeat them, how could they defeat them if they were the ones helping them as you imply? They defeat them by not helping them anymore?

I don't get it, you say your previous president helped them and Trump doesn't and that defeat them? They got defeated so the US lost interest and threw them away when the government did not see any more reason to spend money on them

I have read that lots and lots of arms and money sent to the rebels in Syria ended up in ISIS, your government knew this very well and they kept sending support, even medicine and other stuff. Then they start losing and the gov decides is just too much and let them die and tell them to stop expecting more help. Then they go down and now you say the US under Trump defeat them, makes lots of sense, So you were sending money with the left hand but shooting at them with the right hand?

I don't know all the details but so you don't as well, but i can tell and before you say it no i'm not dumb and i do think before talking and all that, yes really

edit on 5-7-2018 by WarriorMH because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 01:06 AM
link   

"Can you hear that?" said the blind man to the deaf man who was pointing at the very same thing.

+11 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Under Obama ISIS thrived.

Under Trump they are all but extinct.

Period.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Period.

Lmfao, ok that explains everything in the universe too

Now all things make sense, i wish you have said this last week before i messed up my life, i could have just said Trump will fix it and let it be, he knows it all just by being. Even things he did not have any control of get fixed just by his presence, like the war that Syria and Russia actually won against the US supported ISIS and "moderates" terrorists that now the US is trying to diassociate from

You know, i have not much knowledge about America but you are truly someting, i have seen lots of things but i don't get it, just look at this crazy

www.theguardian.com...

She calling the liberation of people on a city that was under isis or other terrorists control "being incapable of shame".

What is wrong with you all? How do you lie to yourselves like that, you say you care but you give the money, drugs and guns to the people that kill those kids that this crazy lady is complaining about?

I don't know what you think and honestly i always though lots of different things about America and i loved all the beautiful things i learned while living there but right now i just don't know.

You are narrow by choice, you chose not see reality and it hurts to see it

edit on 5-7-2018 by WarriorMH because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 01:17 AM
link   

ISIS is not extinct. They are alive and thriving in Africa and ambushing US troops when they find them.

Iraq has become closer allies with Iran. The possible Syria-Iraq-Iran-Russia alliance is coming together.

Aside from Israel and Saudi Arabia, the middle east is moving away from US control. Africa has become the breeding ground for the next generation of international terrorists.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 01:18 AM
link   

I'm more afraid of Antifa beating my ass for looking like a white guy Trump supporter.

I'm hardly any of those things.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Happy 4th abe.. Last week I was reading how the USA/allies evacuated two ISIS leaders from a town The Syrian Army was taking back.. Was it true ?? I dunno but I would not doubt it as there have been many reports of supplies and arms going to certain segments of ISIS.. Probably some of John Mc Cains boys..

IMO Very little we have been told about Syria from the western media/government/allies carries any weight as they have been caught red handed doing stuff that would make most peons like us throw up after losing faith in anything they have to say.
edit on 727thk18 by 727Sky because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 02:15 AM
link   

ISIS would be pissed if she saw what they did to her good name. Along with Horus and Osiris.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Trump kicked their ass.

No he didn't.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 02:23 AM
link   

ISIS have been pushed back and are on the brink of defeat in the Middle East thanks to tactics devised and implemented during Obama's administration.

ISIS and their followers still pose a massive threat.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 03:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: JugHead

ISIS would be pissed if she saw what they did to her good name. Along with Horus and Osiris.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Trump kicked their ass.

Happy 4th of July.

Can i have a ticket for your next show, please?

It´s a while ago that a stand up comedy artists made me laugh like this!

Btw, it doesn´t matter who plays or played the Potus, the behaviour of the nation that is home for these presidents never changed, just is getting worse with every new Potus.

So it wasn´t Obama, it ´was the "U"SA who created the IS!
Because even your Potuses are not almighty, even if some "U"S americans idolize their Potuses like gods, as it seems. There are "U"S courts, "U"S laws, "U"S judges, the alleged checks and balances of the "U"S, but nothing of that stopped and stops the aggressive behaviour of the "U"SA, the false flags, the illegal attacks on souverain nations, destabilisations, blackmailings, torturings, mass spyings, etc. etc.

Again, it wasn´t Obama, it was the "U"SA! In future people will say it was Trump. But it was the "U"SA, the home of these presidents!

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 06:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn

ISIS have been pushed back and are on the brink of defeat in the Middle East thanks to tactics devised and implemented during Obama's administration.

Did you get that right off of CNN's news ticker?

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 06:30 AM
link   
a reply to: WarriorMH

i wish you have said this last week before i messed up my life, i could have just said Trump will fix it and let it be,

A President of the US does not get into personal matters (failures)...

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 06:37 AM
link   
a reply to: MALBOSIA

Very easy to dismiss something without offering an opinion or viewpoint.

Are you saying ISIS don't pose a threat?

Are you saying ISIS never posed a threat?

Are you saying everything CNN reports is a lie?

Not only offering an alternative view perhaps you could even give us some supportive evidence to back that view up?

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 06:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn

Wow ... who provides your news in England ?
Sotero considered ISIS as the "Junior Varsity" and did nothing .
Yet , he did provide Iran with billions of dollars worth of funding to prop up their "mullah" government to ensure they could continue the oppression and religious subjugation of the people of Iran.
Covertly , where folks of the world would not know.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 06:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Care to elaborate?

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 07:04 AM
link   

I see it differently. The media isn't focusing on them anymore. So we don't hear about it. Like the sexual harassment that was going on a few months ago. It's gone bye bye. Think that it has REALLY gone? No. They're just not focusing on it now.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join