It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Salisbury 2.0 - More Novichok

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: oldcarpy
a reply to: paraphi

No, no, no. The British Govt is evil, everything is a false flag by the evil West (and probably Israel too), Putin is a living Saint who can do no wrong and the sun shines out of his....bottom and the FSB are a kindly bunch of guys who wouldn't hurt a fly. Do you not see?

Lol, it seems like that on ATS sometimes!
My money is on Russians though, and even if it wasn't I'd still be backing the UK state, when it comes to killings of civilians I'll comply every time, I'm an activist but not stupid with a death wish.

EDIT
Sometimes you have to know when the state is more powerful...in my full-on activism days we had undercover police and allsorts infiltrating our ranks, but if nerve agents are being thrown around then I'll comply if only because I don't want to suffer some horrible death...some causes I can't fight, for self preservation.
edit on 5-7-2018 by CornishCeltGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: CornishCeltGuy
..but if nerve agents are being thrown around

The Russian's have sure stooped to the lowest of lows. First spreading polonium-210 all over London to kill an activist, and nerve agents in an English Cathedral city.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 01:28 PM
link   
...if it's the Russians

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 01:52 PM
link   

...if it's the Russians

I think that the Russian are the odds-on favourites. Means and motive.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: UltraMind

You know, this one or two at a time doesn't seem to be working. If someone is trying to start something they need bigger counts in the hundreds or thousands. But maybe someone should look for some big MIC project that was delayed, scaled back or canceled. Some MOD flunky my be upset but isn't crazy enough to go big.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 02:22 PM
link   

I'd be with you if I was putting a bet on at the bookies.
Russians did it seems most likely to me.

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 06:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jay-morris

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: Jay-morris

My point is, they are painting Russia to be this super villain. And it was the same with the world cup, but it has backfired on the west again because it has been one of the best world cups ever, with no trouble.

This Cup will certainly be remembered as the one the host country advanced through penalty calls. I shall ignore the rest of your whataboutism and skip to: Why not assassinate traitors before a World Cup? Can you provide a logical reason?

What? lol I have gave reason why it does not make any sense. Please read begore replying.

Where? You just made an assertion, but did not explain. Help me out. Why wouldn't a brazen dictator not make a brazen point before hosting an international event?

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 01:19 AM
link   
So the narrative has been that these two drug taking people were grubbing somewhere they shouldnt and got poisoned.

NOW however the woman has died and theres a MURDER inquiry.

If it was accidental how could it be murder? Surely it would be negligent homicide or some such?

Also we are supposed to believe that the container has lain around for several months without anyone else coming into contact with it, I call BS I think it was dumped recently

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 05:32 AM
link   

NOW however the woman has died and theres a MURDER inquiry.

If it was accidental how could it be murder? Surely it would be negligent homicide or some such?

Because there's no such thing as a negligent homicide or some such inquiry?

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Accidental? The current theory is that the container used to poison the Skripals was discarded and found by these two who then got exposed to it's contents. Leaving a lethal nerve agent lying around seems fairly heinous to me.

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 02:02 PM
link   
If I leave a gun on the floor and some one shoots themselves with it I am not a murderer and will not be prosecuted for murder. simple as.
edit on 9-7-2018 by UltraMind because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 02:38 PM
link   

How about if you left that gun in a public park and a child killed themselves with it by accident?
Manslaughter charge from gross negligence at the least, but leaving a known to kill on touch substance around could be murder for sure.

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 03:54 PM
link   

How about if you left that gun in a public park and a child killed themselves with it by accident?
Manslaughter charge from gross negligence at the least, but leaving a known to kill on touch substance around could be murder for sure.

Not so. The culprit never intended to kill anyone by dropping the nerve agent. That was simply an unintended accident caused by gross carelessness. As the motive was absent, it is manslaughter, not murder. If one or both of the Skripals had died, it would then of course have been murder.

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 03:49 AM
link   

You need to pull the trigger of a gun to do harm, a nerve agent kills on contact so whoever discarded this is responsible, apart from the attempted murder of the Skripals, of course.

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 05:06 AM
link   
a reply to: micpsi

Murder is unlawful killing with malice aforethought. Leaving a deadly nerve agent in a public place seems to fit the bill. You do not need to intend to kill a specific person to be guilty of murder.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join