It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Salisbury 2.0 - More Novichok

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 05:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: oldcarpy
a reply to: Jay-morris

I have answered that question ages ago but we still disagree. What's your point about the World Cup? BJ was right to warn about the threat to fans from the Ultra's - Putin stamped it out, so what's your point?

My point is, they are painting Russia to be this super villain. And it was the same with the world cup, but it has backfired on the west again because it has been one of the best world cups ever, with no trouble.

The last couple decades, the west has been the super villain.

It has been the west ilegally invading countries, responsible for thousands of men, women and children being killed.

The next government they wanted to overthrow for their own means was Assad, but they were not betting on Russia helping them as much as they have.

So, they tried to make Russia look bad with false hacking claims with no evidence , and then the poisoning of two Russians which is dubious to say the least.

No coverage of these two people while in hospital, no evidence, and not even their own family were granted a visa to visit them in the UK!

How dumb do you think thst Putin would do this just before a world cup! Suppose he is just as dumb as Assad releasing a chemical weapon (no evidence) weeks before the west were going to pull out of Syria! Could not make this up!

You do not think this is odd?

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Look, no one was saying the Russian Govt would be targeting England fans - it was the Ultras. Putin dealt with them.

I suggest that you look into the visa thing. Preferably without your blinkers on.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 05:56 AM
link   

My point is, they are painting Russia to be this super villain. And it was the same with the world cup, but it has backfired on the west again because it has been one of the best world cups ever, with no trouble.

This Cup will certainly be remembered as the one the host country advanced through penalty calls. I shall ignore the rest of your whataboutism and skip to: Why not assassinate traitors before a World Cup? Can you provide a logical reason?

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Do the creators of the abstruse Skripal story want to win an award for the most embarassing and ridiculous beings on earth?

And the complete NATO western´s MSM is jumping on that train again, no headline without "Novitchok" and "Skripal".

Trying to use a lie, a false flag as base for a rerun of that stupidity only shows how damaged some brains have to be!

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 06:22 AM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

If you say so. What purpose do you think a false flag would serve? Please, don't say a diversion from Brexit because that would just be ludicrous.

Russia had a motive for the attack on the Skripals, the means and of course some previous form - eg Litvinenko. But we can just ignore all that, can we?

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 06:43 AM
link   

If you say so. What purpose do you think a false flag would serve? Please, don't say a diversion from Brexit because that would just be ludicrous.

Russia had a motive for the attack on the Skripals, the means and of course some previous form - eg Litvinenko. But we can just ignore all that, can we?

Soo, how much do you know about the Litvinenko case, about Cristopher Steele, the man who presented the only "evidence" on that case?

Very credible, very credible.!

Oh, and i forgot the links between Skripal, Steele, Orbis, the MI6...
I don´t want to do a list of all the silly inconsistencies, holes and sudden changes in the official Skripal story, would be way too much work.

But we can just ignore all that, can we?

But yeah, Putin did it. I saw him riding away on the back of the russian bear, topless, singing Moscow...Moscow...

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 06:55 AM
link   

I know that here was a very detailed Public Inquiry:

BBC News

There was quite a bit of evidence, actually. Get real.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 07:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

This Cup will certainly be remembered as the one the host country advanced through penalty calls. I shall ignore the rest of your whataboutism and skip to: Why not assassinate traitors before a World Cup? Can you provide a logical reason?

What? lol I have gave reason why it does not make any sense. Please read begore replying.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 07:20 AM
link   

A false flag attack would vilify Russia and Putin, encouraging anti-Putin politicans in Russia to strengthen their campaign against him, whilst turning world opinion against Russia/Putin and weakening the Russian economy through organising sanctions. It's the sort of thing the CIA is notorious for in destabilising third-world countries in order to put in rulers (usually dictators) that it can control. The false flag assassination of Litvinenko had this aim, as well as other motives (he double-crossed his old friend, MI6-guarded, Russian oligarch Boris Berezovsky and paid the price, as did Boris, later throttled to death by his own black scarf, for knowing too much about his association with MI6).
Yes, we CAN ignore Russia's hypothetical reason for trying to murder the Skripals - unless, of course, you allow your reasoning to be guided by prejudice, not by evidence. It's simply ridiculous that Russia would use a method of assassination that so obviously implicated itself, although that does not matter for British right-wing politicians and the intelligence community desperate to find (or create?) anything they can to make Russia look bad. There are so many "quieter" alternatives, like car accidents. No, this was done this way in a blatant attempt to frame Russia. The Novichok is known to have been produced by several other countries, and it could have been supplied by one of them. Britain has NO proof that Russia provided it or was involved in ANY way. The fact that MI6 found Russian e-mails showing official government interest in what a former intelligence agent was up to is neither here nor there. If a CIA or MI6 agent went to live in Russia and started giving up all his secrets to the KGB, don't you think these organisations would still monitor him as best they could? So all the so-called suspicious evidence that the British government has concerning this case is flimsy, circumstantial evidence and would never convict in a court of law.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Look, no one was saying the Russian Govt would be targeting England fans - it was the Ultras. Putin dealt with them.

I suggest that you look into the visa thing. Preferably without your blinkers on.

Not just Russian fans! You act like Russia has the only football hooligans in the world!

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: micpsi

Litvinenko was a false flag? Got anything to back up your claim?

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 07:52 AM
link   

What are you on about? Not looked up the visa thing, then.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Apparently they have not visited the site's of original attack so either they were deliberately targeted or they found and handled the container that was used in original poisoning.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: wobbs62

The latter seems most likely. I don't think anyone is suggesting they were targeted.

Salisbury is very quiet today, it's usually full of tourists but hardly any here today.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: oldcarpy

Gutted for you about the tourism hit mate, it will have a trickle down effect on everyone, I know when we have a crap summer here it hurts all businesses, less 'foreign' coin in the local economy.
Hopefully this will be the end of it and you can recover, but I reckon this summer has been ruined for you. Sorry to say but Salisbury is the last place on my own list to visit this year if nerve agents are laying around, regardless of who supplied it, Russians/MI6/Porton Down. Absolute tragedy for your local economy.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: CornishCeltGuy

Bit of a bummer, yes. I can say that no one I have met here thinks for a second that M16 or Porton had anything to do with it. Gotta love conspiracy websites.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: oldcarpy

I sit on the fence to be fair, I keep an open mind to anything when I don't know the details.
If I had a gun to my head to give an answer either way I'd say Russians though.
Poor Salisbury though, this is the time of year everyone rips the cash of the tourists, we'd be ruined if we lost ours for a summer, and everyone would feel the hit, from corner shops to people who clean windows of hotels etc.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: micpsi

Russia's a pariah state anyway. One more bit of belligerence won't restore their reputation in the eyes of the developed world.

What purpose would a false flag serve? Really, what would motivate the UK to do this, and to what end? You use the word "false flag" without considering what you are saying. If the UK wanted to stoke up political dissent against Putin and his autocracy then it did not work the first time, and it won't work this time. Putin controls the message to Russians and represses political opponents. He managed to use the Skirpal case positively in his election.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

No, no, no. The British Govt is evil, everything is a false flag by the evil West (and probably Israel too), Putin is a living Saint who can do no wrong and the sun shines out of his....bottom and the FSB are a kindly bunch of guys who wouldn't hurt a fly. Do you not see?

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Why?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join