It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Salisbury 2.0 - More Novichok

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 12:40 AM
link   
So there has been another Novichok incident in Wiltshire a few miles from the prior incident in Salisbury. First reports last night stated that the pair had taken a bad batch of drugs contaminated with a mystery substance, then later that the substance was Novichok, now this morning they are downplaying the drug angle completely and implying that they have come into contact with it somewhere around.

This stinks!

"There was "nothing in their background" to suggest the pair were targeted" Unless they were the sleeper agents who poisoned the Skripals?

"Mr Basu said no contaminated items had yet been found..." So maybe the assassin (if they werent the Skripals attackers) is getting better at delivery. But not that much better as they are both critical not dead. "We have no idea what may have contained the nerve agent at this time,"

The BBC's security correspondent Gordon Corera said: "The most likely hypothesis is that this is leftover Novichok from the attack on the Skripals back in March." He added: "Perhaps this is some of the Novichok prepared for the attack [in Salisbury in March] and discarded - maybe somewhere like a park, a house - and maybe these two came across it." So we are now to believe that a Russian assassin is simply dumping the remains of their botched attempt randomly about the place? Ive seen enough procedural crime dramas to know that each time you leave a lead for the cops it increases the chances of being caught.

I find it difficult to believe that a pair of drug takers went any where unique, that hadnt also been visited by 10's or 100's of other people, who remain unaffected.

Where the Skripals and these two just handy trial runs for an actual much bigger target?
Does this indicate that, as alluded to in the past, this was a False flag, UK intelligence led event?
Who were the two new victims? (we know their names obvs) and as the Govt isnt screaming about "Ze Russians" I guess there is no intelligence data to suggest that these two were agents etc. Or are they covering anything like that up at this point?
Wouldnt any Novichok dumped in March have been inert by now?
Is there a chance that there is a disgruntled employee at Porton Down?

BBC link

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Must be something in the water?

Someone somewhere mentioned this couple were new to the area or house. I wonder who the last occupants of the house was and IF it had some connection to the previous attack. It may have previously been a rental....who knows.

I also wonder about the "discarded Novichok" theory too. Do the couple have a pet dog? Did they take it for a walk. Did the dog brush against something and then transferred the chemical to the couple whilst stroking the dog? Just a thought?
edit on 5-7-2018 by CaptainBeno because: Dog

edit on 5-7-2018 by CaptainBeno because: Spelling

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 02:09 AM
link   
a reply to: CaptainBeno

New build and i'm guessing some sort of assisted housing through the council. Been no mention of a dog but lizzie gardens are used by 100's of people every day, kids playpark, ice cream van (bobs) kids playing in river, office taking lunch, pensioners sitting in shade and 100's of dog walkers.

If they are junkies then i'm guessing they were just down the river behind the surgery (out of sight of main gardens) other wise if they did find something that was dumped up to 4months ago it would have to be right out the way given the heavy use of the area. I walk through there myself across the town path(currently closed with police guard) most weeks.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 04:17 AM
link   
a reply to: UltraMind

So you can't believe that the Russians would have dumped the container but you quite happily believe us Brits done it and dumped the container?

Novichok stays potent almost indefinitely, it was designed that way, apparently.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 04:19 AM
link   
a reply to: johnb

Ah I see?

Hey, just one thing mate. Be careful

Well, as careful as one can be in this instance

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 04:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: oldcarpy

So you can't believe that the Russians would have dumped the container but you quite happily believe us Brits done it and dumped the container?

Novichok stays potent almost indefinitely, it was designed that way, apparently.

LOL you still cannot see how dodgy this all is! You think our government is not capable of doing something like this?

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 04:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Jay-morris

And you think Russia is not? What about Litvinenko - they have form, you know?

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 04:36 AM
link   

And you think Russia is not? What about Litvinenko - they have form, you know?

No, it does not make any sense at all! But it does make sense the west pulling a false flag. Since Russia messed up the wests plans to overthrow Assad, they have been hell bent on making Russia look bad!

Look what Johnson said about the world cup! Said our fans will be in danger over there. And the truth is, it has been one of the best world cups without violence.

Because I live in the West, does not believe I should instantly believe and agree with everything these sociopaths say or do!

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Nothing to say about Litvinenko, then?

The Russian "Ultras" - football hooligans are a very real thing. Putin has ordered clampdown and I expect they have been told in no uncertain terms that if they upset Putin's world cup there will be dire consequences.

Remember 2016?

Independent Article
edit on 5-7-2018 by oldcarpy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 04:46 AM
link   

are we talking about novichock or depleted uranium?

link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

Novichock has been confirmed.

link   
The problem is all you guys saying "It was the Russians" or "It was a false flag" as if you actually know it, but you know as little as I do. I sit on the fence with an open mind to both possibilities, more of you should try that unless you have some intimate source with the security services.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 04:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: CornishCeltGuy
... intimate source with the security services.

Who needs facts when you have YouTube and RT.com?

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Nothing to say about Litvinenko, then?

The Russian "Ultras" - football hooligans are a very real thing. Putin has ordered clampdown and I expect they have been told in no uncertain terms that if they upset Putin's world cup there will be dire consequences.

Remember 2016?

Independent Article

So, that means because of that, then the Russians did it this time for sure?

With that logic, then why is it not plausible that the West us lying, considering they lied about Vietnam, Iraq and Libya?

Do you just sweep that under the carpet?

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 05:03 AM
link   

You raised the World Cup - I put you straight. You seem to be sweeping the Litvinenko thing under the carpet.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 05:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi

originally posted by: CornishCeltGuy
... intimate source with the security services.

Who needs facts when you have YouTube and RT.com?

Lol, yes! That is the trouble these days, and the biggest wind-up for me on ATS is people spouting their opinions as if they are facts. It's lame as #.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 05:10 AM
link   

You raised the World Cup - I put you straight. You seem to be sweeping the Litvinenko thing under the carpet.

You did not put me straight on the world cup. Of course Putin was going to say that, and the brainwashed would somehow make out that even the hooligans are hard done by! There has been No trouble at all in Russia, from any fans, and has been the best tournament in years.

I have not swept Litvinenko under the carpet, I answered your question, but you did not answer mine!

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 05:14 AM
link   

I have answered that question ages ago but we still disagree. What's your point about the World Cup? BJ was right to warn about the threat to fans from the Ultra's - Putin stamped it out, so what's your point?

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 05:17 AM
link   
a reply to: oldcarpy

Childish I know but I snickered at BJ before realising you meant Boris Johnson, what unfortunate initials, hadn't thought it before.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Does this indicate that, as alluded to in the past, this was a False flag, UK intelligence led event?

That is the conclusion you are supposed to reach.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join