It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very, very interesting....

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
Donald and the trumpsters have destroyed the real republican party.

Right now they are wearing the republican skin but soon they will admit they are their own party.

Once they do the trumpsters will switch and claim they were never really republicans anyway.

Mark my words.

So what? The republican party was equally as much as a joke as the democrat party..they were one in the same.

Thats the thing and what the left doesnt appear to get. Most of the trump supporters i have talked to in reality and here on ats are almost equally disatified with the Republican party as the left.

Most trumpster are not happy with the republican party hence why trump won versus one of the neocon republicans.

However whlie the Republican party sucks the left has gone full retard by letting their radicals take the loudest mic and cheating to force their least liked candidate under criminal investigation as their winner.

Bottomline the 2 main party suck and you have to be delusional to not see the obvious or naive to try to justify one over the other.
edit on 04731America/ChicagoThu, 05 Jul 2018 23:04:01 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 03:23 AM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Right now they are wearing the republican skin but soon they will admit they are their own party.

Thank you! That's exactly what we have been saying for 18 moths!

TheRedneck

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: FyreByrd

The sooner they go the better. Hopefully they will join the DNC, it is where they belong with their like minded Progressive Authoritarians.

www.blacklistednews.com...

For those who don’t know, Mr. Boot is a longtime big shot at the Council on Foreign Relations and a leading figure in the neoconservative (which is to say big government at home, and radically interventionist overseas, basically NOT CONSERVATIVE) “movement.”

I’m not going to fully get into it here, but this man, Boot, was/is a full on unapologetic advocate for possibly the biggest mistake this country has made in the last 100 years foreign policy wise, The Iraq War. And consider the other mistakes we’ve made in the last century. But yet he still has a place at the table?

See, this is why I never get invited to CFR cocktail parties.

Also this guy keeps calling himself a “conservative.” He also calls Bill Kristol a “conservative” in the attached column. On what planet?

No no, you guys are NEOCONSERVATIVES. As we said, conservatives and neoconservatives are very different things.

Max is part of the crowd that thought they would run the foreign policy show forever. They thought that either Hillary Clinton or Jeb Bush would win and that their interventionist big government utopian thinking would continue to rein in Washington DC and in the Middle East. But then Trump won and their careers, and their stock, dropped sharply. It’s mostly sour grapes not principal with Mr. Boot.
edit on 6-7-2018 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 05:03 AM
link   

You used to belong to a conservative party with a white-nationalist fringe. Now it’s a white-nationalist party with a conservative fringe. If you’re part of that fringe, what should you do?

Uh-oh! 😮 Guys this is serious!

It's been fun and all, but, I draw the line at racism. And they are making it pretty clear that, if we don't do exactly as they wish, they Will label us "racist"! Not just Any racist either... the WORST KIND... White Supremacism! 😲

I think we should listen, because we are scared of being accused of being racists, aren't we? I mean, that's a pretty serious accusation... It's not a label they just throw around on a hunch, you know. If they DID, then the Scarlet Letter "R" would lose its power and people like me would no longer give a rats ass that every time I turn around someone is accusing me and people like me of being a White Supremacist...

The non-white Republican voters must have had a good laugh here as well 🤣 We live in a day and age where blacks, Hispanics, Asians, are accused of being or supporting White Supremacists, because they chose to vote a certain way or support certain politicians, who, in no way advance White Supremacist policies.

What a joke. It's almost like they are trying to lose.
edit on 7/7/2018 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Once they do the trumpsters will switch and claim they were never really republicans anyway.

Mark my words.

No, we have been saying that the Whole Time.

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 07:48 AM
link   

When Conservatives come around full circle and behave like human beings, i'll eat my hat.

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: BotheLumberJack

I thought conservatives were human beings?

TheRedneck

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 09:33 AM
link   
The Two Party "System" is a money-maker and tool of division for the elite and sadly will not go away.

We're at the part of the artificial political cycle where the death of the other party starts being prophesized.

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
The Two Party "System" is a money-maker and tool of division for the elite and sadly will not go away.

We're at the part of the artificial political cycle where the death of the other party starts being prophesized.

Perhaps it is time for 'political parties' to die. Washington and Madison were bot opposed to the idea of political parties.

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 08:24 PM
link   
I'm definitely in the Democrat and Republican parties both suck crowd. I'm not however a flaming bigot who would ever say that all Trump supporters are white supremacists. That would make me a liar, a hater and basically pond scum myself, equal to the white supremacists in every way.

Considering who that is, he's a part of the problem no matter which party he joins. He lies for a living.
edit on 7/7/2018 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470

You used to belong to a conservative party with a white-nationalist fringe. Now it’s a white-nationalist party with a conservative fringe. If you’re part of that fringe, what should you do?

Uh-oh! 😮 Guys this is serious!

It's been fun and all, but, I draw the line at racism. And they are making it pretty clear that, if we don't do exactly as they wish, they Will label us "racist"! Not just Any racist either... the WORST KIND... White Supremacism! 😲

I think we should listen, because we are scared of being accused of being racists, aren't we? I mean, that's a pretty serious accusation... It's not a label they just throw around on a hunch, you know. If they DID, then the Scarlet Letter "R" would lose its power and people like me would no longer give a rats ass that every time I turn around someone is accusing me and people like me of being a White Supremacist...

The non-white Republican voters must have had a good laugh here as well 🤣 We live in a day and age where blacks, Hispanics, Asians, are accused of being or supporting White Supremacists, because they chose to vote a certain way or support certain politicians, who, in no way advance White Supremacist policies.

What a joke. It's almost like they are trying to lose.

I think you are overreacting to the article and the supporting analysis.

It does not say anything about Republicans as a whole, nor does the supporting research say anytihin about conservatives even though the article does.

The findings simply state that White people, who don't want close association with people of color, are more likely to support Authoritarian rule. That's it.

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470

Mark my words.

No, we have been saying that the Whole Time.

It's kinda sad that they don't listen to what we've been saying this whole time. It's not like we've been secret about it.
edit on 7-7-2018 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 10:43 PM
link   

The findings simply state that White people, who don't want close association with people of color, are more likely to support Authoritarian rule. That's it.

That's pretty racist!

I want close association with intelligent, thoughtful, logical, capable people... why should I concern myself with a metric as useless as the color of their skin? And if I do not concern myself with a metric as useless as the color of peoples' skin, how does that indicate I am more likely to support whatever the author defines as "authoritative rule"?

TheRedneck

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Different faces, different political party's..... Same plan working hand-in-hand.

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 04:32 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

I guess I haven't met any yet, so I digress..

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 04:34 AM
link   
I'm about to say something unpopular. People won't like it. People have been ..

Wait, never mind.

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 06:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358
From the article you quote :

... Clean the swamp ... in progress.

How can you remotely believe this? Trump's idea of draining the swamp is to make each and every one part of his administration. You have to be blind and clueless to repeat that nonsense.

<< 2  3  4   >>

join