It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Itty bitty sites contained entirely within their own link

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 08:23 PM
link   
bitty.site...

Came across this site thought it might be something people here may enjoy or find a use for. This website allows you to write text which is then stored directly in a URL that can be shared. I'm not sure entirely how useful it is but it might be a good way to share messages anonymously or other such things. I'm sure hackers could find some use storing code in links maybe or it could possibly be used to share URLs that may otherwise get blocked being posted on sites. This seems like one of those things clever people could find many uses for.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 01:29 AM
link   
a reply to: dug88

Pretty easy to use. They've also shared the code out on github. I noticed the URL changes in realtime as the I typed in my test:

itty.bitty.site...#/?XQAAAAILAAAAAAAAAAAkGUmYbxAMRi+zIepBvyL//sggAA==

decodes to Hello ATS!!

Try the link.

-dex

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Ha, pretty cool site idea.

Makes you wonder about who uses it, though. I bet a lot of clandestine stuff is done via it.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 02:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah
Ha, pretty cool site idea.

Makes you wonder about who uses it, though. I bet a lot of clandestine stuff is done via it.

Well we are above top secret after all.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 02:53 AM
link   
There used to be a similar thing years ago called goggles. You could draw on a web page, text, highlite etc, and anyone else using goggles could see, add, remove user content.. it was funny seeing how many sites it was used on. I wish it was still around.. a neat concept..

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 05:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: SummerRain
There used to be a similar thing years ago called goggles. You could draw on a web page, text, highlite etc, and anyone else using goggles could see, add, remove user content.. it was funny seeing how many sites it was used on. I wish it was still around.. a neat concept..

I remember there was something called GetGooey / Gooey, which did the same thing. The corporations were really worried about this and their marketing brands.

join