It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some guy named George M. Nasif claiming to be dumping DNC server and others..

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 11:47 PM
link   
For the record, I'm not buying any of this. However, for the people saying that they won't even entertain it because it only focuses on one side is deleterious thinking.

Unless you live your life under a rock you have strong reason to suggest both parties are corrupt. But why would you dismiss potential evidence of wrong doing just because it happens to come to light against only one party and not the other? To me, people who think this way says that they are more interested in protecting their cult of ideology than holding criminals accountable and letting the truth come to light. And continuing to think this way is what both parties are relying on so they can keep getting away with their crap.

If there was concrete evidence that proved one party is corrupt while not simultaneously proving the other is also corrupt, that does not mean that the party that didn't get exposed isn't corrupt. Because again, you'd have to be brainwashed to think that way. It amazes me that so many people think this way. It reminds me of the type of person that sees something they can't explain off hand and immediately jump to the conclusion that is must be ghosts or aliens. Maybe the people whose brains are trained this way need to spend more time looking in on themselves before turning their eyes on the problems of the world at large.

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Q and Trump have been given the info.

No way to verify that and no mention if it is going to be public. Works well for believers, no well for those who want proof.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 01:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: sooth

But why would you dismiss potential evidence of wrong doing just because it happens to come to light against only one party and not the other? To me, people who think this way says that they are more interested in protecting their cult of ideology than holding criminals accountable and letting the truth come to light.

Cult of ideology. Are you talking about the Trump cult?
These "revelations" are easy to dismiss because they have been proven to be alt-right fan fiction time after time. It's a crime to refer to it as potential "evidence". Rofl.
99.99% of threads on ATS are about alleged corruption of the democratic party. 00,01% is a thread about John McCain after he criticized Trump. So yeah. As long as it's news posted by the usual alt-right Trump cult members I will dismiss it in a heartbeat.
Look at this thread FFS. Thread title says "Some guy...." and the OP even writes that he thinks it's all bs and here you are whining over people not buy g any of it. Rofl.
edit on 5-7-2018 by ErrorErrorError because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 02:16 AM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

And I have Jimmy Hoffa buried under my driveway.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 02:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop
Thing is, GOP wasn't in power when all this went down.

DNC was...

It was the DNC that colluded with the FBI and NSA - they used government institutions to ensure their guy won and their crimes were covered up - they lost.. now its being exposed.

Its the same DNC, FBI and NSA trying to tear down an elected president.

Release it all... then burn them at the stake!

Three hours ago.

edit on 5-7-2018 by SummerRain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Is this a way to sneak another Q thread into the que?

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 02:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Cool

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 02:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee

I wouldn't worry about that anyway. If this guy had those kinds of files he could make a killing with the MSM. But he decides they make a better carrot for the Facebook crowd?
The whole idea is ridiculous.
The type written pages were done on an old IBM selectra. That's the standard font they were created with.
It's so obviously faked.
And they include the famous Nunes memo available online.
I really can't believe people fall for this.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 05:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Annee

I wouldn't worry about that anyway. If this guy had those kinds of files he could make a killing with the MSM. But he decides they make a better carrot for the Facebook crowd?
The whole idea is ridiculous.
The type written pages were done on an old IBM selectra. That's the standard font they were created with.
It's so obviously faked.
And they include the famous Nunes memo available online.
I really can't believe people fall for this.

May favorite part was the citations - apparently official docs rely on media citations (Fox and NYT) as their evidence now. This is dumb, really dumb.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 06:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: watchitburn

I find it very unlikely that this individual has the President's, FBI, and CIA's email servers.

How about the DNC and HRC?
Doubtful as well?

no Phage, actually, everyone hacked them. Just ask around.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 07:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
a reply to: c2oden

the left is not sane...

Actually, that's a pretty crazy statement. 'Splains much, though.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 08:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: SummerRain

DNC was...

It was the DNC that colluded with the FBI and NSA - they used government institutions to ensure their guy won and their crimes were covered up - they lost.. now its being exposed.

Three hours ago.

Can you link the post please

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 08:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError

originally posted by: sooth

But why would you dismiss potential evidence of wrong doing just because it happens to come to light against only one party and not the other? To me, people who think this way says that they are more interested in protecting their cult of ideology than holding criminals accountable and letting the truth come to light.

Cult of ideology. Are you talking about the Trump cult?
These "revelations" are easy to dismiss because they have been proven to be alt-right fan fiction time after time. It's a crime to refer to it as potential "evidence". Rofl.
99.99% of threads on ATS are about alleged corruption of the democratic party. 00,01% is a thread about John McCain after he criticized Trump. So yeah. As long as it's news posted by the usual alt-right Trump cult members I will dismiss it in a heartbeat.
Look at this thread FFS. Thread title says "Some guy...." and the OP even writes that he thinks it's all bs and here you are whining over people not buy g any of it. Rofl.

Lol...poke a hole in your bubble and breathe! Oh, funny I find lots of other threads on ATS though your statistics in this post account for 100% of all threads on ATS. Did you take statistics 101 at CNN?

Lastly, the scrambling to discredit this thread by the usual is unusually high. I wonder why since I didn’t believe the OP...until I saw the scrambling to discount it. Now I wonder...
edit on 5/7/2018 by Lab4Us because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Kinda skeptical,but...who almost certainly could get all the alledged info?China,Russia,British,maybe a few other intel agencies.Most of those wouldn`t put it out,but theres one more who might-the Israelies.Trump has definitely been far more friendly to them than any previous president Could this be a agent carrying out a covert release?Maybe payback to Obama and Clinton?Doubtful,but they would have the capability to do it.Or most likely it`s a hoax.I would LOVE to see Soros`s bought Republicans outted and justice done all the way around,doubt this will lead to it,hoping anyway.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 08:28 AM
link   

edit on 5-7-2018 by ridgerunner because: double post

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

Some guy .....claiming....

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: ridgerunner

I agree it does seem as if Trump may have Israeli/ Mossad backing and that would explain Jerusalem and Trump visiting the west wall

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: SummerRain

Arent those old files?

Is he claiming that he just uploaded them?

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
Is this a way to sneak another Q thread into the que?

Are you and many other ascared ?

ascared of votes being "influenced" ?

What are you all ascared of ?

🤫

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults

originally posted by: SummerRain

DNC was...

Three hours ago.

Can you link the post please

I dont know if "Q" is real, but I think this is a discredit campaign. Ive read Gufficer 2.0 wasnt "real" or was a created to cover for the DNC leaks. Its also too good to ve true, so that another red flag.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join