It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Independence Day 2018

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

I guess you are missing the point that currently in America there are two sets of laws... those for Progressives, those for the normal citizen.

It is a political thing... it isn't America.

It's OK... Americans are fixing it now.

Finally.

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

On this day, 242 years ago, the United States of America said “NO MORE”, and we remain free to this day.

Then on several unrelated days in the last century - some time after 242 years ago - 3 of my grandparents and one great grandparent came to this country out of desperation because the countries they were leaving had become too dangerous or precarious to live in. They worked hard, became citizens, served (many of them) in the military and are just as American as you

Our country is based on immigration. Your OP is dishonest - and kinda mean

I stand with America this Independence Day (as always) and those citizens who do not are NOT my friends, allies or fellow countrymen…no, they are the enemy!

Whatever...

I've been away a while, and still - the same people are trying to tell everybody who deserves what, who is a real American, who isn't...and (for crying out loud ) who is the most patriotic

Don't you ever get tired of this kind of lame, poseur, transparent fronting garbage?
edit on 7/7/2018 by Spiramirabilis because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2  3   >>

join