It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Speculation: Trump’s upcoming meeting with Putin will possibly be the start of WWIII

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: BlackJackal

and, he'll live happily ever after like a russian oligarch - with hookers galore!!

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
a reply to: Kharron

Putin would put his own people in the gulag, all of them, if he could profit on it AND get away with it

I'm curious how you came to this conclusion and...

The only reason people here on ATS aren't collectively calling for his assassination is because Trump thinks he's a good guy.

Of course, I'll start working on some links on Putin's history and how he treats people, human rights violations and so on. Who know, may end up a thread in the end.

Send me a PM and I'll reply to you when I have it ready and send you a lot of links with commentary. I do have some work today so bear with me on the reply, but I will give you lots, promise.

The second one I can answer now: it's because calling for violence and killing is pretty common on this website, whether it's police officers, or immigrants or the people behind the curtain, or the Muslims as a whole or just one particular country... there's never a shortage of calling for killing. When you go over the links I send you, I have no doubt you'll reach the same conclusion.

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Where do you get that Mueller is closing in on Trump? THEY HAVE NOTHING ON TRUMP BECAUSE THERE IS NOTHING THERE.

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlackJackal

originally posted by: dantanna

LMFAO.
Putin, is a PATRIOT to the russian peoples.
he actually seems to try to create laws that would help his own people.

Hahaha!!! You’re funny.

Like this law where he banned VPN from the country?

www.google.com...

Or this one where he banned sharing Christianity outside of a church?

www.christianitytoday.com...

Or this one that decriminalizes domestic abuse?

www.theguardian.com...

Come on man, Putin is bad news and he doesn’t care about his people at all. The only people he cares about are the Oligarchs that keep him in power and to hell with everyone else.

Your OP? Never happen. This however I agree with.

Just add in 'kills and imprisons political opponents, encourages the abuse and marginalization of gays and minorities', and we are almost there.

He is no better than any other despotic politician.

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: dantanna
OMFG.
we are NOT at war with Putin.

LMFAO.
Putin, is a PATRIOT to the russian peoples.
he actually seems to try to create laws that would help his own people.

the internationalists, who rule the world, do not want any independence.

that is why, the media, owned and run by the internationalists, paint him a villain, yet when 0bama was in office, Putin was a good guy.

its a SCAM.

turn off the news my friend, trust me, turn off the news, its as poisonous as high fructose corn syrup or alumnium in pizza.

So decriminalizing domestic abuse benefits his own people then? Putin is a nasty little despot who only cares about his own power.

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Wait, the other OP had the end of the world. www.abovetopsecret.com... Dang man, that's why it's so hard to make an "End of the World" T shirt for sale to the public...
edit on 4-7-2018 by Plotus because: pffffft?

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: norhoc

Where do you get that Mueller is closing in on Trump? THEY HAVE NOTHING ON TRUMP BECAUSE THERE IS NOTHING THERE.

And you know this how exactly? Do you have some insider info that FOX or CNN or even MSNBC isn’t sharing. Or are you just saying this out of personal belief?

Me personally I think Trump did not collude but that is just my personal belief seeing how I only deal in pharmaceuticals.

:EDIT: I do not deal them I just work in the industry.
edit on 2/19/2013 by Allaroundyou because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: dantanna

Come one, don't call Putin that. You're disrespecting the memory of all the real Russian patriots who have died or been imprisoned trying to fight his autocratic regime. Just try to imagine Obama having the powers Putin has, how does that sound? How about Hillary getting elected and staying in power for two decades? Sounds nice?

I don't know if you're American, but if you are an American patriot then I'd expect you to have some respect for your Russian counterparts.

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Kidnapping or pretend-killing the president wont cause civil war, more like the opposite.

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Speculation: Trump’s upcoming meeting with Putin will possibly be the start of WWIII

Just because it never gets old.

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 08:36 PM
link   

So we all know that Trump has announced a new 1 on 1 meeting with Putin that will only be attended by the two presidents. At that meeting I believe the Russians will either kidnap Trump or fake his assassination. The reason is Trump is aware the Mueller investigation is closing in on him and he is looking for a way out.

You must be smoking good shet.
edit on 4-7-2018 by mekhanics because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join