It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Protester's try to stop ICE from breaking up a child sex trafficking ring

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

So what would you call it when the OP pretends like this means the protestors were pro-pedophile??

Propaganda for stupid people maybe???

The funny part is without the propaganda there is a legit point to be made..

But when your propaganda is dumber than the point.....

Did you really win at all???

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

It would be funny if you would stop making excuses for these clearly off the hinges dipheads who admitted protesting and they dont know why ice is there.

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

You just said this means the protestors were pro-pedophile?!?!

So who has a problem with reality?!?!

Lol

And the story itself makes a legit point in ICE’s favor.. and makes the protestors look foolish..

Your the one who turned this thread into propaganda for stupid people..
edit on 4-7-2018 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 09:53 PM
link   

can you reference that statement with a quote please?

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

So what would you call it when the OP pretends like this means the protestors were pro-pedophile?

Then why do you have a problem with ICE making sure the parents are the REAL parents and not child sex traffickers?

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 10:05 PM
link   

still waiting on that quote

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 10:06 PM
link   

I started a thread on these DEMON POSSESSED protestors yesterday, and ATS deleted it. Thank-goodness yours survived! People need to see what type of "people" want to take control of our country!

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

you may not have put it in the mud pit happens to me once in a while too so I just put em all here now

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 10:28 PM
link   

It hurts to see so many one-liners and "memes" as replies straight out the gate.
It seems that there is a growing trend of pointless reaction replies which instantly spam every post worth a serious and calculated thoughtful reply with mindless "full-retard" one liners... Such as this.

As far as I am concerned, this is ATS. We are expected to hold ourselves to much higher standards than those of social media and the like.
Were some of the brightest minds on the planet and we should be acting like it. Like we used to. ITS BY DESIGN *grabs tin foil hat*

Whoever is behind all this human sex trafficking sure is pulling all stops to cover up their activity. Right down to doing anything and everythign to distract from the issue in any and every form possible, across every venue.

In this current culture of "playing the victim" anytime law enforcement steps in to do their jobs and/or taking a stand against "the man" these would-be activists often do not realize that they ARE being used as useful idiots in this sick game of sex trafficking... often at the ends of the strings of all those elite pedo rings.

If I were there, I would be taking allot of notes at all the different approaches used to undermine this investigation / defend the sex traffickers by making it "an immigration" "nobody is illegal" issue...

-Driver

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

So who has a problem with reality?!?!

Lol

And the story itself makes a legit point in ICE’s favor.. and makes the protestors look foolish..

Your the one who turned this thread into propaganda for stupid people..

I am having to hold myself back on that one.
With every atom of my body.
You made it too easy.....

Might want to rethink that on pardner....

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 10:37 PM
link   

i probably seldom agree with you on much, but on this point i think you are correct. Its not logical or helpful to try to connect those who are protesting ICE probably to a great degree based on MSM messaging and ignorance about what ICE does to pedofilia or supporting human trafficking. I think most "liberals" or even "leftists" if cornered as individuals and asked if they supported human trafficking would passionately and truthfully exclaim they do not, and i would tend to believe them.

however, there is also the unanswered point as to why the MSM narrative on the separation of children is not including information about the blight of human trafficking that is documented and known to exist and is part of the reason the children are being separated. I have heard and read anecdotally that as much as 20 percent of all children brought with adults are not even related which is further evidence as to why it makes sense to vet those claiming familial ties. Would you care to posit a theory as to why the MSM and protestors are not addressing this fairly well known fact?
edit on 4-7-2018 by tribal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 10:47 PM
link   

So what would you call it when the OP pretends like this means the protestors were pro-pedophile??

When someone protests a group like ICE while they are on a raid to bust human traffickers, outside the house where they are busting human traffickers, it gives most people the idea that the protestors care more about what they are protesting than they do about stopping human trafficking. That does not mean they are protesting the arrest of human traffickers, but it does mean people who see it will get the impression they are.

It's the same thing that happened with the NFL and the kneeling. I know that the players were not intending to disrespect the flag and the country, but their choice of venue, making their protest at the same time the national anthem was playing, gave that impression. The result? The NFL lost a ton of money as fans simply tuned out, and the protests did nothing to help the cause.

The protests are so ill-informed it is ridiculous anyway. As has already been stated, CBP, not ICE, is doing the family separation thing. HHS is the group that places the children in foster care. ICE is actually the agency that reunites children with their real parents, after verification of identity, once asylum is denied.

So not only does it appear as though the protests are in support of human trafficking, they also appear to be in protest of deporting criminals. So it's not a big leap of logic that if the protestors are in support of not deporting illegal immigrants, they must also be in support of the things some illegal immigrants do... like human trafficking, dangerous drug importation, and general crime.

Good luck changing that perception standing in front of a traffiicking house protesting the people arresting the traffickers. That's sorta like the NFL players burning an American flag in effigy during their national anthem protest to prove they aren't anti-American.

TheRedneck

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

When someone protests a group like ICE while they are on a raid to bust human traffickers, outside the house where they are busting human traffickers, it gives most people the idea that the protestors care more about what they are protesting than they do about stopping human trafficking.

The problem is its worse, yeah you could say " They agree with pedophelia!' I think its worse than that, the fact they had no fkn clue what they were protesting but were doing it anyway, perfectly illustrates the rabid stupidity that is so pervasive in this country from the left.

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

i am unaware of the situation you are referencing. There were protesters outside a known or suspected human trafficking operation?

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 11:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
a reply to: carewemust

you may not have put it in the mud pit happens to me once in a while too so I just put em all here now

I put my thread in the Social Trends forum. You're saying that Democrats preventing law enforcement from saving women and children from predators, belongs in the MUD PIT? Jesus.

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 11:05 PM
link   
If this thread doesn't show how far off the rails the leftists have gone, I can't imagine what would.

The deflection and derailment are getting pretty danged deep, right down to trying to parse "what ICE does" and justify these brainless "feelers." Feeling has now become the standard. If someone suggests using a bit of critical thinking to moderate those feelings they are immediately attacked.

"Don't need no stinkin' thinkin'! We're just feelin' the rage."

If I saw these guys removing people suspected of being in the sex traffic trade, I'd be going over and shaking their hands and thanking them. I've actually known people who were victims of that trade. Their stories are the stuff of nightmares.

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 11:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: tribal

i probably seldom agree with you on much, but on this point i think you are correct. Its not logical or helpful to try to connect those who are protesting ICE probably to a great degree based on MSM messaging and ignorance about what ICE does to pedofilia or supporting human trafficking. I think most "liberals" or even "leftists" if cornered as individuals and asked if they supported human trafficking would passionately and truthfully exclaim they do not, and i would tend to believe them.

however, there is also the unanswered point as to why the MSM narrative on the separation of children is not including information about the blight of human trafficking that is documented and known to exist and is part of the reason the children are being separated. I have heard and read anecdotally that as much as 20 percent of all children brought with adults are not even related which is further evidence as to why it makes sense to vet those claiming familial ties. Would you care to posit a theory as to why the MSM and protestors are not addressing this fairly well known fact?

Yes, I’d like to know the answer to that too. It seems to me that these protests/Democratic Party calls to abolish ICE is a win for the traffickers and pedophiles. How you find that as a winning campaign issue is beyond me.

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 11:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: tribal

so, there is room for a nuanced understanding here of what ICE does and those that are choosing not to acknowledge the broad law enforcement powers ICE has while trying to make it all about human trafficking are not helping the debate at all in my opinion. Phage appears to be correct at identifying the various kinds of law enforcement activity that fall under ICE and not all of that activity is centered on preventing human trafficking. That is why i suggested that for political and social reasons it would probably be a REALLY good idea to separate ICE into different agencies based on their actual law enforcement priorities and it would actually be a win for Trump which is why i dont know why he wouldnt do it, i know i would.

I agree it is a very good idea. Although I'm sure that if Trump did this, the press would find some way to make it look like a bad move and a demonstration of his "innate hatred" for all human life.

originally posted by: TheRedneck

When someone protests a group like ICE while they are on a raid to bust human traffickers, outside the house where they are busting human traffickers, it gives most people the idea that the protestors care more about what they are protesting than they do about stopping human trafficking. That does not mean they are protesting the arrest of human traffickers, but it does mean people who see it will get the impression they are.

Right. But how would they know?

A mistake like this only shows us that most protesters aren't psychic.

They saw ICE moving on a house, which 9 out of 10 times means they're deporting somebody, and they decided to make their feelings known about deportation. Obviously they couldn't have known it was a child prostitution bust.

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: bloodymarvelous

The protestors wanted to stop I.C.E. from deporting criminals? That's sick.

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 11:15 PM
link   
a reply to: tribal

i am unaware of the situation you are referencing. There were protesters outside a known or suspected human trafficking operation?

Er, that's what the thread is about...

TheRedneck

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join