It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Protester's try to stop ICE from breaking up a child sex trafficking ring

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+65 more 
posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 01:29 PM
link   
The utter morons are at it again. Yeah I'm calling these people moron's TOTAL MORONS!!

ICE is breaking up human sex trafficking of CHILDREN. That's part of why they separate people at the border due to the amount of trafficking which is enabled by our weak border policy along with the criminal activity happening in TJ and Juarez. Totally ignorant people.

Yup, lot's of injustices happening. Kids being kidnapped and raped by trafficking organizations being rescued by ICE officials of course they are in the wrong.

Anyway I have nothing more to say about this moronic activity. Have at it and good luck defending this one lefty's.

+7 more 
posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

LMAO.. But on a serious note. LMMFAO..........

+28 more 
posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 01:32 PM
link   

What's that old adage about going full retard?

+13 more 
posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Get with the programming, son. You see ICE you're supposed to go bonkers!

+6 more 
posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 01:33 PM
link   
CNN forgot to tell them.....

We love our neighbors LOL...

+16 more 
posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

this whole issue is due to a weak border policy

consider this when thinking about the 10,000 unaccompanied minors who are in "detention", how many of them are safe from this?

why is this so prolific? who are these people?

+17 more 
posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 01:37 PM
link   
That one chick who thought it was her moment to shine.

+28 more 
posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 01:41 PM
link   

These people are dangerous, they are defending HUMAN/CHILD TRAFFICKERS by demanding the abolition of ICE. At least they are bringing attention to this serious issue inadvertently.

They have no concept of how evil this is and are useful idiots that have been brainwashed by the MSM and their complicit DNC/RNC representatives who are also blatantly defending HUMAN/CHILD TRAFFICKING.

Only difference between the parties is currently I have not seen and RNC member go full retard yet, although I would not be surprised if McCain does.

They do so by ignoring the reality, which they have been doing for decades.

edit on America/ChicagoWednesdayAmerica/Chicago07America/Chicago731pmWednesday1 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

+22 more 
posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

'CAN'T COMPREHEND HATE TRUMP AHHHHHHHH ICE IS BAD DURRRR HATE TRUMP'

that's how their rhetoric comes across to me

+35 more 
posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults

Holy hell, I could have sworn you were one, that is the exact narrative!!

+29 more 
posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 01:55 PM
link   

These idiots protesting have lost all touch with reality. They have no ability to process information on their own and lack any amount of common sense.
The lady protester interviewed even admitted she had no idea what was going on, she just saw ICE and had to be against it.

Nothing but a marionette controlled by MSM. Pathetic. She felt it was bad.

On a similar note, because of 'feelings', doctors telling patients that they are overweight is now considered "fat shaming". Yet the #2 cause of cancer, after smoking, is obesity.

These people have lost their F# minds.
Facts and common sense have no place in a progressive world run by feelings spoon fed to you by the ministry of truth, AKA MSM.

Just #WalkAway America

+27 more 
posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 01:56 PM
link   
So I guess child sex trafficking is ok? Pedophilia is ok? As long as no children get separated from their owners, er I mean parents, right? RIGHT?!!?!?

This is effing sickening on the highest level. I wish there was a law that intervening in a federal officer's duty could get jail time.

Hating Trump is no where near even close to excusing this insufferable behavior. #WalkAway - seriously

edit on 4-7-2018 by WarPig1939 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 02:01 PM
link   
People are suspicious of the authorities because so many times it has come out that they are actually the ones doing the trafficking or abusing, especially once a kid is taken from the parents or guardians (with no proof of abuse by the parents or guardians) and then put into the care system. Seems to happen a lot in UK.

+10 more 
posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: CthulhuMythos

so many times it has come out that they are actually the ones doing the trafficking or abusing, especially once a kid is taken from the parents or guardians

ehhh? what??

ICE agents are selling kids to trafficking rings?

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Way to jump to conclusions!

Maybe next time they'll stop and think before they go and make complete asses out of themselves for the whole world to see.

Maybe.

+8 more 
posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults

Yup, that's how these people are. I was getting the oil changed on my car a few days ago and the tv in the waiting room just finished another hit piece on Trump, this woman in the waiting room started going off on how she hated Trump, how he's taking our rights away, ect. So, I decide to ask her what rights we've lost under Trump. She froze for a few seconds I swear you could hear the gears grinding in her head, then she just got up and stomped out.

+10 more 
posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Chance321

yup, that about sums it up

that's like when I ask, "what policy?"

or they say, "Trump is passing laws"

and I'm like, Trump can't pass laws though....

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 02:40 PM
link   
People are so angry over this!

That they will Happy give up
All wrights and freedom to stop it.

Wake up!!!! they have set this up!

+10 more 
posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 02:45 PM
link   

I just want to say thank you to ICE agents for tryimg to protect us. Thinking they dont hear that very often right now

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Its the flouride maaaan, its all the flouride they put in the water... Flouride must be strong over there! =B

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join