It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will the UK Gov blame Russia again?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 10:58 AM
link   
www.theguardian.com...

The proximity to Porton Down is highly suspect.

Counter-terrorism police have joined the investigation into what happened to two people in Wiltshire who are in a critical condition, amid fears that they may have been exposed to a nerve agent.

Dawn Sturgess and Charlie Rowley, who were at a property in Amesbury, were initially believed to have overdosed on drugs, but their symptoms raised alarm among medics and Wiltshire police, which led them to suspect a possible nerve agent.

The couple, both in their 40s, were in a critical condition at Salisbury district hospital, Wiltshire police said on Wednesday.

Tests were being carried out on a substance at the nearby Porton Down government defence laboratory. Whitehall sources said that it was too early to tell whether the incident was related to illegal drugs or “something more sinister”.

Yet again, another chemical incident within range of PORTON DOWN "science" facility.

This is the Skripal case all over again. No doubt British Gov will whip their citizens into a frenzy over this.

Looks like Porton Down scientists can't keep stuff from getting out. It makes the Skripal case smell strongly of a false flag/accident. As Rahm Emanual would say, "Never waste a good crisis."

edit on 7/4/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

from your link

Sam Hobson, 29, a friend of the couple, said he believed they had been struck down by a nerve agent.

Pretty quick diagnosis from a civilian. How convenient.

No doubt British Gov will whip their citizens into a frenzy over this.

You beat them to whipping ATS into a frenzy over this

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 11:21 AM
link   
An article I read on Yahoo said that they thought originally that the people ODed on heroin or coc aine. The article stated that they did find some poison in their system, but it could have been a natural toxin too, they are not saying it is a crime yet against these two people. They are doing more tests on that toxin at this point, it will be a few more days before we can find out what happened.

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Oh look Americans coming to the support of Putins Russia again and slamming the British, nothing new to see here.
This is a breaking story, and nobody has linked this to Putins spies, the Police are just taking precautions as it's near to Salisbury where a chemical attack on 2 individuals with Novichok happened!! It looks like you're already in a frenzy, can you please show me where this links to Porton Down causing it?!?!

edit on 4-7-2018 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kurokage
Oh look Americans coming to the support of Putins Russia again and slamming the British, nothing new to see here.
This is a breaking story, and nobody has linked this to Putins spies, the Police are just taking precautions as it's near to Salisbury where a chemical attack on 2 individuals with Novichok happened!! It looks like you're already in a frenzy, can you please show me where this links to Porton Down causing it?!?!

Because you would never believe the British government would willingly kill its own citizens in order to give justification for going after Europe's arch enemy: Russia.

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 12:20 PM
link   

This could be anything...

I mean, I don't blame them for reporting on this but at the same time it's kinda pathetic to link this to anything but 2 people collapsing.

The insinuation that this is another escape of supposed chemicals/agents from Porton Down is just laughable too. The Skripals was a targeted attack, we didn't see thousands infected. Same here, if they are even infected with anything.

Don't get me wrong, my government was quick to implicate Russia. With that being said Russia HAVE commited multiple murders on UK soil, state sanctioned murder.

Novichok is Russian developed, it's a reasonable conclusion to say that the nerve agent was sourced from Russia or an ex-soviet nation.

Skripal would've been a high-profile target for who???

Yeah, sometimes a spade is just a spade.
edit on 4-7-2018 by RAY1990 because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-7-2018 by RAY1990 because: Spelling

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Why doesn't Europe just go ahead and declare war on Russia. It seems they have such a hard on for Putin and all I'm really surprised it hasn't happened yet. Or are they too afraid it will lead to nuclear weapons being used, I do believe Russia did say if they did go to war officially that they would be using everything in their inventory to win.

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: WarPig1939

Why?

I'd think the Ukrainians would have more reason to draw condemnation to Russia... Russia deserves condemnation for it's actions over the last few years.

Nobody wants war with Russia, it's an idiotic assumption since nobody wins when nuclear weapons start flying... Who keeps working on nuclear weapons and their delivery systems? Who's made veiled threats about using them?

What nation would lead the charge against Russia?

Meh. Barmy as hell you lot can be. Ahh what am I saying... I'll write a letter to the Pope today to urge him to ascend the mighty Putin to sainthood right now.

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Please post evidence of the British Goverment wilfully killing it's own citizens to give justification for anything relating to this thread, not hear say and propaganda??
edit on 4-7-2018 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 12:38 PM
link   

You're a self-professed American patriot who defends Russia. How's that working out for you? Headaches?

The UK is a US ally and you'd rather believe it's worse than Russia. Was that decades-old Cold War a dastardly ruse by the British too? I could have sworn Reagan (a US patriot) had to escalate the arms race to bring the Cold War to a thaw and the UK was a loyal brother in arms.

I honestly do not understand how patriots like yourself would rather call its ally an enemy and its enemy a political martyr to the UK.

Nobody knows what happened yet and you've already hanged the UK and leapt to the defence of Russia. What a crazy time it is.

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990

I can't blame Russia doing what they do although it won't excuse the actions they have taken in being involved in some assassinations. After the annexation of Crimea, the UN and NATO, hell even the democrats here in the US have been putting constant blame on Russia for just about anything and everything especially when no investigation has been completed or the evidence is murky at best.

You expected Russia to just sit and take it and Putin to appear on tv to say "I'm sorry"? Russia doesn't work like that. Russia will do what they do which is issue veiled threats about their capabilities or threaten war if they cross the line. They don't do this to usher in the end of the world, it only because no one wants to play politics with Putin but only place blame and threaten sanctions, military action.

Has any country tried going the diplomatic route at all? Or is Russia so evil that they aren't warranted that option? I am not well versed in the history of this problem so please forgive my ignorance, this is only from what I see from my point of view.

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Please post evidence of the British Goverment wilfully killing it's own citizens to give justification for anything relating to this thread, not hear say and propaganda??

Yeah sure, let me call my MI-5 MI-6 people and I will get back at you with the hard evidence proving this. Where is evidence of the latter???? Care to share?

So far from this thread all I got as the end statement: Russia = BADGUYs | UK = GOODGUYs

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Their activities in Ukraine and Crimea are widely viewed as hostile. Did they use diplomacy there or was it boots on the ground in no-flag uniforms? Wasn't there a passenger jet that was hit by a Russian BUK missile from Russian controlled territory?

There's definitely a propaganda war at work, but it's irrational to keep painting the West as villains and Russia as an innocent victim.

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kandinsky

Their activities in Ukraine and Crimea are widely viewed as hostile. Did they use diplomacy there or was it boots on the ground in no-flag uniforms? Wasn't there a passenger jet that was hit by a Russian BUK missile from Russian controlled territory?

There's definitely a propaganda war at work, but it's irrational to keep painting the West as villains and Russia as an innocent victim.

Its still hard to paint either side as innocent. Both have plenty of blame to go around, to be honest they should just do away with the pleasantries and fight it out. You really expect this tit for tat mudslinging to go on forever? Eventually one side is going to say "enough" and do the necessary. Not warmongering but what do people expect to accomplish with the current findings if Russia is found complicit? Sanctions? Strongly worded condemnation?

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Oh Jeez yet another Putin apologist for sht that happened across the pond, your boy, have no problem with Jabbing radioactive tips into the legs of political opponents as a top spy and as president, at least let the Brits handle their business before rolling over for Puti Poo.

edit on 4-7-2018 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 01:07 PM
link   
“Blame Russia” but never give evidence, seems to be the going rate for a populace swayed by propaganda.

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Nothing would surprise me mate...

The Ministry of Defence turned large parts of the country into a giant laboratory to conduct a series of secret germ warfare tests on the public.
A government report just released provides for the first time a comprehensive official history of Britain's biological weapons trials between 1940 and 1979.
Many of these tests involved releasing potentially dangerous chemicals and micro-organisms over vast swaths of the population without the public being told.

MSM link

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Who's blaming Russia here?? No need to give evidence, this hasn't proven to be anything yet? It seems like so Putin boot kissers already trying to defend Putin before even any blame or evidence has been found.

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Russia will not attack London, too much dirty money tied up in property etc.
Couple of civilians the UK government will just say meh, or it's a UK government scheme of some kind, who knows what to think.

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
“Blame Russia” but never give evidence, seems to be the going rate for a populace swayed by propaganda.

It can't be this easy. "Ok boys, we found the killer, and his name is Russia! Cuff em up and throw him in the lockup with the rest of them. " - P.I. UK detective

"But but it wasn't me officer I swears! I wasn't me, the the guy in the grey coat over there did it! I can prove it!" - Russia

"You shut yer yap criminal if ya know what's good fer ya! Yer going before her majesty's judge tomarro and your gonna get your just desserts." -P.I. UK Detective
edit on 4-7-2018 by WarPig1939 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join