It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You really don't understand the "Russia" thing do you?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Jubei42

Facebook posts revealing true information, you mean?

I'd rather step on your "democracy" mob-rule stuff while exposing the truth.

Constitutional Republicanism is the way our Constitution lays out (article 4 section 4)

Democracy isn't mentioned once.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
a reply to: Jubei42

Facebook posts revealing true information, you mean?

I'd rather step on your "democracy" mob-rule stuff while exposing the truth.

Constitutional Republicanism is the way our Constitution lays out (article 4 section 4)

Democracy isn't mentioned once.

In America who has money who wins election. Money comes from big businesses like weapons companies. So only weapons companies supported people can win elections.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: network dude

We do not have all the evidence. Only muller does.

All we can do with out all the evidence is wait for the investigation ends.

The watergate investigation took over 3 years and it wasn't a witch hunt.

A lot of people said it was though.

wow, now that really confuses me. How did the senate come out and claim they fully agree with the Russia findings? Is the Mueller investigation done?

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

It has already been proved from two sources that the DNC was never hacked from outside/ the transfer speeds reached are impossible over any outside point of contact. Such speeds are only able to be reached if they were copied internally. The intelligence community is relying on an assessment from Crowdstrike (made up of Ukrainian billionaires and former partisan FBI) the same firm exposed as fake propagandists in an earlier assessment of the Ukraine/Russia conflict. The "mallware" linked back to Fancy Bear was 2 yo code with inactive IP address likely planted by crowdstrike to fake attribution to Russian sources to hide the fact the had an internal leak (who was eliminated).
As for creepy child abusing Podesta... his password was password, and he left his phone in a cab... any questions?

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
Facts....

Putin, former KGB officer in the Soviet Union is a Communist.

DNC is now openly supporting Communist candidates to represent their Party.

What more is there to understand?

The influence worked...on them. If the goal was to cause division and in the round-a-bout help communism---then the Progressives are literally Putin's puppets and the fruit of his labor. It's the zombie apocalypse reimagined...and now they want our brainz too!

This. I've been trying to make people understand this for months. Who won was immaterial. Putin's main goal was to deepen the political divide in the US. The hard left is working overtime to help Putin right now, unwittingly or intentionally who knows.

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

Facts....

The influence worked...on them. If the goal was to cause division and in the round-a-bout help communism---then the Progressives are literally Putin's puppets and the fruit of his labor. It's the zombie apocalypse reimagined...and now they want our brainz too!

This. I've been trying to make people understand this for months. Who won was immaterial. Putin's main goal was to deepen the political divide in the US. The hard left is working overtime to help Putin right now, unwittingly or intentionally who knows.

Weird, I didn't realize the 'hard left' was making Trump cozy up to Putin like he's his best bud (which i'm sure is just 100% coincidence and not in any way representative of Trump's relationship to Putin)....

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 04:23 PM
link   

The russia thing is kind of obvious. the media is perpetuating an Idea that somehow, even if the russians legally paid for an Ad, that because it was the Russians who helped, the election is invalid because anyone who voted for trump could of been brainwashed into doing so by NOT the THOUSANDS of LEGAL and FREE Advertisement the MSM or other companies promoting this or that side...

but Because of those 1-2 ads out of those thousands, inscripted with russian mind hack marketing method, unbeforeseen power of which makes it stand out more than any other reason a voter had to vote for trump.

just read the comments earlier about "influencing large portions of the population" on FB. tell you what, you show me a picture taken from one of these ads during that timeline, I will show you how many likes dislikes it has and thus how large a population it actually reached.

so even if its true, you have to prove a crime was somehow committed, and you know its gonna be a buried under a new angle and story as soon as the media sees that this Ikea tree they constructed will bear no fruit.

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 04:31 PM
link   
if your're a bit systemic and a bit visuel on the side
here's as good a place as any to Start

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 05:29 PM
link   
duplicate post
edit on 11-7-2018 by AutisticEvo because: reply too big

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wayfarer

originally posted by: face23785

Facts....

Weird, I didn't realize the 'hard left' was making Trump cozy up to Putin like he's his best bud (which i'm sure is just 100% coincidence and not in any way representative of Trump's relationship to Putin)....

Cozy up like telling Europe they should stop getting energy from Russia, which would crash Russia's economy? Yeah, Trump is Putin's best friend. Putin's master plan to turn Russia into a disaster is proceeding nicely.

Learn to think for yourself. You've been lied to about this Trump-Russia myth.

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Russia is the worst nemesis America has. Russia put the first satellite in orbit, made the first space suit, put the first man in orbit, did the first space walk, put the first lander on another planet, put the first remote controlled rover on the moon, put the first space station in orbit, put the first modular space station in orbit. China is nothing but a copy cat. J-20 is copy of F-35. MiG-31 is the first fighter that has phased array radar. Su-57 is the first fighter that has side mounted radars. Russia is innovative. China is not. That's why Pentagon is right, Trump is wrong, Russia, not China, is threat to America.

America isn't Numero Uno unless America nukes Russia and kill every Russian.
edit on 12-7-2018 by AHTrooper because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2  3   >>

join